Re: Relax guys, balding is not end of the world

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Wow if its only tall NW1's that can get women then its amazing how come we have such an overpopulation problem.
Its also amazing how short and bald men have'nt been bred out of existance. Infact given that logic non of us should even exist.

One night-stands wearing beer goggles,but wearing no protection.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Seriously .... :jackit:

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Its also amazing how short and bald men have'nt been bred out of existance. Infact given that logic non of us should even exist.

many females carry the gene oblivious of the fact, that's the only plausible explanation.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
s.a.f said:

many females carry the gene oblivious of the fact, that's the only plausible explanation.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

slipy

Reaction score
yeah you go on, laugh at that fact. but don't forget thank the fact for your being here and now. meanwhile i will curse the fact.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
yeah you go on, laugh at that fact. but don't forget thank the fact for your being here and now. meanwhile i will curse the fact.

My fathers father was bald in his 20's his older brother was balding in his 20's I'm pretty sure my mum knew this when she married him.

Unless you know the opinion of every female on the planet you cant call anything FACT! Especially when there is mountains of evidence that suggest the contary.

slipy

Reaction score
if male pattern baldness gene was limited exclusively to male carriers premature hair loss would be mostly extinct by now. what female wants a kid from someone whos bald at 20? female with the gene mates with a Norwood 1 and their son gets the gene and goes bald. or if they have a girl she keeps the cycle going hence baldness never dies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont be ridiculous, women dont look at guys with some sort of genetic checklist. Do they ask if theres any history of cancer or diabetes in the family? Better not let her know you had Laser eye surgery because obviously she does'nt want her kid to ever wear glasses.
When you look at a woman are you imagining what any potential children would look like?

I guess thats why Kylie's never married, no man wants to risk having a kid with her and it turns out small.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Dont be ridiculous, women dont look at guys with some sort of genetic checklist.

Actually, beauty and attraction IS part based on a genetic checklist.
The checklist of whether progeny can survive and continue passing on the genes.

Until recent times, resources were very scarce and thus other things were of higher importance. With the development of nations, and the rise in power of women, male aesthetics are becoming of more importance, as evidenced by the rise in male obsession with looking good, being muscular etc. The premature balding gene is at a disadvantage, and is being phased out to some degree.
Me and my older bro both were NW5 by 22. We are both unmarried and childless. I am certain my bro would have been married and with kid if he had hair. I am sure my mom is disappointed that she will never have grandkids. A woman in todays world would not want to take the chance that her kids would go premature bald and face the same disadvantages, thus she would try to avoid male pattern baldness suitors.

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
s.a.f said:
Dont be ridiculous, women dont look at guys with some sort of genetic checklist.

Actually, beauty and attraction IS part based on a genetic checklist.
The checklist of whether progeny can survive and continue passing on the genes.

Until recent times, resources were very scarce and thus other things were of higher importance. With the development of nations, and the rise in power of women, male aesthetics are becoming of more importance, as evidenced by the rise in male obsession with looking good, being muscular etc. The premature balding gene is at a disadvantage, and is being phased out to some degree.
Me and my older bro both were NW5 by 22. We are both unmarried and childless. I am certain my bro would have been married and with kid if he had hair. I am sure my mom is disappointed that she will never have grandkids. A woman in todays world would not want to take the chance that her kids would go premature bald and face the same disadvantages, thus she would try to avoid male pattern baldness suitors.

Hence why most women who find bald men attractive,are 40s+,and single moms....they have had their kids.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I know sooooo many bald and balding guys with kids that are pre school age, none of them seemed to have any difficulty finding women who were happy to mate with bald guys.
One NW6 I know has 4 sons age 1 -10.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I know sooooo many bald and balding guys with kids that are pre school age, none of them seemed to have any difficulty finding women who were happy to mate with bald guys.
One NW6 I know has 4 sons age 1 -10.

Late resorts for ageing,want to be mothers.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Most of them are in their 20's, one of my work colleagues is NW4 at only 23 and has a 1 yr old son.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Most of them are in their 20's, one of my work colleagues is NW4 at only 23 and has a 1 yr old son.

I am talking fully bald.I was sly at 24 and married,my ex-wife didnt really want me,she just wanted a wedding(the one she missed out on with her ex,who she really wanted).Also my ex was one of those women who would have kids with literally anyone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
What for women in their 20's?

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
What for women in their 20's?

Possibly.With society in general never being so unhealthy,then early pre-menopause is a real concern.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Yeah, but what Norwood what he when he caught the wife?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
seb said:
I am talking fully bald.I was sly at 24 and married,my ex-wife didnt really want me,she just wanted a wedding(the one she missed out on with her ex,who she really wanted)..

Seb, I didnt know you were married!!!

How long did the marriage last?

You have kids?

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
seb said:
I am talking fully bald.I was sly at 24 and married,my ex-wife didnt really want me,she just wanted a wedding(the one she missed out on with her ex,who she really wanted)..

Seb, I didnt know you were married!!!

How long did the marriage last?

You have kids?

18months :) .I was a terrible partner,and even terrible husband(so was she).No,had no kids,think I am infertile(hopefully)......three years of hell in that relationship,what a lucky escape I had...and no,my ex preferred men with hair,they all do.