Rate My Hairline [21 Yr Old Male] Best Way To Suicide?

Janbret

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** your hair. shave it, grow a beard and get puffed at the gym. Women will flock around you

youngforster

Reaction score
Buzz cut it short with a fade. Lose weight, build muscle, grow a beard and wear glasses if you are near sighted and go out with shades ofc. You might not look like the usual 21 year old, but if you take care of yourself you will look so much better than many dudes in the long run. Weak hair that are longer that 1 cm look like sh*t. Bald skull isn't that bad especially if you are not whitish af.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please elaborate why my diet is sh*t... I am bulking and getting most of my calories from fats is the most convenient, cheapest and healthiest way for me right now.

I actually think vegan gains is much saner than those retards tbh. However vg is also retarded...

If I were good looking bald I wouldn't be posting here lol. I was below avg with hair, so you can only wonder how I am without hair even though I have decent skull... I am totally invisible. Getting roided up and growing a beard like people are suggesting will just make things even worse... I am working out to keep my health intact for the future. Most girls doesn't give sh*t about muscle, it can actually be quite repulsive if your insertions are sh*t... It's all about face, height and frame and I have neither.
why are you bulking?
you're already fat

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score
please elaborate why my diet is sh*t... I am bulking and getting most of my calories from fats is the most convenient, cheapest and healthiest way for me right now.

I actually think vegan gains is much saner than those retards tbh. However vg is also retarded...

If I were good looking bald I wouldn't be posting here lol. I was below avg with hair, so you can only wonder how I am without hair even though I have decent skull... I am totally invisible. Getting roided up and growing a beard like people are suggesting will just make things even worse... I am working out to keep my health intact for the future. Most girls doesn't give sh*t about muscle, it can actually be quite repulsive if your insertions are sh*t... It's all about face, height and frame and I have neither.

You know I speak from experience. I've been on a relaxed keto diet for years since my family history is written by diabetetics and heart diseases. About a year ago I've decided to drop some weight and I went on a strict keto (carbs <20g, fats 180-250g a day), although I never came close to your numbers. I went from NW1 to NW3-4 in like 5 months. Basically for some people high fat diet is not that healthy and if you're not working out 200g+ is way more than your body needs.

Now that I went back to <150g fats a day, my hair is slowly regrowing. Currently NW3 slowly crawling back to NW2.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man, that's a really advanced stage of hairloss for your age.

A hair transplant without drugs will get you absolutely nowhere at that stage. Even with drugs , it would be a gamble there is just TOO MUCH BALD and your donor doesn't look outstanding either.
Looks like a really advanced stage of hairloss for any age tbh.

Zülfiqar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be like me and don't do anything, including shaving. The worst is to fight it with drugs/transplants/etc.; another bad option, though not the worst, is to shave; best option is to go natural like me and embrace your approaching Danny DeVito hairline.

VxoRnfp.png

Slobodan dos Santos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be like me and don't do anything, including shaving. The worst is to fight it with drugs/transplants/etc.; another bad option, though not the worst, is to shave; best option is to go natural like me and embrace your approaching Danny DeVito hairline.

View attachment 111567
You sound poor, Zülqifár

Come over to Shia/Báh'àí/Wahhabb and we'll get you on some halal scalp blessings

If you stay S*nni you are bound to be Norwood infinity, even in paradise

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy f*** that cronometer screenshot made me f*****g die of laughter

your diet is complete sh*t.

View attachment 111401

I can already picture what the average day for you is like. You spend 2-3 hours browsing r/braincels or the incel forum. You spend 1-2 hours watching Frank Tufano or Sv3rige.

No woman treats a good looking bald guy like sh*t.

Hate to be so brutal, but from those side profile pics you posted, you're probably uggo af dude I'm sorry

And yeah, your donor region is completely fucked. It's worse than Fred The Belgian's back when he got his first hair transplant and his head looks like pubes now
zemc7.png

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. My hairloss is still aggressive, but not so much as when I went vegan and started to work out. I feel like my current diet has halted the aggressiveness of the hairloss.

Ofcourse If I was a fat slob that didn't work out I wouldn't consume as much fat. It's a convenient way for me to bulk and it does wonders.
niqqa you are already bald for all intents and purposes

whatchu mean "muh hair loss"

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Actually, you could be a big 3 + dermarolling responder. Why give up without a fight? If you're going down all the way, try meds first, if you get sides or they don't work, quit and you'll be on to cue ball land like you were destined to go to anyway.

By the way, I've been on the big 3 for 2+ years and no sides, so don't believe you'll get sides automatically, as the reality is, only a small percentage of users get them. Placebo effect is also very prevalent.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know I speak from experience. I've been on a relaxed keto diet for years since my family history is written by diabetetics and heart diseases. About a year ago I've decided to drop some weight and I went on a strict keto (carbs <20g, fats 180-250g a day), although I never came close to your numbers. I went from NW1 to NW3-4 in like 5 months. Basically for some people high fat diet is not that healthy and if you're not working out 200g+ is way more than your body needs.

Now that I went back to <150g fats a day, my hair is slowly regrowing. Currently NW3 slowly crawling back to NW2.

Lol what? You lost 4 norwoods within 5 months because of keto? That makes no sense. Why would fats cause hair loss?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to add... But, I noticed a LOT of dead people (#1) Can't eat cheeseburgers. They have a hard time holding a beer, and talking (at the same time at least). Chocolate cake? Forget it. A Nice big FAT steak is going to go no where unless you have a functioning digestive system. Beer? Did I mention beer? Oh and BBQ ANYTHING...Yummy...
But dead people can't really taste it because their tongue is basically just sand... Forget the 'Ol "Dick-In-Hand" sensation...

mrbright

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry for what you are going thru. I remember I was about 19 when I first noticed thinning hair. Hair transplant got me going ok until my 40s.

I suggest you do not try hair transplant. I would say work out, grow a beard.

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what? You lost 4 norwoods within 5 months because of keto? That makes no sense. Why would fats cause hair loss?

It didn't made any sense to me either. But after restricting fat intake my hair started to improve.

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The age is what makes it so BOLD and POWERFUL. It's a pretty standard hairstyle for a man in his 50s, but his 20s? That's something unique and badass IMO.
i agree.

no one should be ashamed of being bald young.

stop being pussies and embrace it and wear it. well, i mean, you cant wear it, because there is nothing there. but you know what i mean.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Too much of my hair follicles are already dead, so at best I could maybe achieve NW3 with a mild baldspot at top...Not worth the effort imo. Better to just do SMP and see what the future has to offer for the hairloss problem.

Fair enough, but when you go slick bald, you'll sacrifice your right arm and half your life to the devil in order to get that nw3 back.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
The age is what makes it so BOLD and POWERFUL. It's a pretty standard hairstyle for a man in his 50s, but his 20s? That's something unique and badass IMO.

Agreed. Nothing makes a girl more wet than a nice norwood 6. You know the old saying, norwood six gets the hoes on the stick.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF muh dude, why didn't you start shaving your head daily like 2 Norwoods ago?!

Also, don't wear hats if you don't need them for weather-related reasons.