Receding At 14 Not Delusional Either

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like how you go on reddit and tell people with a nw3 that their hair is great but can't accept the fact that you're a nw1. You probably will go bald though because of how much you're pulling your hairline and because of stress. Most people with big foreheads usually go bald anyway so don't be surprised if you actually start balding when you're around 16. But you could also be gay, which means you probably won't go bald.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have different problems than your hair. I'm surprised you are not going around telling everyone how ugly you are and how fucked you are because of it. Why I'm surprised? Because this would be actually more based in reality and in combination with your BDD I'm honestly surprised you seem to only worry about your hair. Pointlessly..
I don't want to be harsh but you get on my nerves. Please do something meaningful and don't linger around here.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have different problems than your hair. I'm surprised you are not going around telling everyone how ugly you are and how fucked you are because of it. Why I'm surprised? Because this would be actually more based in reality and in combination with your BDD I'm honestly surprised you seem to only worry about your hair. Pointlessly..
I don't want to be harsh but you get on my nerves. Please do something meaningful and don't linger around here.
It's useless to tell him these things, as I said before he's a parasite. He's everywhere related to hair loss, with the same posts over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised if I found him here 7 years from now with the same hairline.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid you are so dense it’s unbearable. Go and get a haircut. Also you’re deluded if you think your left is worse than your right regardless of balding or not.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have we ever gotten confirmation that it is a he? Can’t f*****g tell, could be super ugly girl.

Last edited:

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like how you go on reddit and tell people with a nw3 that their hair is great but can't accept the fact that you're a nw1. You probably will go bald though because of how much you're pulling your hairline and because of stress. Most people with big foreheads usually go bald anyway so don't be surprised if you actually start balding when you're around 16. But you could also be gay, which means you probably won't go bald.
Hmmm that might be true about the big head thing but my brother has a really low Norwood 0 and he’s 17 so idk but it’s so hard not to worry about it

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid you are so dense it’s unbearable. Go and get a haircut. Also you’re deluded if you think your left is worse than your right regardless of balding or not.
Dude Ik its all ways been like that Ives seen pics but my left Is what worries me I started worrying in 2018 dec I was like was are these hairs growing so slow at the front then I got a buzzcut then yer that’s when it started

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you say there is no recession dude there is miniaturisation and I can’t get a harcut because my hairline is awful but my right side doesn’t have them short hairs idk what they are

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MFW I see you continuously make the same post:

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200119-125632_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200119-125632_Chrome.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 159

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why you people so mad at him? He is 14 and definitely has mental issues, just ignore him, nobody makes you read his stupid threads.

I personaly came here to see some funny comments, but was disappointed

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why you people so mad at him? He is 14 and definitely has mental issues, just ignore him, nobody makes you read his stupid threads.

I personaly came here to see some funny comments, but was disappointed

Because he/she/it is f*****g annoying. He’s like a brain damaged parrot.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it weird that I rarely look at hair loss forums etc. but I could pinpoint this dude at first sight?