Ready To Die. I Hate This Life. Hate.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
As somebody who is soon going to begin writing his will, I understand this guy completely. I can't speak for anybody else but for me personally, I think that I shouldn't have tried so long to keep living. If I could go back a year and see what the future would bring, what being in shape, having a great job etc. would bring then I would have considered that it wasn't worth it. Life really does not seem worth living to me as a bald guy.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pics of ur hairline as of right now, please ?

What hairline?

This week it suddenly got worse than it's ever been. For a few years it seemed like at least stabilized dog sh*t. That's why i became suicidal all of a sudden .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-06-19-57-06.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-06-19-57-06.png
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 319

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As somebody who is soon going to begin writing his will, I understand this guy completely. I can't speak for anybody else but for me personally, I think that I shouldn't have tried so long to keep living. If I could go back a year and see what the future would bring, what being in shape, having a great job etc. would bring then I would have considered that it wasn't worth it. Life really does not seem worth living to me as a bald guy.

Can't imagine what you're going through. I still have a rat's nest up top but i hear things are even worse when it gets to nw6 and bic territory.

What do you do for a living man? How is the lady situation?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Can't imagine what you're going through. I still have a rat's nest up top but i hear things are even worse when it gets to nw6 and bic territory.

What do you do for a living man? How is the lady situation?

I work in high finance. It's a great career and I like it. No ladies in my life. No improvement in that department compared with when I was not working in high finance. I had a close call (almost a good date) recently and was called attractive. But it didn't go well in the end so I'm back to square one, just as I was 2.5 years ago.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once frequented this forum in my early twenties. I like you, at your age felt exactly the same things what you have just posted.

Its a harsh bold awakening concept into what we call manhood. All the preconceived and self-perceived perceptions we create within our psyche when growing up seem to become abhorrent and unfeasible as we realize our flaws.

However, rest assured, this is a temporary thing. At least, for a man who is grounded and rational.

I am 35 now, I have lost more hair. I am currently at Norwood 6/7. I have long awoken to the realisation that my hair is never going to be the same as it once was. That is fine.

Firstly, please let me say I understand your rationale for posting on this forum. I did it once as well, over 10 years ago. It is a natural reaction I believe when something you perceive is affecting your life qaulity and you need to vent your frustration and seek guidance and acceptance.

I will not go into the long drawn effects hair loss has on you from an emotional, physical and well-being state. As I am sure you are already aware of them. I also feel this forum is the perfect place for answers to this if you do need them. However, these answers are biased, so please be aware of this. I also believe the majority of this forum are weak members of society, so please keep this in mind.

Just know this, hair loss, and the power of accepting it, then ascending from it becomes far easier with time.

At your age, I was worried about the world rejecting me. It did not happen. I was worried I would never make friends, it did not happen. I was worried I would never experience casual and then a real lasting bonding emotional attachments, this happened (in my case, with multiple women, and then finally falling in love with a woman who I am with now).

The preconceived subtle and yet powerful connotations of how baldness is associated with negativity from childhood should not to be ignored. After all, this is why you have joined this forum and this is why you have created this post. However, these are ultimately wrong.

Your a human, and your a boke, as a bloke/man, understand within life, life will constantly throw you bad hands. You have been given a great f*****g deal being born a man, cherish it. You have been born a man. And as a man, you have the capability of being resilient, innovative and adaptive. We as men are logical and on the whole critical thinking. Now is the first step in your journey to be that way.

Do your self a massive favor. Get off this forum. This place is full of losers and weirdos. Any forum you hear phrases such as; 'cel' 'over for me' ,'red pill, blue pill dog sh*t pill' or any generic trash like that, disregard it.

No man ever whines and b****s, he should/just always find a solution to make his life better.

This forum is made up of a minute percentage of men suffering from hair loss compared to society as a whole. The majority of men accomplish, pioneer and revolutionize the world with hair loss. Just think about that, this forum is made up of a very small percentage of men who are bothered by hair loss.

The men on this website most likely cannot fit the cut of other social expectations. But, most importantly, these men and their opinions of hair loss are subjective to them, and them alone. They are weak, and their opinions are based on their underdeveloped male personalities.

The majority of men with hair loss get on with it and lead successful careers and dating lives. Just to emphasize, this forum is made up of a majority (including the 'moderators') of deluded weak males. These are the type of people you should not ever asscoaite with.

Im asking you, as I wish someone had said these words to me 10 years ago when I posted the same thing you did. Get offline, start building your own self worth, adapt, and become and change in to a postive man.

I am now 35, I am making 6 figures, have 4 children with a beautiful wife and life could not be any better.

Do not listen to the status quo, be your own man, and go pick your own path.,

All the best my friend.

Primate tier logic my guy. Just because I (we) have a different set of priorities doesn't make us deluded or lesser men. I for one don't really give a f*** about making 6 figures; that doesn't define me nearly as much as a person as losing a physical part of my being. It's silly and judgemetnal to call my hierarchy of values shallow or immature just because it doesn't fit your caveman 'alpha' man clichéed view of what a man should be.

Nearly all men suffer under the strain of hair loss btw, certainly when you're young in this hyper superficial day and age. Most just stay in denial until it's too late. We're merely being proactive.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give us some more shots of your hair, form the looks of it, it looks much better than you're making us believe it is.

Here you go. In broad daylight. Looks pretty catastrophic. If a woman had this kind of loss it would be instant suicide, much less regular functioning in society.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-08-13-02-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-08-13-02-57.png
    944.3 KB · Views: 290

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go. In broad daylight. Looks pretty catastrophic. If a woman had this kind of loss it would be instant suicide, much less regular functioning in society.

Yeah i agree with pigeon, needling and minoxidil might work wonders for you, there also finasteride to consider, which is a must for hair loss unless you experience unbearable sides.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, that's a solid NW3. But don't despair, get on microneedling+minoxidil asap. Much worse cases have completely recovered on that regimen. It is also sideless for most people.

Thanks, I'll try it out. From what I've read, temple regrowth is virtually hopeless aside from transplants but i suppose I could try and see what happens after half a year.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
diffused nw2, nothing scary, also looks like you are mid30s-early40s+, so at ur age its completely acceptable