Receding, especially thin front middle of hairline

Gator21

Reaction score
i've started growing my hair out for the first time in my life and recently got concerned about hair loss. i'm 27 years old and really hadn't noticed anything up to this point. i started taking propecia about a month ago and now have added biotin and saw palmetto to my daily intake. im going to make some diet changes as i haven't been eating very well for awhile now so hopefully that will help

any suggestion on things i can do to help either slow or regrow hair in this area? :(

A2WbQ.jpg

Il9b6.jpg

kCT3N.jpg

jpnXW.jpg

thanks

abcdefg

Reaction score
If your on propecia I dont think there is much else you can really do. The other stuff like saw palmetto is not needed.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Rogaine might help thicken up your hairline but I would wait to see how you do with Propecia. If you add a topical at this point you will not know which treatment is doing the most for you. You can always use Nano shampoo with Propecia. That won't hurt but I don't think it will thicken up the hairline. The hairline is the hardest place to thicken up the hairs. You are definitely miniaturizing there. My hairline is doing the same thing as yours. Propecia did not help me there. I think maybe Rogaine did but it was when I used it twice daily only. I lost all my gains in the hairline in the past year. :(

dripdrop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you figure it out? I'm having the same problem in the front centre of scalp, would really help to get and update

Hopefullforlyfe47889

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats so true. Thats why I always see only horror stories n bad impacts on forums like these. I have yet to come across people who say "Hair came out amazing" not saying it doesn't happen. but yea after treatment starts working everyone moves on with there life. Thats why I gotta get off these forums once I start. All this is doing is feeding my anxiety.

jazz1

Reaction score
You need the BIG3,

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Ketaconazole