Re growth 14 years balding . Skin/smooth on top.

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
1913457C-1CB4-46F4-BC05-7FAB4DAB11A0.jpeg
2FF066C4-8B38-463F-8792-585C7B3A5775.jpeg
Started to go bald at 18 hair fell out very fast woke up and it was just falling like crazy . Buzzed it from 18-23 then I could not hide it any more the horse shoe was showing bad so put the razor to my scalp from 23 - 33 so for 14-15 years nothing until I was completely bald . Started tryin to get some back and even till today more baby hairs eve my front sides are getting all the hair back . Can’t see them in the picture but they are coming in
31014EE8-47E2-4BE4-924A-98B44EB5E90E.jpeg

CJ_Frankfurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 174505View attachment 174506Started to go bald at 18 hair fell out very fast woke up and it was just falling like crazy . Buzzed it from 18-23 then I could not hide it any more the horse shoe was showing bad so put the razor to my scalp from 23 - 33 so for 14-15 years nothing until I was completely bald . Started tryin to get some back and even till today more baby hairs eve my front sides are getting all the hair back . Can’t see them in the picture but they are coming inView attachment 174507
Insane! Congrats!
I‘d like to know how you started with your regime:
Most likely you didn’t combine all the treatments right from the start. What gave you the best results? When did you notice a change? What was the change maker?

Thanks for your answers in advance!

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
People laugh at scalp massages but theres something to them. Ive been doing scalp exercises from some random website i stumbled upon and you can feel a "pump" in your head afterwards. Like a rush of blood to your head.

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
What!? that's amazing result with just 3 months
6 months, but really like like 8 I just took the first picture in June
What!? that's amazing result with just 3 months
Why even post if you are not going to tell how you did it ?
Hey sorry man , it was late when I was looking up other people’s results so I decided to post mine I didn’t want to post until i felt i had my max results but said what the heck . I’ll write my exact regimen now give me a second cause I’ll go into detail so it might be long

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
“ LITTLE BIT OF MY BACK STORY AND PROCESS ( in 3 sections feel free to skip over whatever you want too. Also I used voice text so don’t be so hard on me if it spelled weird or looks funny anywhere . You get what I was saying . ) thanks !! Message me or get at me if you have any questions Jh.newbreeddrywall@gmail.com

• My story
• My process
• My process as of today

“ MY STORY “

When I was 17 I had 2 people ask me on separate occasions if I was going bald . I didn’t think so but could not see the back of my head. Definitely was not laced up on the whole balding experience yet and still to this day do not fully understand it but know quite a bit more than I did at 17 yrs old . So I looked in the mirror and just thought they were crazy. Few months down the road Me and a buddy we’re talking crap back-and-forth and he tells me “ Yeah well at least I ain’t going bald “!
Again I look in the mirror and still don’t see it . So Clearly I started balding at 17 when it became noticeable now that I look back and think of it. Going on to 18 I graduate high school and wake up one morning, rub my hand over my head and hair starts to fall and fall and fall Every time I swiped my Hand over the top of my scalp. So I start buzzing my head and noticed no more hair is falling so in my head I tell myself as long as I keep it short it will stay there and that’s what I did
Until I noticed that I could see a horseshoe when I looked in the mirror with another Mirror. So that’s when I decided to take the razor to the scalp and ever since then I would just shave my head completely bald. The buzz cut is what I would do with no guard from 18 years old 23 years old. Then from 23 to mid 32 I would shave his skin bald and I honestly felt comfortable Like that and embraced it Thinking no one could see a horseshoe until I’m at work one day with the freshly shaved head and someone says “your bald? I Thought you just shaved your head but that you had hair”!
So again I got self-conscious went home look with two mirrors and seen you could see the horse you. I Immediately begin to wear hats again because I hate that horse look . It’s embarrassing to me and as a 32-year-old I felt I should not have a horseshoe. It just made me feel super old and honestly not even want to talk to any females because of it or even hang out with buddies who had for full heads of hair. It just made me feel like I was a little old man. I avoided any events or places we’re hats were not allowed not to mention having to adjust every outfit I wear to go with the hat. I had tried minoxidil foam when I was like 20 maybe 21 and my heart rate increased crazy and I pretty much passed out so I never tried that again and it just gave up on it completely In regards to anything trying to get my hair back. Fast forward to this past year I had not researched anything about hair loss from that time on and I asked myself maybe they have something out now that works good so I start seeing stuff about derma roller‘s, Essential oils, and start digging deeper and see stuff on scalp massage, Finastride, minoxidil, etc.... And that’s when I told myself I was going to give it another go also note I never really tried hard the first time I just tried the minoxidil one time passed out and just kept buzzing my head .

“ MY PROCESS”
I could not find a derma roller to save my life so I grabbed a safety pen, burned the end , pinched it between my fingers the pointer and thumb. About to the depth Of how deep I wanted it to go, just deep enough to draw a small dot off blood. I begin To work it all over my scalp just making quick passes and poking and poking and poking it. I was doing that every day before I knew you shouldn’t do it every day and massaging my scalp like crazy. I’m talking on the way to work on the way home, watching TV, walking from room to room, I damn near Had my hand glued to my head. I was also using sulfur 8 , and doo gro ( the yellow jar sulfer 8 and white jar with black lid doo gro. Along with olive oil ,coconut oil , argan oil and mixed them all together in one bottle . I would apply this every night after the shower and then wake up and apply surfer 8 and doo grow in the morning before I left for work . I would also wash my scalp with baking soda and apple cider vinegar like 2 times a week .within 3
weeks I noticed this little peach fuzz coming in and I told myself is this really hair growing or is it just because I shave my head all the time I’ve never let it grow this long but then I said no it’s got to be new Because there was times when I couldn’t shave my head for about a week and it just wouldn’t grow nothing up there so I knew it was new. So when the peach fuzz started coming in I was like holy crap am I really gonna grow my hair back and then the hair regrowth process started to consume me I was researching everything. I kept that same process for about two months until I just felt it wasn’t producing any more results I would shave my head and peach fuzz would just come back I would shave it again peach fuzz will come back and I felt It wasn’t turning black. So I read some more on it and seen a article That said it might just stay peach fuzz sometimes it would turn black and other times it won’t. From then I kind of lost hope. I told myself I need to step it up because it’s clearly there so I went back to the minoxidil again and had the symptoms again of the fast heartbeat and feeling a little lightheaded but said screw it I’m gonna fight through it. I didn’t pass out This time and within for five uses it no longer affected me I could put it on and I honestly feel nothing no fast heart beating no like head just felt normal and begin using minoxidil two times a day. Since I was using minoxidil I cut out all of The stuff above that I felt was no longer being affective And just started using minoxidil two times a day with scalp massage Like crazy still And still using the safety pin as a derma roller lol . My results got very good and then again seem to have stopped and bummed me out again. I felt the results got good and then I would shave my head again and I felt they were still decent but not great or as good as they were before I shave my head I kept going through this process for about a month while I was debating on the finasteride and came across Minoxidilmax topical finastride I had also learned that minoxidil alone was not good if I wanted to keep anything I was gaining so after about three weeks going back-and-forth in my head I said screw it I’m gonna do the finasteride my main reason for the debate was probablyThe same as everyone else’s didn’t want it to affect my soldier down there From standing at attention.... So I read some stories about How finasteride was wearing off for some guys. So I decided I was going to start with a lower dose let my results plateau and use the lower dose as long as I could and as long as it would work and if it ever started wearing off I could still bump myself up And hopefully keep the results going instead of starting with the high-dose and then that wearing off and not being able to go any higher. So as of now I’m using essengen 6+ I did eventuallyGet a derma roller and a derma pen I do the derma pen every Sunday set on 1.5 And for the areas where the skin is not a stick I have to bump it down to 1 Because 1.5 in them areas for me was some pretty good pain. It seems the more hair I grew the more tender my scalp got I used to Be able to take the derma pen easily but now it seems on fighting just to get through it taking multiple breaks but I still get it done in the end no pain no gain I also use the essengen 6 plus immediately after the derma pen. As far as shampoo I use it everyday not one day do I not shampoo my hair . I use zinc shampoo from cvs . And use nizoral shampoo from Walmart . I also use the cabello with peppers it’s called Chile con Romero shampoo . Sometimes I just use them each seperate sometimes I mix them all in my hand and use them all. No set routine just whatever im feeling that day but i always put the zinc one in one last time before i get out the shower. Letting it sit for about 5 min I also have castor shampoo that i mixed peppermint oil like 50’drops and geranium oil 50’drops and let that sit 5 min as well but still end it with zinc shampoo . Seems like i big process but it really becomes second nature and goes pretty quick I have my derma roller on the nightstand and have no real routine using that . I just pick it up Whenever and start rolling
I never draw blood When using that when I do press a little hard but not super hard. I typically will put the Essengen on my scalp rub it And then derma roll with moderate pressure sometimes I do it before sometimes I do it after sometimes I don’t do it at all. The massage i do Is a hard scalp press and Placing one hand on each side of my head and without moving my hands keeping them in place I will push up words to where the
Top of my scalp forms rolls and I keep doing that just by placing my hands in different positions in doing the same process over my whole scalp. And that’s my process as well as a daily vitamin . The crazy part is I still smoke a pack of cigarettes a day I still eat the same and I’m not a big water drinker so if I change that stuff I’m sure the hair growth would be doing better

“ THE PROCESS AS OF TODAY ONLY “

- derma pen just to draw a blood dot every Sunday ( be sure to do before or after as to not interfere with the cowboys game if done during the game it won’t work ) I repeat WILL NOT WORK

- Essengen 6 plus ( minoxidilmax product and yes i live in Texas a receive it everytime I order )

- daily scalp massage placing hands on different Areas of your head and pushing up words without moving the position of your hands while pushing up words, change areas where you place hands and repeat) i truly believe this is very important i push kinda hard trying to squeeze out trapped sebum , since that’s what I believe is the real cause of hair loss ) my opinion my results

- shampoo daily ( products used zinc shampoo, cabello Chilie con Romero, nizoral, castor shampoo mixed with peppermint oil and geranium oil 50 drops each sometimes mixing them all in my hand other times using them all separate and sometimes just using one of them either way I always end it with the zinc shampoo One more time letting it sit for five minutes).

- derma roll ( Sometimes before I add essengen six sometimes immediately after I add it , And other times I just pick it up and start rolling out of the blue I might go days where I don’t use it I might go a whole week using it that I just put moderate pressure without drawing blood.

- recently ordered ruderma which is ru58841 that i will use daily 1 hour before adding Essengen 6 + but I will use them both daily

- DAILY VITAMIN

* NOTE I SMOKE A PACK A DAY AND HAVE Not changed eating habits, I don’t drink much water and I’m sure if I change them things that hair growth would be even better.

* also the most important tip is you have got to be consistent. I can’t tell you how easy it is to fall off track or give up . I feel everyone can get their hair back as long as you put in the work and I mean really really stay consistent... i don’t mean i tried fir 6 months and nothing happened . I mean keep at it no matter what . Gains don’t come without putting in the work . The hair is their put in the effort to help it come back out .... 15 years my hair was covered up and hadn’t come out and by putting in the effort i got it to brake the surface. Imagine how much sebum and dead skin cells have filled up that tiny tiny hole and have formed itself bad apart of your scalp . What do you think that follicle just washed off in the shower or fell off no it’s there and it’s packed super tight with junk that is very very very hard to get out since it is pretty much bonded it’s part of your scalp now put in the effort and help work that crap out. Don’t go squeezing the hell out of it and causing damage but it takes work Time to break it all up get it all loose to start getting it to come out. Again that whole is very very small and it’s packed very tight can you put the time in in the effort you can get that crap out of there and uncover that follicule again . Heck 15!years is a long time And I’m steel slowly trying to squeeze and work this stuff out but I’ll get it don’t forget about the back of your head and in the front sides People that get so much crown regrowth
And can’t get the back or the front sides to grow as much are not focusing giving them areas the same attention as I learned the hard way as well but now that I have focused the same on the sides in the back as I do the crown I’m starting to see more hairs coming in like crazy on the areas as well it’s so easy to get caught up given so much attention to the Crown area good luck my friends
And stay blessed. And don’t ever forget Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time !!!!

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use a vpn to purchase the essegen 6? Im looking to purchase online without a monthly fee like with Hims

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy cow that’s in intense regimen must take tons of discipline !!! Good work!

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“ LITTLE BIT OF MY BACK STORY AND PROCESS ( in 3 sections feel free to skip over whatever you want too. Also I used voice text so don’t be so hard on me if it spelled weird or looks funny anywhere . You get what I was saying . ) thanks !! Message me or get at me if you have any questions Jh.newbreeddrywall@gmail.com

• My story
• My process
• My process as of today

“ MY STORY “

When I was 17 I had 2 people ask me on separate occasions if I was going bald . I didn’t think so but could not see the back of my head. Definitely was not laced up on the whole balding experience yet and still to this day do not fully understand it but know quite a bit more than I did at 17 yrs old . So I looked in the mirror and just thought they were crazy. Few months down the road Me and a buddy we’re talking crap back-and-forth and he tells me “ Yeah well at least I ain’t going bald “!
Again I look in the mirror and still don’t see it . So Clearly I started balding at 17 when it became noticeable now that I look back and think of it. Going on to 18 I graduate high school and wake up one morning, rub my hand over my head and hair starts to fall and fall and fall Every time I swiped my Hand over the top of my scalp. So I start buzzing my head and noticed no more hair is falling so in my head I tell myself as long as I keep it short it will stay there and that’s what I did
Until I noticed that I could see a horseshoe when I looked in the mirror with another Mirror. So that’s when I decided to take the razor to the scalp and ever since then I would just shave my head completely bald. The buzz cut is what I would do with no guard from 18 years old 23 years old. Then from 23 to mid 32 I would shave his skin bald and I honestly felt comfortable Like that and embraced it Thinking no one could see a horseshoe until I’m at work one day with the freshly shaved head and someone says “your bald? I Thought you just shaved your head but that you had hair”!
So again I got self-conscious went home look with two mirrors and seen you could see the horse you. I Immediately begin to wear hats again because I hate that horse look . It’s embarrassing to me and as a 32-year-old I felt I should not have a horseshoe. It just made me feel super old and honestly not even want to talk to any females because of it or even hang out with buddies who had for full heads of hair. It just made me feel like I was a little old man. I avoided any events or places we’re hats were not allowed not to mention having to adjust every outfit I wear to go with the hat. I had tried minoxidil foam when I was like 20 maybe 21 and my heart rate increased crazy and I pretty much passed out so I never tried that again and it just gave up on it completely In regards to anything trying to get my hair back. Fast forward to this past year I had not researched anything about hair loss from that time on and I asked myself maybe they have something out now that works good so I start seeing stuff about derma roller‘s, Essential oils, and start digging deeper and see stuff on scalp massage, Finastride, minoxidil, etc.... And that’s when I told myself I was going to give it another go also note I never really tried hard the first time I just tried the minoxidil one time passed out and just kept buzzing my head .

“ MY PROCESS”
I could not find a derma roller to save my life so I grabbed a safety pen, burned the end , pinched it between my fingers the pointer and thumb. About to the depth Of how deep I wanted it to go, just deep enough to draw a small dot off blood. I begin To work it all over my scalp just making quick passes and poking and poking and poking it. I was doing that every day before I knew you shouldn’t do it every day and massaging my scalp like crazy. I’m talking on the way to work on the way home, watching TV, walking from room to room, I damn near Had my hand glued to my head. I was also using sulfur 8 , and doo gro ( the yellow jar sulfer 8 and white jar with black lid doo gro. Along with olive oil ,coconut oil , argan oil and mixed them all together in one bottle . I would apply this every night after the shower and then wake up and apply surfer 8 and doo grow in the morning before I left for work . I would also wash my scalp with baking soda and apple cider vinegar like 2 times a week .within 3
weeks I noticed this little peach fuzz coming in and I told myself is this really hair growing or is it just because I shave my head all the time I’ve never let it grow this long but then I said no it’s got to be new Because there was times when I couldn’t shave my head for about a week and it just wouldn’t grow nothing up there so I knew it was new. So when the peach fuzz started coming in I was like holy crap am I really gonna grow my hair back and then the hair regrowth process started to consume me I was researching everything. I kept that same process for about two months until I just felt it wasn’t producing any more results I would shave my head and peach fuzz would just come back I would shave it again peach fuzz will come back and I felt It wasn’t turning black. So I read some more on it and seen a article That said it might just stay peach fuzz sometimes it would turn black and other times it won’t. From then I kind of lost hope. I told myself I need to step it up because it’s clearly there so I went back to the minoxidil again and had the symptoms again of the fast heartbeat and feeling a little lightheaded but said screw it I’m gonna fight through it. I didn’t pass out This time and within for five uses it no longer affected me I could put it on and I honestly feel nothing no fast heart beating no like head just felt normal and begin using minoxidil two times a day. Since I was using minoxidil I cut out all of The stuff above that I felt was no longer being affective And just started using minoxidil two times a day with scalp massage Like crazy still And still using the safety pin as a derma roller lol . My results got very good and then again seem to have stopped and bummed me out again. I felt the results got good and then I would shave my head again and I felt they were still decent but not great or as good as they were before I shave my head I kept going through this process for about a month while I was debating on the finasteride and came across Minoxidilmax topical finastride I had also learned that minoxidil alone was not good if I wanted to keep anything I was gaining so after about three weeks going back-and-forth in my head I said screw it I’m gonna do the finasteride my main reason for the debate was probablyThe same as everyone else’s didn’t want it to affect my soldier down there From standing at attention.... So I read some stories about How finasteride was wearing off for some guys. So I decided I was going to start with a lower dose let my results plateau and use the lower dose as long as I could and as long as it would work and if it ever started wearing off I could still bump myself up And hopefully keep the results going instead of starting with the high-dose and then that wearing off and not being able to go any higher. So as of now I’m using essengen 6+ I did eventuallyGet a derma roller and a derma pen I do the derma pen every Sunday set on 1.5 And for the areas where the skin is not a stick I have to bump it down to 1 Because 1.5 in them areas for me was some pretty good pain. It seems the more hair I grew the more tender my scalp got I used to Be able to take the derma pen easily but now it seems on fighting just to get through it taking multiple breaks but I still get it done in the end no pain no gain I also use the essengen 6 plus immediately after the derma pen. As far as shampoo I use it everyday not one day do I not shampoo my hair . I use zinc shampoo from cvs . And use nizoral shampoo from Walmart . I also use the cabello with peppers it’s called Chile con Romero shampoo . Sometimes I just use them each seperate sometimes I mix them all in my hand and use them all. No set routine just whatever im feeling that day but i always put the zinc one in one last time before i get out the shower. Letting it sit for about 5 min I also have castor shampoo that i mixed peppermint oil like 50’drops and geranium oil 50’drops and let that sit 5 min as well but still end it with zinc shampoo . Seems like i big process but it really becomes second nature and goes pretty quick I have my derma roller on the nightstand and have no real routine using that . I just pick it up Whenever and start rolling
I never draw blood When using that when I do press a little hard but not super hard. I typically will put the Essengen on my scalp rub it And then derma roll with moderate pressure sometimes I do it before sometimes I do it after sometimes I don’t do it at all. The massage i do Is a hard scalp press and Placing one hand on each side of my head and without moving my hands keeping them in place I will push up words to where the
Top of my scalp forms rolls and I keep doing that just by placing my hands in different positions in doing the same process over my whole scalp. And that’s my process as well as a daily vitamin . The crazy part is I still smoke a pack of cigarettes a day I still eat the same and I’m not a big water drinker so if I change that stuff I’m sure the hair growth would be doing better

“ THE PROCESS AS OF TODAY ONLY “

- derma pen just to draw a blood dot every Sunday ( be sure to do before or after as to not interfere with the cowboys game if done during the game it won’t work ) I repeat WILL NOT WORK

- Essengen 6 plus ( minoxidilmax product and yes i live in Texas a receive it everytime I order )

- daily scalp massage placing hands on different Areas of your head and pushing up words without moving the position of your hands while pushing up words, change areas where you place hands and repeat) i truly believe this is very important i push kinda hard trying to squeeze out trapped sebum , since that’s what I believe is the real cause of hair loss ) my opinion my results

- shampoo daily ( products used zinc shampoo, cabello Chilie con Romero, nizoral, castor shampoo mixed with peppermint oil and geranium oil 50 drops each sometimes mixing them all in my hand other times using them all separate and sometimes just using one of them either way I always end it with the zinc shampoo One more time letting it sit for five minutes).

- derma roll ( Sometimes before I add essengen six sometimes immediately after I add it , And other times I just pick it up and start rolling out of the blue I might go days where I don’t use it I might go a whole week using it that I just put moderate pressure without drawing blood.

- recently ordered ruderma which is ru58841 that i will use daily 1 hour before adding Essengen 6 + but I will use them both daily

- DAILY VITAMIN

* NOTE I SMOKE A PACK A DAY AND HAVE Not changed eating habits, I don’t drink much water and I’m sure if I change them things that hair growth would be even better.

* also the most important tip is you have got to be consistent. I can’t tell you how easy it is to fall off track or give up . I feel everyone can get their hair back as long as you put in the work and I mean really really stay consistent... i don’t mean i tried fir 6 months and nothing happened . I mean keep at it no matter what . Gains don’t come without putting in the work . The hair is their put in the effort to help it come back out .... 15 years my hair was covered up and hadn’t come out and by putting in the effort i got it to brake the surface. Imagine how much sebum and dead skin cells have filled up that tiny tiny hole and have formed itself bad apart of your scalp . What do you think that follicle just washed off in the shower or fell off no it’s there and it’s packed super tight with junk that is very very very hard to get out since it is pretty much bonded it’s part of your scalp now put in the effort and help work that crap out. Don’t go squeezing the hell out of it and causing damage but it takes work Time to break it all up get it all loose to start getting it to come out. Again that whole is very very small and it’s packed very tight can you put the time in in the effort you can get that crap out of there and uncover that follicule again . Heck 15!years is a long time And I’m steel slowly trying to squeeze and work this stuff out but I’ll get it don’t forget about the back of your head and in the front sides People that get so much crown regrowth
And can’t get the back or the front sides to grow as much are not focusing giving them areas the same attention as I learned the hard way as well but now that I have focused the same on the sides in the back as I do the crown I’m starting to see more hairs coming in like crazy on the areas as well it’s so easy to get caught up given so much attention to the Crown area good luck my friends
And stay blessed. And don’t ever forget Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time !!!!

Thanks for sharing your regime. Very interesting you used sulfur 8, especially after having followed the recent MSM forum. Id never even heard of it. After 20 years of research and trial and error I also strongly believe sebum build up (and imo calficification) along with high DHT is the combined source of male pattern baldness. Hence why magnesium ACV and using shampoo sparingly to avoid sebum, along with MSM supplements seem to be helping me. I've not gone full blown on scalp massages yet but can tell when I have a good go that a load of sebum seems trapped under scalp.

When you used Sulfur 8 how did it leave your hair texture, was is oily or greasy?

Also when you do scalp massages do you also notice a load of oily sebum on your fingers, and if so how exactly do you resolve this, I mean do you dry your hands and scalp during the process?

Cheers in advance, really interesting read.

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your regime. Very interesting you used sulfur 8, especially after having followed the recent MSM forum. Id never even heard of it. After 20 years of research and trial and error I also strongly believe sebum build up (and imo calficification) along with high DHT is the combined source of male pattern baldness. Hence why magnesium ACV and using shampoo sparingly to avoid sebum, along with MSM supplements seem to be helping me. I've not gone full blown on scalp massages yet but can tell when I have a good go that a load of sebum seems trapped under scalp.

When you used Sulfur 8 how did it leave your hair texture, was is oily or greasy?

Also when you do scalp massages do you also notice a load of oily sebum on your fingers, and if so how exactly do you resolve this, I mean do you dry your hands and scalp during the process?

Cheers in advance, really interesting read.
The sulfer 8 smelled terrible... not a smell I couldn’t stand but idk just a smell that I grew to hate . I only tried it cause I was talking to this one guy a long time
Ago who swore it grew his hair back . So I YouTubed it and A lot of African American females use it with doogro with amazing results so I said ehhh what do I have to lose . Let me tell you somehhjng
That I was NOT GOING TO SHARE !!! But since you are a believer in the trapped sebum I’ll tell you . And I swear this is 100 percent true what im
Going to tell you . Plus I started to Neil I’ve when I read that article , it’s very hard to find but where that guy had the same belief that it was trapped sebum clogging the follicule , amd almost all guys got their hair back after like 1 yr or something from doing the hard scalp press a working all that crap out of the follicle. But anyways what I had no intentions
Of sharing was pretty important I believe but with all the skeptics I was just like screw it would be pointless . So I was very curious
To know what the heck is going on up their on my scalp. I have a iPhone and with the scope or magnifying glass you can get pretty damn zoomed in .... so just looking at my scalp in the mirror with my eyes it looked normal as hell.... not one issue . I then zoomed in very close and with a pic device I squeezed my scalp and poked it real soft but also enough to break the skin and I’m telling you no joke man a massive loooooong kinda like a plug of puss that was so dried it formed a string type thing just shot out . I was like wtf ...... so I zoom in again and I’m not bullshiting you it happened again and again and again everywhere I poked I would have to get the tweezers and pluck it out cause it was like it was stuck to my scalp . But without the magnifying glass I would look at the string in the mirror and it would not even be noticeable at all definitely sebum plugs and it was full I mean full of them but it looked so damn healthy just looking in the mirror .... after I spent a while getting them things out that week my hair growth sky rocketed and has not stopped I even focused on the front side cause they were not getting much growth and after pulling plugs out their the growth is coming in like crazy. This is a true story man got no reason to lie I swear on my daughters heart beat every word is true

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use a vpn to purchase the essegen 6? Im looking to purchase online without a monthly fee like with Hims
Not sure what a vpn is but I just order it brother , sometimes it don’t show up the products which i hear is because your not allowed to order but i just send him a email that it’s not letting me order and i get a link emailed to me wher it’s their to order but that’s only happened once every other time I go to login I Login and all the products are there for me to order I receive it within four days every time like clockwork but I do pay the $25 extra for priority shipping the dude is legit man I’m not affiliated with them in anyway . Just a 33-year-old drywall finisher man. The first time I ordered and did the priority shipping I thought I got scammed cause the site just looks weird or kinda fishy to me and it said i could track my order but never seen that option anywhere but it always come in sealed and closed and just what I asked for .

gone_tomorrow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. Really interested in the head massage technique, I haven't heard much about that being used before. How long do you usually do the massage for per day? Do you concentrate on specific areas more vigorously or is the massage a more general all-over thing?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The sulfer 8 smelled terrible... not a smell I couldn’t stand but idk just a smell that I grew to hate . I only tried it cause I was talking to this one guy a long time
Ago who swore it grew his hair back . So I YouTubed it and A lot of African American females use it with doogro with amazing results so I said ehhh what do I have to lose . Let me tell you somehhjng
That I was NOT GOING TO SHARE !!! But since you are a believer in the trapped sebum I’ll tell you . And I swear this is 100 percent true what im
Going to tell you . Plus I started to Neil I’ve when I read that article , it’s very hard to find but where that guy had the same belief that it was trapped sebum clogging the follicule , amd almost all guys got their hair back after like 1 yr or something from doing the hard scalp press a working all that crap out of the follicle. But anyways what I had no intentions
Of sharing was pretty important I believe but with all the skeptics I was just like screw it would be pointless . So I was very curious
To know what the heck is going on up their on my scalp. I have a iPhone and with the scope or magnifying glass you can get pretty damn zoomed in .... so just looking at my scalp in the mirror with my eyes it looked normal as hell.... not one issue . I then zoomed in very close and with a pic device I squeezed my scalp and poked it real soft but also enough to break the skin and I’m telling you no joke man a massive loooooong kinda like a plug of puss that was so dried it formed a string type thing just shot out . I was like wtf ...... so I zoom in again and I’m not bullshiting you it happened again and again and again everywhere I poked I would have to get the tweezers and pluck it out cause it was like it was stuck to my scalp . But without the magnifying glass I would look at the string in the mirror and it would not even be noticeable at all definitely sebum plugs and it was full I mean full of them but it looked so damn healthy just looking in the mirror .... after I spent a while getting them things out that week my hair growth sky rocketed and has not stopped I even focused on the front side cause they were not getting much growth and after pulling plugs out their the growth is coming in like crazy. This is a true story man got no reason to lie I swear on my daughters heart beat every word is true
Wow, certainly not heard that one before. I don't believe anyone could make that up so thanks for sharing. I know if you squeeze a part of your face chances are you'll find a white head or blackhead plug shoot out in a similar way, which is basically sebum build up in a hair follicle on face. Never put 2 and 2 together though and thought of scalp in same way. When you say break the skin do you mean drawing blood? Also do you derma roll often? I have my hair quite long so would be scared I negatively affected the hair I still have lol I have some random full on hairs in the space where my hairline used to be (receded about 2 cm all along hairline) and think I'm gaining very slowly with magnesium/epsom salts in my bath water. I usually just shave these so might be a good area for me to experiment on.

I use magnesium as it helps to decalcify internally and externally. Might also be related to blocked follicles/sebum build up.

Just re read your post, what kind of pick device did you use, a plastic or metal one?

Last edited:

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's amazing dude

But why the hell your co-worker thinks a Man would shave and razor his head slick bald for no reason except hairloss? Specially a white man?

Is he mentally handcaped?

Last edited: