Recommended Uk Hair System Supplier & Fitter

20somethingbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, could anyone please recommend a men's hair system supplier & fitter in either London or the midlands (Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham)? Hugely grateful for any advice. Its time to get my confidence back!
Thank you.

ClassyPenguin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi 20something, I sent you a few thoughts by PM.

Noah
Hi Noah, I've just joined this forum and I too would be interested in what your thoughts are on the best suppliers/fitters in London too. I completely shave my head but would like to get my first hair system. I'm literally too incompetent to do it myself so need someone to do it for me.

Thank you!

Naeem

Jadc007

Reaction score
I second menshair2go in London - had mine fitted 5 weeks ago and they have been nothing but great so far

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might know a guy in Watford (not "Phil"!) : hairbystuart on Instagram but it's a Private account so you'll have to Follow it to see the pics.

I'm seeing my usual hairdresser tomorrow and she has his details so I'll ask for his number and get back to you.

milbarr

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, thanks guys for getting back to me, it's really appreciated. Like I said I am new to this and I’d like to find a good supplier/ hair stylist. I tried a hair system from Hairhub in the past but it didn’t last long. And I don’t want to pay £150 just for the fitting/styling.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Optima Hair in birmingham,UK.
And fitting/styling is like £45/£50.
Hair system not the best but thin skin with lace front and the stylist is great, looks real on me.
Was also custom bespoke and a mould of my head/hair samples done.

Also could try hair4all...

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, thanks guys for getting back to me, it's really appreciated. Like I said I am new to this and I’d like to find a good supplier/ hair stylist. I tried a hair system from Hairhub in the past but it didn’t last long. And I don’t want to pay £150 just for the fitting/styling.

@milbarr did you find a stylist?