Ready To Die. I Hate This Life. Hate.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgot most of y'all are detached from reality. No, it is bad.

Get a transplant, grow a beard, hit the gym, get professional help from a psychiatrist and a therapist and it'll be okay. Trust me. I've been there.

Thanks man. All are options. I've been considering the possibility of a transplant. I would love to get my crown filled in and my hairline fixed, but from what I've read, transplants kind of suck for diffuse thinners. Apparently the risk of shock loss can make the end result even worse than before.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Worth a shot I suppose. What would you recommend?
Join the revolution, educate yourself on it, learn what works best for you:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

upload_2019-4-5_7-18-15.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. All are options. I've been considering the possibility of a transplant. I would love to get my crown filled in and my hairline fixed, but from what I've read, transplants kind of suck for diffuse thinners. Apparently the risk of shock loss can make the end result even worse than before.
I've been a diffuse thinner since my late teens, so let me tell you this. After those 2 sessions, my front looks very good.. pretty much like a natural NW2'er. Everything inbetween the crown and the front doesn't look too neat of course but it's passable enough and blends with the rest of my hair bc I just grow it all out and comb forward. The front matters the most bc it frames your face and it's what you see in the mirror, and what people see when they talk to you or in photos. Then the crown bc a huge bald spot brings unnecessary attention. Luckily I had that fixed as well. In the future when the non transplanted area worsens I'll just get one or two more sessions done at that area as well. Also if I was more concerned I could take propecia, apply minoxidil and PRP injections and probably see some growth but I'm not.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been a diffuse thinner since my late teens, so let me tell you this. After those 2 sessions, my front looks very good.. pretty much like a natural NW2'er. Everything inbetween the crown and the front doesn't look too neat of course but it's passable enough and blends with the rest of my hair bc I just grow it all out and comb forward. The front matters the most bc it frames your face and it's what you see in the mirror, and what people see when they talk to you or in photos. Then the crown bc a huge bald spot brings unnecessary attention. Luckily I had that fixed as well. In the future when the non transplanted area worsens I'll just get one or two more sessions done at that area as well. Also if I was more concerned I could take propecia, apply minoxidil and PRP injections and probably see some growth but I'm not.
the problem with transplants in your case is will you be able to keep up with the recession between the frontal transplanted area and the middle that will keep receding and diffusing? HRT maybe perfect for you.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem with transplants in your case is will you be able to keep up with the recession between the frontal transplanted area and the middle that will keep receding and diffusing? HRT maybe perfect for you.

isnt HRT more for women and a bit dangerous in men?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy with my hair and masculinity, thank you very much.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Are you trolling? Bc you have to stop. Telling ppl to hop on tranny drugs just to grow hair is irresponsible.
I've been here a long time, as I said educate yourself on the topic - see what might work for you with sometimes no sides at all, or very minimal. Cost vs benefit.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds like it worked out well for you. I was thinking pretty much the same thing, front and back are where it's at. I see you had 2K grafts done. Can I ask who did your procedure? Did you experience any shock loss around the crown or hairline?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been here a long time, as I said educate yourself on the topic - see what might work for you with sometimes no sides at all, or very minimal. Cost vs benefit.
If you haven't tried it yourself you need to shut up. Using those meds is like playing with fire. Posting pics of a guy whose face and body got feminized won't prove anything either. Thanks.

You also ought to know that the suicide rate of transgenders is extremely high.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like it worked out well for you. I was thinking pretty much the same thing, front and back are where it's at. I see you had 2K grafts done. Can I ask who did your procedure? Did you experience any shock loss around the crown or hairline?
About 5k grafts overall

First one was 3.6k and then the 2nd 1.4k

It was a local clinic in my small country that isn't known on this forum or something. Still turned out well. Maybe a bit but it came back after a few months.

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you haven't tried it yourself you need to shut up. Using those meds is like playing with fire. Posting pics of a guy whose face and body got feminized won't prove anything either. Thanks.

You also ought to know that the suicide rate of transgenders is extremely high.
;)
means I've tried it with success and not sides - gotta know your body.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see pics. Before/after
temple hairs are just coming in it'll be months yet but my overall hair health looking better and better. Sorry not something
you can see in before and after pics at this point. One colleague even asked if I got a perm - natural curls starting to show again!

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
temple hairs are just coming in it'll be months yet but my overall hair health looking better and better. Sorry not something
you can see in before and after pics at this point. One colleague even asked if I got a perm - natural curls starting to show again!
So you just started? Expect to grow man boobs, lose your beard and muscle mass and see your face getting feminized soon, along with the loss of your sex drive and function. All for some curls.