Recommendations For Stylist In The San Jose Area

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm a little over 3 months into my first system. I recently moved from Kansas City back home to San Jose California. I was supposed to have gotten my new system installed before I left but corona happened and so I was unable to do that. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for any stylists for a cut-in in San Jose or the surrounding area. I already have a stock system. I need to just get the base cut down to my size and then cut-in.

Also, I'll be starting medical residency in Fresno, California at the end of June so any stylist recommendations for that area would be great too for later!

jabberwocky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah if your recommendation is for in/around San Jose can you please let me know too?

The nearest cut in centre I've been told about is in San Francisco, which can be a fairly expensive cab ride from the South Bay

In case anyone has recommendations for Mountain View/Palo Alto/ Sunnyvale/ Cupertino/ San Jose please let me know!

Tbh I am very surprised there aren't more hair systen salons in Silicon Valley! I've seen more than my share of people in tech with suboptimal hair genetics and disposable incomes here.

kirk33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too looking for a stylist in San Jose please. @Noah or the other folks in this thread, please send me recommendations. Thanks!