Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might also need to break up with this forum. The level of discussion has gone to sh*t with all of the bans and departures.
Why does it have to be all or nothing? There are other interesting, intelligent and likable posters who are still here who post sporadically. I know it's not the same as interacting with the past regulars daily, but David, even before they left or were banned, you were trying to distance yourself from the forums anyway. I think a couple of them were planning to ghost out eventually too. Do what's best for you, though, but I really hope you can reach a balance with posting here rather than leave entirely. (I'm still gonna email you, so you'll never get rid of me! :D)

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does it have to be all or nothing? There are other interesting, intelligent and likable posters who are still here who post sporadically. I know it's not the same as interacting with the past regulars daily, but David, even before they left or were banned, you were trying to distance yourself from the forums anyway. I think a couple of them were planning to ghost out eventually too. Do what's best for you, though, but I really hope you can reach a balance with posting here rather than leave entirely. (I'm still gonna email you, so you'll never get rid of me! :D)

There's a point where it just isn't fun anymore. The misc is like that now. Sherdog is full of a*** incel losers on a trip, wannabe tough guy mods.

A forum gets to that point of ban for no reason or explanation, it is time to log off, and go live.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just realized that I'm likely to see her again as she has a blu ray that I lent her. If I don't hear back from her within 2 or 3 weeks I'll ask her for the disk back.
Honestly?
If you really wanna break up with her, don’t meet her blue ray. It would be embarrassing. Just do yourself a favor and but it again on Amazon.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
A forum gets to that point of ban for no reason or explanation, it is time to log off, and go live.
Your profile says you subscribed August 2012.
What has not happened in six years that you are still here?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a point where it just isn't fun anymore. The misc is like that now. Sherdog is full of a*** incel losers on a trip, wannabe tough guy mods.

Have you asked why you were banned and given no reason? I think WP and Roberto provided reasons why others were banned, sometimes more than once, although they may not have done so right away in all cases. But I agree that if something is no longer "fun" or enjoyable, for whatever reasons, it's time to move on, be it from these forums or whatever. Although I'm not very active here, I still like reading most everyone's posts.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Have you asked why you were banned and given no reason? I think WP and Roberto provided reasons why others were banned, sometimes more than once, although they may not have done so right away in all cases. But I agree that if something is no longer "fun" or enjoyable, for whatever reasons, it's time to move on, be it from these forums or whatever. Although I'm not very active here, I still like reading most everyone's posts.
I did not even know he was banned. @Wolf Pack, people don't know why they get banned?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

I did not even know he was banned. @Wolf Pack, people don't know why they get banned?
There is no way for this forum to temporarily ban people and send them a message at the same time. It is a technical limitation.
Very often, users who are banned ask why and they are explained, _if_ they care.

Mostly, users are banned when other users report about abusive post aimed at other users, a behavior that harms the community as a whole. This means they usually know why.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

I got banned. No reason stated.

It be helpful so I know what, and how to avoid in the future. Week ban. Why @mods?

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating, where female 5s get to raise their self-esteem by being picky about male 8s.

It's a mystery why guys bother with it, and why more women don't turn to it (considering the crazy male:female ratios there)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got banned. No reason stated.

It be helpful so I know what, and how to avoid in the future. Week ban. Why @mods?
Just don’t insult other people or abuse them to prove you are right.
Otherwise, they will likely report your posts and you will be banned again.
Case closed.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you're a great American woman!
And you know your football.
Haha, I need a refresher course every season. The only thing I know about football is I better not root for the Patriots (they're Giants fans here).

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Any mod can aware as to why? There was nothing in my email.

Sherdog was full of trigger happy mods, cucks, and internet tough guy mods. The place is pathetic.

One kid had a thread about being rapey in coffee shops. Pretty sure he was a mod.

Hopefully, a mod can explain why? Sherdog offered no reasoning beyond faggotry as a sherdog mod. Seen one up close too many times I guess lol

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any mod can aware as to why? There was nothing in my email.

Sherdog was full of trigger happy mods, cucks, and internet tough guy mods. The place is pathetic.

One kid had a thread about being rapey in coffee shops. Pretty sure he was a mod.

Hopefully, a mod can explain why? Sherdog offered no reasoning beyond faggotry as a sherdog mod. Seen one up close too many times I guess lol
Do you even read this forum?
Both @Wolfpack and I gave you an explanation some posts back.
Are you trying to be funny?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy on the early side of thirty, cueball bald, and with a pretty hawt gf. I would say hard +7/7.5. The guy is short too. I think more guys need to be seeking out these references and acting as such.