Regenepure Dr Change Or I Got Scammed?

Jhonyh

Reaction score
I bough a bottle of Regenpure Dr from Amazon last week and when I used it yesterday the liquide was different color then before. It is less thick and blue color.

The one I have used in the past the liquid was green color and thick.

I just want to confirm if they changed it.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have changed the bottle VERY slightly with the text and plastic all around the bottle rather than the seal at the opening, maybe they added/changed some ingredients with this change too but I didn't compare the ingredients between the bottles. I haven't felt any difference in the shampoo itself though.

Jhonyh

Reaction score
They have changed the bottle VERY slightly with the text and plastic all around the bottle rather than the seal at the opening, maybe they added/changed some ingredients with this change too but I didn't compare the ingredients between the bottles. I haven't felt any difference in the shampoo itself though.
But I meant , before the liquid was green color and the one I got is blue color the shampoo color not the bottle.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I meant , before the liquid was green color and the one I got is blue color the shampoo color not the bottle.

Dunno tbh, have always been a green-blue ish color to me, nothing distinct.

Jhonyh

Reaction score
The shampoo before used to be green green no blue in it. The NT shampoo is blue color tho.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The shampoo before used to be green green no blue in it. The NT shampoo is blue color tho.

Mine has never been green green for the half a year I've used it.

Either way, they probably changed the content slightly then. Where do you buy it? If you buy it from amazon resellers or wherever it has probably traveled across the globe 45 times before you get it anyway, some bottles might be from older batches etc.

We can't help you though, you should just contact Regenpure directly to get whatever you wanna know confirmed.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jhonyh

Reaction score
You are getting it from third-party sellers, one store might have new batches while another one sent you a 2 year old batch.
Would it be possible if it is not too much bother to take a picture of the DR shampoo but just the liquid not the bottle.
The one I have right now is blue same color as the NT

Jhonyh

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my DR shampoo color.
8CA151EB-B27E-4ED9-BEE7-D4ED67D26486.jpeg