shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GSYMHCT.jpg

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm i see. so i have to buy this same product i guess uf i want to get on it because i suppose these are solely sold in japan

because i dont plan to hop on the .5mg without trying the lower dose 1st in case finasteride fails

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of which you surely are the only one. It's 0.5mg guess what the dosage will be.

you guessed wrong. the dosage is usually .1mg. its mentioned above. and you could up it to .5mg if its not working

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he dosage is usually .1mg. its mentioned above. and you could up it to .5mg if its not working

This is a bit of a difficult subject, the leaflet/article says "usually" (even before release so it does not makes much sense). So it kinda hints to .1mg first but it does not make any recommendations. The dosage is determined by the doctor along with the patient. So after the patient sees those flashy bars with the superior .5mg results he could nag and get a higher dose, or the doctor maybe recommends it as a standard.

For example Japanese Finasteride comes in 0.2mg and should, when needed, be upped with 0.2 up till 1.0 max. In reality most of the Japanese hop on 1mg right away because that is prescribed in the west and they are jelly.

Last edited:

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
you guessed wrong. the dosage is usually .1mg. its mentioned above. and you could up it to .5mg if its not working

No, If you read the link above it says that 0.5 is the usual dosage, since side effects are similar:

"As for side effects, it is known that there is no difference between Zagalo 0.1 mg and 0.5 mg, so basically it will be mainstream to take the Galo capsule 0.5 mg."

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, If you read the link above it says that 0.5 is the usual dosage, since side effects are similar:

"As for side effects, it is known that there is no difference between Zagalo 0.1 mg and 0.5 mg, so basically it will be mainstream to take the Galo capsule 0.5 mg."

i dont agree that one should take the higher dose only because the side effects are same. the lower dose should be the 1st choice. its mentioned there. "usually" .1 mg which could become .5mg.