Really Need Your Help 2 Month On Duta Lossing Hair Like Crazy

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No reason except for the one i just explained, was only returning the favor on the other ones.

My thoughts: Most people take Dutasteride because they are desperate and it works. They already know that it could produce risks and i think they should not be nagged about that.

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok but the drug has no guidelines dosage wise/no leaflet hence the soundness of my comment that it shouldnt be taken. each person is free to do what he sses right.

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its approved in Japan and Korea at 0.5mg. What else do you want?

id like to see the leaflet stating its for treating baldness and the dose thereof. im against using drugs as off-label because your conjecturing the dose. the studies done dont replace the leaflet imho.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do you need the leaflet??? Its approved at 0.5mg. There is even a user here from Japan who gets it prescribed. Why are you so fixated on the leaflet? Just Google it.

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
let me take a look for it

that would be good as it would provide guidance as to the dose. im not against the drug. just believe that any drug should state the administration through leaflets. there isnt a reason why not if the drug is effective.

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1200px-Dutasteride_%28ZAGALLO_Capsules%29.jpg

This Japanese dutasteride package reads the brand Stiefel which is part of GSK. It says it contains 0.5mg of
type 1 / type 2 enzyme inhibitor for male pattern alopecia, It is not listed in the drug pricing standard, and it has a lil trademark

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you need the leaflet??? Its approved at 0.5mg. There is even a user here from Japan who gets it prescribed. Why are you so fixated on the leaflet? Just Google it.

why shouldnt the drug have a leaflet ? wait ... i mean it must have a leaflet for guidelines. otherwise you are taking it upon yourself to take the drug at a dose tested in studies ? why shouldnt i have a reassurance from the drug manufacturer in the form of a leaflet ? why should i take the risk ? if it really works and its relatively safe i dont see why a leaflet shouldnt exist

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
1200px-Dutasteride_%28ZAGALLO_Capsules%29.jpg

This Japanese dutasteride package reads the brand Stiefel which is part of GSK. It says it contains 0.5mg of
type 1 / type 2 enzyme inhibitor for male pattern alopecia, It is not listed in the drug pricing standard, and it has a lil trademark

where is the leaflet though ? i want to have a sworn translator translate it for me

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
No offence, but what are you obsessing about. Why do you need guidance for a pill that is dosed at 0.5mg and approved for hairloss? What do you think you're supposed to do with it? Hint, its not a contraceptive.

Lol, a sworn translator? Well, then don't take it. You cleanly have some issues, bro.

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence, but what are you obsessing about. Why do you need guidance for a pill that is dosed at 0.5mg and approved for hairloss? What do you think you're supposed to do with it? Hint, its not a contraceptive.

Lol, a sworn translator? Well, then don't take it. You cleanly have some issues, bro.

i dont take any drug without reading fully its leaflet. i wont take this one either without seeing its leaflet and knowing its content. having undergone studies and approved doesnt bar the need of a leaflet. those studies are meant to lead to a leaflet.

tokoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the proof was denied i guess :/

lol since you shared the package share the leaflet too. there are plenty out there who think like me. youd be doing everyone a favour and putting their doubts to sleep

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough, i cant find a leaflet as an image, i will see if i can find an online version on the GSK website then

Last edited: