Regarding New Developing Treatments (breezula, Replicel, Fevi, Etc)

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone believe that any of these treatments will be better than minoxidil or finasteride? I really hope so, but I only see follica & CB potentially being added to our everyday regiments. The future looks pretty grim for those like myself aggressively balding at a very young age. I hate being pessimistic, but it just got me thinking. None of these companies shown much promise nor do many people have faith in any of them outside of tsuji.

Promise this is the last treatment/cure thread I’ll create

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then do us a favor and stop

I wasn’t planning to come off as pessimistic when I thought abt creating the thread. I’m just trying to gather opinions and give people a realistic approach rather than hanging onto false hope which will do nothing but disappoint. If you don’t like these kinds of topics then there’s really no reason for you to get upset when you can just ignore me.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn’t planning to come off as pessimistic when I thought abt creating the thread. I’m just trying to gather opinions and give people a realistic approach rather than hanging onto false hope which will do nothing but disappoint. If you don’t like these kinds of topics then there’s really no reason for you to get upset when you can just ignore me.
How is this different than this one you made:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/only-3-potential-cures-in-development.121299/
You use this subforum to b**ch arround and ask people to give you all the information you could read in other threads. That is not what this sub was build for (I guess at least)

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ageed OP, none of these seem like cures at all.. hair cloning is 10 yrs away from commercialization and thats if it even works in humans..

Breezula, trials only with 400 humans, no long term studies etc...major flaws with their research do far..so an acne creme will restore hair or reverse miniaturized hairs lol

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this different than this one you made:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/only-3-potential-cures-in-development.121299/
You use this subforum to b**ch arround and ask people to give you all the information you could read in other threads. That is not what this sub was build for (I guess at least)
Tht 1 regarded cures. This treatments.
Don’t understand why some ppl here are so toxic or get triggered so easily. Your hair loss is clearly affecting ur mental state. Go get help.

I’m done for today tho, I really don’t want to fight with anyone here. We’re all suffering from the same shitty disease together & will continue to fight it together .

INT

Reaction score
Just assume that nothing will come out and live your life accordingly (accept your current situation and improve yourself in other areas). If something would come out then you will be a better person AND you will have the hair. That is the only way if you are not planning to use any of the currently available options.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ageed OP, none of these seem like cures at all.. hair cloning is 10 yrs away from commercialization and thats if it even works in humans..

Breezula, trials only with 400 humans, no long term studies etc...major flaws with their research do far..so an acne creme will restore hair or reverse miniaturized hairs lol

Seems like you are currently not on any treatment? Just like the op? How about you all try what's available now to slow down your hairloss instead of waiting for future treatments. You have needling, minoxidil, finasteride, laser, transplants etc.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like you are currently not on any treatment? Just like the op? How about you all try what's available now to slow down your hairloss instead of waiting for future treatments. You have needling, minoxidil, finasteride, laser, transplants etc.

im not waiting... but hell if those new treatments are legit I will be right there paying whatever it costs...

have done rollling, nizoral shampoo,and starting finasteride....just dont understand why ppl have this blind faith in breezula and cloning..

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on finasteride rn, still receding and diffusing sadly. Hopefully it stabilizes & regrows what was shedded. Ive been using irestore laser for 6 months and can confirm it doesn’t work (for me atleast). Dermarolling 1.5 for about 8 months hasn’t really done anything at all for me, but I’ll keep at it longer. nizoral doesn’t do a anything either, but it makes my scalp feel a lot cleaner compared to other shampoos.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on finasteride rn, still receding and diffusing sadly. Hopefully it stabilizes & regrows what was shedded. Ive been using irestore laser for 6 months and can confirm it doesn’t work (for me atleast). Dermarolling 1.5 for about 8 months hasn’t really done anything at all for me, but I’ll keep at it longer. nizoral doesn’t do a anything either, but it makes my scalp feel a lot cleaner compared to other shampoos.

how long on finasteride?

how old are you?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

400 people is more than enough to understand the efficacy or a drug. By a long shot. The only downside to trials that dont have 000's of people is getting the best understanding on side effect profile.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

What are the flaws ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean over 3k people have tested CB for a year and the side profile seems pretty decent. the 2k form the acne trial, the 400 from the hairloss 2 stage and the rest from prior stages. thats a lot of people. meanwhile 60% of people on this forums get sides with CB lol

Androgenetic Alopecia tested for 2.5%, acne is 1%. Those willing-to-report-side-effect will use this logic to spread the fear.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long on finasteride?

how old are you?
Only 2 months so far.
.5 mg everyday. My hairline ever since i started has gotten worse, it’s starting to recede in the horseshoe pattern now. I really hope those shedded/minaturized hairs grow back. I’ve read a few stories where they did, but many were they didn’t.

& I’m 16.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean over 3k people have tested CB for a year and the side profile seems pretty decent. the 2k form the acne trial, the 400 from the hairloss 2 stage and the rest from prior stages. thats a lot of people. meanwhile 60% of people on this forums get sides with CB lol

and they have non reported any significant gains...but its better than finasteride... ppl who think breezula better be saving up for more than some creme when its an hair transplant they will need.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
and they have non reported any significant gains...but its better than finasteride... ppl who think breezula better be saving up for more than some creme when its an hair transplant they will need.

What the flying f*** are you talking about? Did you read any of the phase results?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 2 months so far.
.5 mg everyday. My hairline ever since i started has gotten worse, it’s starting to recede in the horseshoe pattern now. I really hope those shedded/minaturized hairs grow back. I’ve read a few stories where they did, but many were they didn’t.

& I’m 16.

Please tell me you’re not 16 and taking finasteride ..