Redpill And Balding As An Introverted Teenager Are Precursors To Inceldom

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i read some of these incel posts, they call Indians "shitskins" and "currycels".
they think that the whole world thinks like they do and are obsessed with having sex with 18 year old blonde haired models. i bet most of them actually lust after 14-16 year old girls.
they actually wish for girls to be kept in stables to be used for sex and thats it.
will these people ever leave their mommas basement ?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree actually. The red pill is one of the strongest training methods out there that makes you mentally stronger. Why? Because in my opinion when you find out that Chad's genome is worthier than yours for reproduction , which is basically our primary goal as primates, your ego is destroyed. Lookim members call it "coping" if you try to lead a happy life despite of this fact but the truth is nobody is so autistic and miserable to become depressed because of this fact, you have to accept this and go on with life. But what changed along the way? You became mentally stronger, now you have the ability of facing the harsh truth without falling into depression.

Well, a 18 year old female and male are not on the same smv equivalency. Then again, a 35 year old woman and man are not on the same smv. One of the most reductionist things of our culture is that gender fluidity hamster wheel. The attempt to make a gender sameness contrary to biology.

It's interesting to see that, women at the height of her reign of terror with respect to smv are exploiting it to the tenth degree and then some. Men rarely remain single when they are nearing their smv. Instead of holding go, testing what the market is offering, they marry the first interested girl who spent her reign of terror as Chad's Netflix and chill. With royal wedding comes to mind. Would we say, Meghan at 36 has high or low market value? She's pretty bit, nearing baby rabies, and a recent source suggested, early stages of metapause beginning at 35.

Interesting, it's about this time of year, a woman's mindset changes. Covert blackops, hot/cold, and entitled swiftly changes into berating for a LTR. Where is this going?

The red pill awareness is the toughest thing for a man to acknowledge. That being, most of us are deemed, 'low born' by women during her reign of terror. sh*t don't stink.its the frog in water on the burner. Slow simmer. It won't get out. It frys. Dating is the same thing.

At thirty, I last dated a woman 23. I have dated a variety of women but I know there's a lot of potential at youth. I know the fact that, a woman riding the carousel regardless of what society says about sl*t shaming virtually guarantees divorce. YouTube 'truth on sex.' It's staggering.

So, a pimps got to go get baes. Cold approach, tinder, whatever. The target is youth, twenties, early side, and building a life together. Alternatively, I will remain single otherwise rather than be cucked, divorced, and ruined.

It's alarming the amount of nonsense that is out there. Even women my age and older riding the carousel, chasing Chad's, and expecting a royal wedding like Meghan when pushing forty.

I've been beta most of my life. I have been punished for it dating. I learned red pill and pickup. It has changed. Not nearly as great as I would like as I am single. I just have less patience.

It's not even something I will consider. I will remain single into my old age a death bed if I don't find a young woman to build a life with.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i read some of these incel posts, they call Indians "shitskins" and "currycels".
they think that the whole world thinks like they do and are obsessed with having sex with 18 year old blonde haired models. i bet most of them actually lust after 14-16 year old girls.
they actually wish for girls to be kept in stables to be used for sex and thats it.
will these people ever leave their mommas basement ?

A lot of Indian guys think they can get the 9/10s, when in reality, they are overweight, often balding, do have a huge accent (and not the sexy one like mine) and 0 "game" and they think because Stacey 10/10 with big titts rejected them, now dating life is over because of curry genetics. No, its because you are a 2/10 maybe 3/10 on a good day and gasping on the high-end women. That's not gonna work bruh. If I would be an Indian living outside of India, why not let your parents arrange some dates with an Indian woman? Better than go full incel. (by the way, I always wanted to bang an Indian woman...)

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of Indian guys think they can get the 9/10s, when in reality, they are overweight, often balding, do have a huge accent (and not the sexy one like mine) and 0 "game" and they think because Stacey 10/10 with big titts rejected them, now dating life is over because of curry genetics. No, its because you are a 2/10 maybe 3/10 on a good day and gasping on the high-end women. That's not gonna work bruh. If I would be an Indian living outside of India, why not let your parents arrange some dates with an Indian woman? Better than go full incel. (by the way, I always wanted to bang an Indian woman...)

I never got why some people are obsessed and make a big deal with dating outside of their race/people/ethnic group, and they react in a bad manner when they dont get results. So, you are an 2/10 indian obsessed with a 10/10 white stacy. Did you even try with a 5/10 indian girl?

It smells like biological self-hate.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Agreed. Attempting to date out of your league often leads to disappointment. But that doesn't just apply to Indians. Even if you are a 2/10 white male attempting to date 9/10 female, you will be disappointed. The way to maximize dating prospects for anyone, including Indians:

(1) Look max
(2) Dress well
(3) Have decent social skills so you don't come across creepy/weird

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. Attempting to date out of your league often leads to disappointment. But that doesn't just apply to Indians. Even if you are a 2/10 white male attempting to date 9/10 female, you will be disappointed. The way to maximize dating prospects for anyone, including Indians:

(1) Look max
(2) Dress well

Yeah, we all want the 10/10 women but you have to know your SMV. A man in my experience can have a girlfriend 1 point above his level. 2 points and more you have to make up for it in other areas. Maybe you are a famous DJ or something. Most men can become at least a 5 easily. Even a bald guy. Or save up money you spend not going to Clubs and Tinder plus sh*t and do a transplant.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I read your posts ages ago, I knew you were smart and adjusted socially, I didn't doubt your experiences with pretty girls at all. I also had a feeling you were good looking as a result of said experiences. Then I saw your picture (trendy medium haircut one) which confirmed that. I agree, some of those guys are tapped in the head and wouldn't realise the truth even if it bashed them on the head. In real life I expect they are largely on the sidelines and just coming to false conclusions too. More people like you add serious value to the forum.

Bold bit needs to be stickied.

Thanks for the kind words mate!

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I read your posts ages ago, I knew you were smart and adjusted socially, I didn't doubt your experiences with pretty girls at all. I also had a feeling you were good looking as a result of said experiences. Then I saw your picture (trendy medium haircut one) which confirmed that. I agree, some of those guys are tapped in the head and wouldn't realise the truth even if it bashed them on the head.

Can you link me to this pic ? Just trying to find haircuts that suit moderate hair loss lol

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. Attempting to date out of your league often leads to disappointment. But that doesn't just apply to Indians

This 100%. I'd actually go even further and say that successfully landing dates out of your league often ends in disappointment.

Many people on here have stories about they, or someone else they've known, who wound up with a much more attractive partner only to hear from the guy that she and him haven't had sex in years or something crazy like that. Where it's a "facebook official" relationship and such.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This 100%. I'd actually go even further and say that successfully landing dates out of your league often ends in disappointment.

Many people on here have stories about they, or someone else they've known, who wound up with a much more attractive partner only to hear from the guy that she and him haven't had sex in years or something crazy like that. Where it's a "facebook official" relationship and such.

EXACTLY.

"But I know a bald guy that..." stfu. I also know a guy that had 0 education and is now snorting coke from models and hookers. I also know 1 million other guys that working in Mac Donalds now. What about them?

And that's what those RSD faggs and other pickup gurus fail to see. You can have sex with a 8 or 9, even if you are balding/bald and a fat guy that never used his running shoes in his life, BUT for that they need to mass approach on a Saturday. the streets for hours and hours.
They also can mass approach nightclubs and maybe get a lucky drunk 8 or 9 girl. But will she f*** you more than once? Will she go out with you on daylight? You think a 9 will show her friends a chubby Indian guy? hahah. Those pickup dudes are lonely as f***. Imagine spending every weekend mass approach and get 1 number out of 100 women cause you don't want to approach the 4 and 5s. I'm balding and I always approached the same league women (which means girls between 5 and 6,5) and got laid quite often. Sometimes, on a good hairday and lots of Toppik, I even got some 7 with luck. Improving your league AND knowing more or less what you can pull, is the key. But you cant tell that to the masses, They will go suizide.No one would come to the pickup workshops anymore.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EXACTLY.

"But I know a bald guy that..." stfu. I also know a guy that had 0 education and is now snorting coke from models and hookers. I also know 1 million other guys that working in Mac Donalds now. What about them?

And that's what those RSD faggs and other pickup gurus fail to see. You can have sex with a 8 or 9, even if you are balding/bald and a fat guy that never used his running shoes in his life, BUT for that they need to mass approach on a Saturday. the streets for hours and hours.
They also can mass approach nightclubs and maybe get a lucky drunk 8 or 9 girl. But will she f*** you more than once? Will she go out with you on daylight? You think a 9 will show her friends a chubby Indian guy? hahah. Those pickup dudes are lonely as f***. Imagine spending every weekend mass approach and get 1 number out of 100 women cause you don't want to approach the 4 and 5s. I'm balding and I always approached the same league women (which means girls between 5 and 6,5) and got laid quite often. Sometimes, on a good hairday and lots of Toppik, I even got some 7 with luck. Improving your league AND knowing more or less what you can pull, is the key. But you cant tell that to the masses, They will go suizide.No one would come to the pickup workshops anymore.
A 6.5-7 girl is high and something I‘d be happy with, at least according to the harsh scale that appears to be used by most (me included) here when it comes to women. This league thing has got in my head quite stubbornly and I‘m not always sure if that’s good. I’d basically every girl I find attractive rate higher than myself. It boils down to the question: how representative is my taste, i.e. is each of those women out of my league „just“ because I find her „subjective-objectively“ above my own league? It‘s why I ask many people to rate those girls, which, frankly, feels stupid, especially since I notice that I don‘t take ratings that differ from mine in as that they‘d imply they might be in my league seriously, I discredit those votes as non-conclusive exceptions.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

(1) Look max
(2) Dress well

It's the same crap that gets pushed. What we see instead is that some cuck is incel bound. He either goes nuts or transforms himself in a long period of time. The only question is, what does he transform into?

MGTOW doesn't play into the female biological strategy. Pickup and red pill does. If you are incel, there is no hope or alternatively, you take low hanging fruit or single moms. The expectancy being throwing away your resources on a woman who is entitled, doesn't want you ever, and when she was her best never gave the time a day.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

The alternative being like you, crying on a forum, wimper about low testosterone, and the troll job God did to your aesthetics or lack thereof.

I find Rsd Tyler as a weird dude. He made millions not shocking with his expensive programs but, the complete ownership of the cards you are dealt. They own the pua market by a landslide and the model they pushed was free. They gave sh*t away and Continue to do so.

Sure they basically suggest spam cold approaching but what is the best way? If you are not Chad clearly, you do what? If you have a better idea, you can preach on.

There's no alternative to the rule, that being going out regardless of looks, height, and hair loss. Interact. Establish a lifestyle, confidence, a way of being, social equity, and maybe you get laid. Maybe you dare to be great.

Of course, you can always cry on this forum. You can use your hair loss as a crutch or to dry those tears. You can always rent a mini van and go gta.

It's the exception to the rule. See a guy like Statham or The Rock who portray masculinity and confidence. Emulate the following rather than cry on the internet. Nobody cares.

Maybe you can cut the sh*t and go get baes.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The alternative being like you, crying on a forum, wimper about low testosterone, and the troll job God did to your aesthetics or lack thereof.

I find Rsd Tyler as a weird dude. He made millions not shocking with his expensive programs but, the complete ownership of the cards you are dealt. They own the pua market by a landslide and the model they pushed was free. They gave sh*t away and Continue to do so.

Sure they basically suggest spam cold approaching but what is the best way? If you are not Chad clearly, you do what? If you have a better idea, you can preach on.

There's no alternative to the rule, that being going out regardless of looks, height, and hair loss. Interact. Establish a lifestyle, confidence, a way of being, social equity, and maybe you get laid. Maybe you dare to be great.

Of course, you can always cry on this forum. You can use your hair loss as a crutch or to dry those tears. You can always rent a mini van and go gta.

It's the exception to the rule. See a guy like Statham or The Rock who portray masculinity and confidence. Emulate the following rather than cry on the internet. Nobody cares.

Maybe you can cut the sh*t and go get baes.

Did you even read my post? RSD is so popular because they give millions of men that sitting at home doing absolutely nothing, a false kind of hope. Men that arent particularly good looking. I have never seen those RSD faggs telling in a video about the benefit for going to the GYM or go into martial arts etc. I guess you are subbed to all those RSD people. Good for you. But you will go way further spending your Friday night 2 hours in the GYM and push yourself and go home with a feeling you did something, instead of 2 hours talking to drunk women in a bar.

I already said to you what to do if you aren't a Chad. Do you even read? If you are an overweight Indian guy (majority of RSD listeners) you approach the women in your league. That means, if you want to mass approach, go out and talk to the 2 and 3s because thats the reality of what you can get.

Im not a Chad by any means, and I always knew I'm about a 6 out of 10. The combination with GYM and approaching women in my league (5 to 6) made me very comfortable with women. So comfortable that my "game" is now good enough to approach women above my league. But that took years my friend. And even now, I simply can't get the 8 and 9s which RSD tells you, that even Timmy the level 60 Warrior in WoW can get. If you approach 100 women and you get 1 number, that isn't a success. You simply approach women way out of your league. She won't stay with you either lol.

RSD is like the fat acceptance movement for women. Instead of going the hard way and sort your life out, they think they can get the Chads.

Last edited: