Really Interesting Thread About Male Pseudohermarphroditism Due To Lack Of Dht

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.amjmed.com/article/0002-9343(77)90313-8/pdf
if you have times to read the complete study on sci-hub ; this is really interesting ;
the dudes are muscular ; the have low DHT level and high test .
doesnt develop gyno / acne / body hair / temporal recession

i will try to copy their hormonal profile ; i already have the same dht level / and test level
i just have to lower my oestradiol

abcdefg

Reaction score
This is exactly what finasteride was based on. Still the most proven, and effective treatment for male pattern baldness I might add with piles and piles of research that it does work. All the sides are documented for better or worse. Nothing else has its amount of evidence 25 years later.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what finasteride was based on. Still the most proven, and effective treatment for male pattern baldness I might add with piles and piles of research that it does work. All the sides are documented for better or worse. Nothing else has its amount of evidence 25 years later.
Then why do so many people not respond to it or dutasteride? There's definitely a lot more to male pattern baldness than just DHT. This genetic 'defect' clearly isn't just chemically affecting T and DHT. I wish it were that simple though :(

abcdefg

Reaction score
Then why do so many people not respond to it or dutasteride? There's definitely a lot more to male pattern baldness than just DHT. This genetic 'defect' clearly isn't just chemically affecting T and DHT. I wish it were that simple though :(

If I took finasteride before male pattern baldness started would it have the same effect as if I was Norwood 6 and then took it? Maybe some dont respond because they are too far into the cascade of events for removing DHT to have any effect.
I never said or meant to imply that male pattern baldness is completely caused by DHT. I think we are all well aware its a multifaceted problem that we dont know the cause yet. I just said DHT is the most understood cause with the best results we have so far.

Last edited: