Rate My Loss. Massive Hair Loss For Years

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been losing well over 150-200 hairs per day for several years. It has become an obsession. A bad one. Been to dr and they all say the same thing about it. I'm 43 it happens or you loose hair ect. I am on trt therapy but it's been 6 years now.

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_1368.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
I have been losing well over 150-200 hairs per day for several years. It has become an obsession. A bad one. Been to dr and they all say the same thing about it. I'm 43 it happens or you loose hair ect. I am on trt therapy but it's been 6 years now.

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
I hardly even touch my head in the shower and hair is falling out so easily. I don't know if it really grows back in quick but it looks to me like it might be sparsely fitting in the back of my head however my hair grows in different directions and is always cut fairly short.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do see a little bit of temple recession but dude at your age please just f*** off.

If you think you have a problem then get on finasteride, what was the point of coming here expect to show off a full head of hair in your 40s? People like myself started losing in their teens. Don't be a f*****g dipshit and look at your situation objectively. You've got nothing to worry about and you have the ability to get on finasteride from here to make things even better.

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Do see a little bit of temple recession but dude at your age please just f*** off.

If you think you have a problem then get on finasteride, what was the point of coming here expect to show off a full head of hair in your 40s? People like myself started losing in their teens. Don't be a f*****g dipshit and look at your situation objectively. You've got nothing to worry about and you have the ability to get on finasteride from here to make things even better.
. Lol. I don't care how old you are you don't want to lose your hair at any age

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
. Lol. I don't care how old you are you don't want to lose your hair at any age

You're not losing hair you f*****g idiot its natural thinning due to age. And if you genuinely are you can always get on finasteride.

Seriously eat sh*t though mate. What did you come here for? Those photos show a fullhead of hair. What do you expect people to say?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Age appropriate hair. In fact it's better than most people in their 40s. I don't think you even have male pattern baldness

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Well if you guys knew how much hair I lost you would me amazed. I will post videos of me combing my hair out.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is rather obnoxious tbh. I'm a 21 y/o in his junior year of college rocking a buzzed NW3V; your "hair loss" at 43 yrs old is the sort of thing that you should probably not even be aware of.

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey I see Lots of people on this forum posting pics of full heads of hair. I'll take some more pics for some reason those do look fine. And telling me to f*** off is just being a f*** stick. Glad your losing your hair at 21 you douche bag

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I see Lots of people on this forum posting pics of full heads of hair. I'll take some more pics for some reason those do look fine. And telling me to f*** off is just being a f*** stick. Glad your losing your hair at 21 you douche bag

ahahahahh 40 year old man fighting with guys half your age. you are pathetic lowlife c***

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
You're not losing hair you f*****g idiot its natural thinning due to age. And if you genuinely are you can always get on finasteride.

Seriously eat sh*t though mate. What did you come here for? Those photos show a fullhead of hair. What do you expect people to say?
You need to calm down there dude. Don't you know stress can cause hair loss.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Renlie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say you have nothing to worry aboout, mate. I'm 25 and loosing my hair at the crown...

Your hair looking like that in your 40s, you're never gonna be bald.