Receding At 14 Not Delusional Either

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the same. Hair will look thicker at a shorter length. Too long and it gets scraggly

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 14 for f*** sake who at 14 balds is this a f*****g joke f*** off man why is my life so sh*t already man no I ain’t buying that sh*t that’s for people older tha14!!!!! I’m a kid ffs I shouldn’t even be worrying about this but here I am because of people saying I’m balding what a sick joke life is

I remember multiple guys at that age during high school who had much worse hair loss than you, it was actually noticeable unlike yours. Where are they now? The two that come to mind are both incredibly successful in life, one is actually married to a model. So don't let it dictate your life, especially before it's even happened..

If you choose not to do anything to prevent it from happening, that's your choice. It's not like you are joining some exclusive club.

"By the age of thirty-five two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss, and by the age of fifty approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair."

In a way you are very lucky as by the time you have appreciable hair loss, you will have far more options.

Check out https://www.hairlosstalk.com/pipeline/

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember multiple guys at that age during high school who had much worse hair loss than you, it was actually noticeable unlike yours. Where are they now? The two that come to mind are both incredibly successful in life, one is actually married to a model. So don't let it dictate your life, especially before it's even happened..

If you choose not to do anything to prevent it from happening, that's your choice. It's not like you are joining some exclusive club.

"By the age of thirty-five two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss, and by the age of fifty approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair."
So it is

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can it not just be my long hair

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without even looking at your photos, the odds aren't in your favour just like every other male on planet Earth. I would say your hair parting is definitely larger than mine was at that age and i'm balding, but maybe that's just how your hair is and no hair loss occurs at all. I feel like a broken record but the only way to tell for certain is a dermatologist.

Here is a quote from a dermatology website. http://www.dydermatology.com/blog/5-things-know-male-pattern-baldness/

"
3: HAIR LOSS CAN STRIKE YOUNG
By the age of 25, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of hair loss. Hair loss can start as early as puberty age (teenage years 12 – 16yrs old). Because hair loss is progressive, it is important to see your dermatologist right away so he/she can tell you if you’re showing early signs of balding so you can be proactive with treatment. The earlier you get help, the more likely your hair can be saved."

You are not bald now, and it doesn't happen overnight. If you want a higher chance of preventing it, do what everybody has already said and book an appointment.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without even looking at your photos, the odds aren't in your favour just like every other male on planet Earth. I would say your hair parting is definitely larger than mine was at that age and i'm balding, but maybe that's just how your hair is and no hair loss occurs at all. I feel like a broken record but the only way to tell for certain is a dermatologist.

Here is a quote from a dermatology website. http://www.dydermatology.com/blog/5-things-know-male-pattern-baldness/

"
3: HAIR LOSS CAN STRIKE YOUNG
By the age of 25, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of hair loss. Hair loss can start as early as puberty age (teenage years 12 – 16yrs old). Because hair loss is progressive, it is important to see your dermatologist right away so he/she can tell you if you’re showing early signs of balding so you can be proactive with treatment. The earlier you get help, the more likely your hair can be saved."

You are not bald now, and it doesn't happen overnight. If you want a higher chance of preventing it, do what everybody has already said and book an appointment.
Well should I get a haircut to see if it looks better or less thin

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend showing your mom your post history as daunting as that may sound, not to show our responses but to show your concern. Just like we can't tell neither can your mom, though I think she may be more understanding if she saw what you are going through.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aight listen I looked at a photo from 3 months ago and somehow my hair looked way more curly and full wtf happened in them 3 months I’m a 14 year old boy this ain’t fair surely I’m not wrong that that is evil