Reflex Hyperandrogenecity, Scarring Alopecia , Losing Ground After Good Regrowth! Pictures Included.

Ismael

My Regimen
Reaction score
EXACT same thing happened to me after a year on this f*cking garbage. My hair, sides included look almost exactly like your before and afters. I tried to microdose as well, for shits and giggles, this year and it just made it worst. Give up man. Hopefully, you'll regain some of what you lost. Here are some things that correlated for me, let me know if you had the same. All correlate to an increase in testosterone.

- drastically increased libido. increase in sleep erections, etc...

- oily skin

- SCALP INFLAMMATION - burning, itching, crawling, etc...
EXACT same thing happened to me after a year on this f*cking garbage. My hair, sides included look almost exactly like your before and afters. I tried to microdose as well, for shits and giggles, this year and it just made it worst. Give up man. Hopefully, you'll regain some of what you lost. Here are some things that correlated for me, let me know if you had the same. All correlate to an increase in testosterone.

- drastically increased libido. increase in sleep erections, etc...

- oily skin

- SCALP INFLAMMATION - burning, itching, crawling, etc...
Dude how is your hair now? Did you stop taking finas ? If so did your grew back i have also 80% reflex hyper and am getting off it slowly now i lost in 4 month on finas more then i ever did but am scared that the hairs that fell off that they never will grow back again, I really hope you still around here