Receding At 14 Not Delusional Either

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not ugly he just needs to cut some weight and when grows older he will be a pussy magnet. (fix your autism though, girls won't like that)
Right now with that hair and weight he is ugly tho it at least hardly average. Not necessarily in the future. It depends on his jaw and chin. If his jaw is recessed and his chin weak he will be ugly otherwise he will be fine. Far from a pussy magnet tho. He just has to hope that he gets good bone structure during puberty. And yeah I'm a bit harsh because he is a troll so I can troll too.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now with that hair and weight he is ugly tho it at least hardly average. Not necessarily in the future. It depends on his jaw and chin. If his jaw is recessed and his chin weak he will be ugly otherwise he will be fine. Far from a pussy magnet tho. He just has to hope that he gets good bone structure during puberty. And yeah I'm a bit harsh because he is a troll so I can troll too.
How am I trolling wtf

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Alexander Shenton Have you booked an appointment with a dermatologist or shown your mom this thread or post history? If not, then you really should just stop posting as you are just going to be flamed.

If you do carry on posting, I will just assume you are trolling, though the only thing funny about it is the amount of effort that you put in.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Alexander Shenton Have you booked an appointment with a dermatologist or shown your mom this thread or post history? If not, then you really should just stop posting as you are just going to be flamed.

If you do carry on posting, I will just assume you are trolling, though the only thing funny about it is the amount of effort that you put in.
Yes I showed my Mum she didn’t care at all