Regarding New Developing Treatments (breezula, Replicel, Fevi, Etc)

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am, no sides besides the ones I imagined for the first few weeks & I’m pretty much already done growing.

You’re not done growing, you’re 16 . Even if you’re at your max height and skeletal development (unlikely at 16) you still have brain and sexual development which is heavily reliant on androgens which you’re restricting by taking finasteride. Not a good idea at all.

Consult a Doctor and get an opinion. How bad is your hair ? Have you posted any pictures ?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevi. I would use CB too, but it might never come out. Fevi will come out because it is for asthma.Fevi is also farther along than any other treatments.

Ryko

Reaction score
How about you wait and see for yourself, crying on the forums won't make companies produce better products or research. If something is gonna turn out to be the next big thing you will know, sometimes it's completely unrelated and sometimes it's known years ahead from clinical trials. We are all waiting and while I agree it's exhausting let's hope for the best because stressing about new treatments will only make your hair worse.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not done growing, you’re 16 . Even if you’re at your max height and skeletal development (unlikely at 16) you still have brain and sexual development which is heavily reliant on androgens which you’re restricting by taking finasteride. Not a good idea at all.

Consult a Doctor and get an opinion. How bad is your hair ? Have you posted any pictures ?

My hair isn’t bad yet, but the rate it’s thinning at it’ll be bad within a few months if i don’t do anything abt it. I went to a hair loss expert or w.e and they said finasteride, prp, & lllt for me. I only decided lllt at first, but wince it isn’t working I jumped on finasteride 2 months ago. I turn 17 in a month and as well.

eastham1

Reaction score
My hair isn’t bad yet, but the rate it’s thinning at it’ll be bad within a few months if i don’t do anything abt it. I went to a hair loss expert or w.e and they said finasteride, prp, & lllt for me. I only decided lllt at first, but wince it isn’t working I jumped on finasteride 2 months ago. I turn 17 in a month and as well.
You still on finasteride then ? Young man. Be careful. By 20 u won't be able to screw any women

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still on finasteride then ? Young man. Be careful. By 20 u won't be able to screw any women

Don't waste your time with him, he is mentally unstable, he is planning full transition to save his hair and he does not even have hair loss from the pics he shared so ignore him...