Receding hairline? Pic included ….

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If so what Norwood ?

Still in NW1 territory. Don't think you will see more thinning for another decade or so. Most would consider that a normal mature hairline forming. When I was your age, my looked almost the same. You will be a full head with BDD well into middle age. Welcome to my world. :)

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't you posted this about five times already???

Seriously, give it a rest mate. You have BDD.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't you posted this about five times already???

Seriously, give it a rest mate. You have BDD.
I’ve posted it once in another post where I was asking about general baldness with lots of pics of my crown etc , yes .

If annoyed by my posts I suggest looking out for my username and steer left . Don’t read them ; be happy .

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still in NW1 territory. Don't think you will see more thinning for another decade or so. Most would consider that a normal mature hairline forming. When I was your age, my looked almost the same. You will be a full head with BDD well into middle age. Welcome to my world. :)
I dunno … the right hand side seems to be going further back and losing ground ..

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fine for your age, gramps

Jokes aside, it really looks good. You mentioned that your hair was never that dense, so it doesn't seem to be receding.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fine for your age, gramps

Jokes aside, it really looks good. You mentioned that your hair was never that dense, so it doesn't seem to be receding.
Ha .

yeah hair was never that dense but I’ve def seen a thinning / recession on the right ..

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve posted it once in another post where I was asking about general baldness with lots of pics of my crown etc , yes .

If annoyed by my posts I suggest looking out for my username and steer left . Don’t read them ; be happy .
You've posted multiple different times with stacks of photos and you keep getting told to relax but you just keep hammering the forum.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've posted multiple different times with stacks of photos and you keep getting told to relax but you just keep hammering the forum.
Yet … you still use your time and energy posting …lol

Stop wasting your energy posting on the thread then, fairly simple .

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking this … would that not make it look worse tho ?
it would be a benefit.

it will give you a uniform hairline and also take away the source of what you think is your hairline receding