Redpill And Balding As An Introverted Teenager Are Precursors To Inceldom

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is maybe one of the worst effects I had to experience because of balding: The fact that you swallow the redpill and that you become hyper- self-aware of your looks. Quick test that can tell you if you are becoming an incel: If you know what a maxilla or a philtrum is, then I would really get off the internet.
EDIT: This thread is meant to save young baldies from their potential future misery.

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
No lie, I just learned what a Maxilla was yesterday while browsing Lookism for the 1st time. Lol

Wth are those people problem man, they seem really arrogant? Are they all above average or something?

I also luckily have a favoring Maxilla, that would be one that protrudes correct?
It's a product of lazy black and white rational. If you're not astheticlly pleasing, women will pay money to spit on you and TAKE YOUR GODDAMN DOG THAT YOU FED AND LOVED FOR 5 YEARS AFTER THE BREAKUP! BENJI!
When you fall into that mind set of absolutism, it's easy to feel smug and rigtheous, while also excusing evidence to the contrary. Whole world turns into a campy kids Saturday cartoon for those people and they feel like adults being forced to live it. I used to worry about that stuff too much.

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've personally noticed that some people post there looking for rating & they analyze their apperance in a scientific way.

This one guy who would easily be a 6-7 was consistently rated a 2-3 on that site. I wonder if their just subhuman, obese incels who have a broad understanding of the facial anatomy driven by personal insecurity.
Well they've probably convinced themselves they're subhuman at the least. There's a lot of resentment and pulling each other to the lowest denominator. There's also an undeniable undercurrent of racism there that makes them number a lot of things unfairly. There's some truth to what they preach, but the significance is overblown and the rationale buried in so much bias you'll forget which way is up.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've personally noticed that some people post there looking for rating & they analyze their apperance in a scientific way.

This one guy who would easily be a 6-7 was consistently rated a 2-3 on that site. I wonder if their just subhuman, obese incels who have a broad understanding of the facial anatomy driven by personal insecurity.

f***, you make it sound likes it's different here.

Look how many people here get rated low as hell for the most menial of "defects". Curiously though, pointing out that some celebrities (Felicity Jones) aren't really all that special-looking — just reasonably fit and wear make up — is somehow considered a ridiculous standard. o_O

Like, here's a picture of mid-90s Shania Twain. A "hard six" or "soft seven" around here.

stcute.jpg

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I learned that lookism is not that harmful if you know what to look for. Stay away from threads about celebrities and ratings (those will annihilate your ego) and you will actually have a good laugh, that site is hilarious. But at one point I really recommend you to download K9, let a friend of yours or your brother set a password only he knows of and lock down lookism.
Well they've probably convinced themselves they're subhuman at the least. There's a lot of resentment and pulling each other to the lowest denominator. There's also an undeniable undercurrent of racism there that makes them number a lot of things unfairly. There's some truth to what they preach, but the significance is overblown and the rationale buried in so much bias you'll forget which way is up.
Lookism members are rarely subhumans. They often look decent if not above-average.They are what they call "high inghibition", they are insecure and compare themselves to male supermodels.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also a funny thing I observed is that on lookism many are balding prematurely lol , this confirms my theory that premature balding leads to BDD and inceldom

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a lot of these incel guys are just idiots though. one guy saying girls won't like you unless your nose is precisely 1.5x sized the distance between your eyes or some nonsense like that. girls will sleep with you if your arms are 6" in diameter but won't give you a BJ until your arms are at least 8". i mean wtf?

as if you go upto a girl and ask "hey, want to go for dinner" and she says in reply "hang on a sec, let me just get my tape measure. *measures* Well, you see, your nose is 1.7 times the right ratio and not 1.5 times, so i'm going to have to say no sorry"

the guy i knew who got by far the most chicks was a slim but toned pretty boy with curly blond hair and a feminine looking face.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of these incel guys are just idiots though. one guy saying girls won't like you unless your nose is precisely 1.5x sized the distance between your eyes or some nonsense like that. girls will sleep with you if your arms are 6" in diameter but won't give you a BJ until your arms are at least 8". i mean wtf?

as if you go upto a girl and ask "hey, want to go for dinner" and she says in reply "hang on a sec, let me just get my tape measure. *measures* Well, you see, your nose is 1.7 times the right ratio and not 1.5 times, so i'm going to have to say no sorry"

the guy i knew who got by far the most chicks was a slim but toned pretty boy with curly blond hair and a feminine looking face.
Face = ur life

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i wish i'd got on finasteride at 18 and then only come to these forums to gloat about my amazing hair

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am fucked ^^ i knew what philtrum/maxila / zyzz / steroid/ avodart / incel / etc Were at the age of 17

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Its true bro. My last Tinder date went like this: "Jason....you kinda cute but with my "lookism" App I scanned your face and....well...how can I say it? Your nose is 3,4482% more distance from your eyes than it should...but hey, thanks for paying my dinner...see ya". happens all the time....

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
This is maybe one of the worst effects I had to experience because of balding: The fact that you swallow the redpill and that you become hyper- self-aware of your looks. Quick test that can tell you if you are becoming an incel: If you know what a maxilla or a philtrum is, then I would really get off the internet.
EDIT: This thread is meant to save young baldies from their potential future misery.

Red pill awareness is a good thing. Black pill is everything is bleak and hopeless. It usually kicks off red pill rage. Anger seeing life as it is. Not how you wish it could be.

It's made me seek out self knowledge. Be the strongest man I can be (mind, body, spirit). Aim for the highest good. Not for a woman. It's a target and a by product that leads to success in a variety of ways.

I learned a lot. And if I ever marry, I would date younger, and build a strong foundation. I am thirty. I am thinking 24. Mature enough but young enough that it is not baby rabies. If dedicated during youth, we can build something, and alternatively, I can remain single.

It's hard pull to swallow but it's real. If a woman isn't dedicated when young, I'll be single.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think that you have it tough!

According to 'lookism' forums, I am the lowest form of life on earth since I am an Indian. They compare my skin color to human feces.

There is a virus outbreak going on in a certain part of India. I did the mistake of reading comments on articles. There was not even an ounce of sympathy or even pity. Everyone was either celebrating or using negative stereotypes about indians to call indians as subhumans.

I have grown bald. and it is a big enough wedgie. On top of that, it is so exhausting and humiliating to see a growing number of people thinking that I am a loser just because of my race. Anyways, this is enough internet for a couple of weeks. I do not know why I seek out negativity where people are likely to bully people of my identity. It is quiet similar to how some people seek out internet comments that degrade baldies.
Lol, listening to them is stupid, just go your own way. Nobody cares about your ethnicity , only basement autists do. And remember that often insecure and immature people are those who judge others

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Red pill awareness is a good thing. Black pill is everything is bleak and hopeless. It usually kicks off red pill rage. Anger seeing life as it is. Not how you wish it could be.

It's made me seek out self knowledge. Be the strongest man I can be (mind, body, spirit). Aim for the highest good. Not for a woman. It's a target and a by product that leads to success in a variety of ways.

I learned a lot. And if I ever marry, I would date younger, and build a strong foundation. I am thirty. I am thinking 24. Mature enough but young enough that it is not baby rabies. If dedicated during youth, we can build something, and alternatively, I can remain single.

It's hard pull to swallow but it's real. If a woman isn't dedicated when young, I'll be single.
Yeah, I agree actually. The red pill is one of the strongest training methods out there that makes you mentally stronger. Why? Because in my opinion when you find out that Chad's genome is worthier than yours for reproduction , which is basically our primary goal as primates, your ego is destroyed. Lookim members call it "coping" if you try to lead a happy life despite of this fact but the truth is nobody is so autistic and miserable to become depressed because of this fact, you have to accept this and go on with life. But what changed along the way? You became mentally stronger, now you have the ability of facing the harsh truth without falling into depression.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to 'lookism' forums, I am the lowest form of life on earth since I am an Indian. They compare my skin color to human feces.

I got to admit, that's a little funny. I got a good chuckle out of it.

As to the claim that Indians can't get good looking women, I call BS. As an Indian who in his prime dated some really desirable women in college, including a part time model, I know it to be wrong. One of the women I dated wouldn't give time of her day to even football players but went out with me in a heartbeat. I saw Nepalese guys in my college who are indistinguishable from Indians dating decent looking women on a regular basis as well.

Don't listen to what incels on this or other forums you are visiting say. They themselves have zero experience with women while making absolute claims about things they are not qualified for. When they start dating good looking women on a regular basis, then we will talk. You will notice that people who actually do have experience wouldn't make the kind of lunatic claims that you saw on lookism. Claims of incels have just as much relevance to me as a fart. My real life experiences trump every thing. A lot of these incels actually have mental health issues and need to visit a shrink instead of these forums. Until they do that, they will continue to rot away

If you are good looking, you will have easy time dating. It's as simple as that. A good looking Indian will always beat an ugly looking caucasian, asian or black. A good looking caucasian will always beat an ugly Indian or black. So maximize your looks and approach.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Lookism can be good if you look like a literally neckbeard, however if you’re like a PSL 5+ you’re probably fine IRL. I lurk that forum and a lot of guys who I know girls would drool over get rated low on there.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Lookism can be good if you look like a literally neckbeard, however if you’re like a PSL 5+ you’re probably fine IRL. I lurk that forum and a lot of guys who I know girls would drool over get rated low on there.
True. But lurking lookism when you look like a neckbard is suicide