Rate My Hairline [21 Yr Old Male] Best Way To Suicide?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to @disfiguredyoungman I have retrograde alopecia, so transplant is out of the question and do drugs to maybe get NW3? cmon man... it's over. I'll just do SMP and hope the future brings legit cure to balding.

No I said without drugs a hair transplant would be out of the question. With drugs you have a slight chance of your donor thickening up and being suitable for implantation.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was never emotionally attached to my hair. Never used to style it or anything, always kept it short, but not buzzed. I started loosing my hair at 18, but it became very aggressive at 19 when I started working out.

Didn't really care until people started to treat me differently and women gave me those nasty looks every time they saw my hair... It really changes peoples perception of you even though your personality haven't changed much. That's what really started bothering me, not the hair-loss itself.
Yeah man it’s rough. Luckily for you, it seems you have a good head shape and darker skin. I’m pasty with a misshapen head, the back of my head is completely flat to my neck lol. Because of that, I’m gonna have to go with a hairpiece.

I think you will look a lot better if you shave it, right now I think you get strange looks because it’s not clean looking. When you shave it gives you a clean appearance and I think you’ll notice a difference in how people treat you. That’s my opinion and people may argue me on that.

Or you can definitely go with smp, it just seems your hesitant to do it.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just lazy. I've been shaving my head over a year now. If I had shaved before taking the pictures it wouldn't show the severity of my hair loss. Isn't completely flat neck to your head ideal?

View attachment 111050

I just need to find a good clinic which provides good results. Some of the SMP's looks comically unnatural.

Also, women give me the same disgusted look even though I am bald. I may have a good skull, but it's small and resembles a womans skull...
Mines more like this lol

Attachments

• 50613C17-4DF3-43FD-BC15-5838732AE595.jpeg
    50613C17-4DF3-43FD-BC15-5838732AE595.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 395
  • BE260A8B-B578-48AD-94B8-478D78180E49.jpeg
    BE260A8B-B578-48AD-94B8-478D78180E49.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 416

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just lazy. I've been shaving my head over a year now. If I had shaved before taking the pictures it wouldn't show the severity of my hair loss. Isn't completely flat neck to your head ideal?

View attachment 111050

I just need to find a good clinic which provides good results. Some of the SMP's looks comically unnatural.

Also, women give me the same disgusted look even though I am bald. I may have a good skull, but it's small and resembles a womans skull...

Maybe start working out your neck to compensate. Realistic looking SMP with your skull shape and a thick neck should look pretty good. Shaved head with pencil neck will prob make you look like a cancer patient while thick neck will make you look more badass looking. Everybody knows b****s love a good neck.

neckts-1-f.jpg

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I already train my neck. Makes a huge difference :)

What do you do? Neck curls? Do you have a neck harness? Its probably the most important part of a physique but I keep skipping it because its so inconvenient to train.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You skull isn't really bad. You should train the posterior muscles of the neck to even it out. Actually, just train the whole neck. It'll suit you.

Your gonna be the biggest enemy of leftists by default with that look though lol :p
That wasn’t me lol. I’m not sure what it looks like, I still have hair covering it albeit thinning and shitty hair.

All I know is I’ve felt a giant flat spot back there since I was young. My friends and I used to joke about how I better hope I never go bald. Well here I am at 22...

Thephoenix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm totally invisible to women because of this... They look @ me with disgust every time I take off my cap or beanie

View attachment 110795 View attachment 110796

yea... fml

I don't want to hop on drugs and scalp micro pigmentation is cope. Should I just go for hairtransplant?

I never understood this mind set. You want to get a hair transplant but don’t want to take Finastride/Meds.

That’s like saying I wanna tap Puss, but I don’t want to learn to talk to Women?!

Taking hair loss meds are the building blocks of stability. Fina/Minoxidil/Stemoxydine. You need to take HairLoss meds for 5 plus years first, stabilize and regrow, then and only then get a hair transplant.

If you are too scared or lazy to take meds, then just shave your head and move on. Cause a hair transplant alone will cause more problems then you can image.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That wasn’t me lol. I’m not sure what it looks like, I still have hair covering it albeit thinning and shitty hair.

All I know is I’ve felt a giant flat spot back there since I was young. My friends and I used to joke about how I better hope I never go bald. Well here I am at 22...
Hey, can i see a hair pic?loll..I like to see the hairs of the regulars,loll

Thephoenix

My Regimen
Reaction score
because I don’t want to undergo sex change for maybe achieving NW3 within few years...

I wanted to remove all my hair at the top and replace it with DHT resistant hair from my donor area, but appearently I can’t do that because I’ve retrograde alopecia...

I was never emotionally attached to my hair, but I understand the importance of hair and how it changes people preception of you. Neverthless, I value the hormones that makes me a man even more than hair itself, thus I don’t want to hop on AA’s

Jez this perception of Fina making you less than a man was created out of fear, fear of the unknown.

I’ve been on Fina and hair loss meds for like 10 plus years, I am 6’2 190 basically pure muscle, I workout 6 days a week lifting/running/boxing. And Fina will not make you less of a man in anyway possible.....

But a crappy hair transplant will when you haven’t gotten your hair stabilized

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score

No wonder you started balding at 18. Your diet is horrible. Alone cholesterol level is probably skyrocket high. And I'm not talking bout HDL cholesterol. Even on ketogenic diet it would be considered very unhealthy. The amount of saturated fats on an even diet should be < 20g. Omega-6 : Omega-3 ratio best is 1:1, 4:1 is still considered healthy. You have 10:1. You should either eat more fish products or add something like flax seeds to your daily routine.

Bez tytułu.png

On an even diet you should really look into amount of fats you're eating and type of fats. Too much fats high in cholesterol will lead to increased sebum production, which means enlarged sebacous gland. Combining that with DHT results with inflammation, hence hair follicles are thinning and after couple of years the end result is dormant follicle.

In my opinion no medication will help with your current regimen, only a hair transplant if you want to stay on your diet.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No wonder you started balding at 18. Your diet is horrible. Alone cholesterol level is probably skyrocket high. And I'm not talking bout HDL cholesterol. Even on ketogenic diet it would be considered very unhealthy. The amount of saturated fats on an even diet should be < 20g. Omega-6 : Omega-3 ratio best is 1:1, 4:1 is still considered healthy. You have 10:1. You should either eat more fish products or add something like flax seeds to your daily routine.

View attachment 111290

On an even diet you should really look into amount of fats you're eating and type of fats. Too much fats high in cholesterol will lead to increased sebum production, which means enlarged sebacous gland. Combining that with DHT results with inflammation, hence hair follicles are thinning and after couple of years the end result is dormant follicle.

In my opinion no medication will help with your current regimen, only a hair transplant if you want to stay on your diet.

Saturated fat is not a homogenous group. Some have been shown to have beneficial effects on lipid profiles. His diet is filled with eggs, olive oil and coconut oil all have shown to either be beneficial or have no effect. His cholesterol is probably fine

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score
um... I wasn't on any type of special diet when I started loosing my hair. I just ate what my parents made.

my hairloss was most aggressive when I started working out and followed a VEGAN diet... Gains were slow, recovery was slow and I felt like sh*t in general. I pooped several times a day and didn't even digest most of the food... Flax seeds are like the worst sh*t you can take as a man. The amount you have to consume to even get enough bioavailable omega 3's would be more detrimental than beneficial to your health...

your body needs saturated fats. Ofcourse if you combine saturated fats with sugars, you're gonna clog your arteries, but saturated fats in itself isn't harmful. Cholesterol isn't the problem and increased sebum production is beneficial if you live in a cold climate.

Honestly, my health feels so much better after I switched to my current diet. More energy, faster recovery and my mental health is at its best.

Well when you switched to vegan, reason for hair loss might have been telogen effluvium. If that's the case then it's very aggressive. When did you switch? It takes up to 1 year for your body to adjust to a big nutritional change.

I didn't say sebum production is bad. I said too much is bad for your hair and leads to inflammed scalp. Yes saturated fats aren't that bad combined with omega-6/omega-3 fatty acids. Too much will raise LDL cholesterol regardless, especially if you're constantly switching between ketosis and glycogen.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jez this perception of Fina making you less than a man was created out of fear, fear of the unknown.

I’ve been on Fina and hair loss meds for like 10 plus years, I am 6’2 190 basically pure muscle, I workout 6 days a week lifting/running/boxing. And Fina will not make you less of a man in anyway possible.....

But a crappy hair transplant will when you haven’t gotten your hair stabilized

The truth is, he knows he is too far gone. The guy is basically bald already. Fighting back for a nw2 or better would be too hard at this point man, he probably started balding at 16. finasteride and min wont do sh*t for him.

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on steroids. Shave head. Grow beard . Look mean and awesome --> attract the ladies :)

It's not only about the hair in the dating game. :) I know many bald guys that get laid frequently so you should get this crap out of your head.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
"just take finasteride bro. Nuking the androgen 5 times stronger than T won't do sh*t"

View attachment 111291

40 days on finasteride:

1 year on finasteride:

think I'll just wait until they release stemcel treatment...
Ok how about other drugs that don't affect your dick or t levels? minoxidil? Some have reported getting circles under their eyes and general decreased collagen, but if you don't care about that you could try it. There's a bunch of other alternative treatments too, CB, zix, microneedling.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can 100% get a hair transplant I have seen NW7 guys get hair transplants and you would never know the difference. Try to get one in Turkey as it’s cheap and they have sh*t tons of experience. Btw you have a good head shape, if you can’t be successful at being good-looking maximise the other parts of your life f*** me it’s not the end of the world cheer up its HAIR.

Please post a successful nw7 transplant

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy f*** that cronometer screenshot made me f*****g die of laughter

your diet is complete sh*t.

200.gif

I can already picture what the average day for you is like. You spend 2-3 hours browsing r/braincels or the incel forum. You spend 1-2 hours watching Frank Tufano or Sv3rige.

No woman treats a good looking bald guy like sh*t.

Hate to be so brutal, but from those side profile pics you posted, you're probably uggo af dude I'm sorry

And yeah, your donor region is completely fucked. It's worse than Fred The Belgian's back when he got his first hair transplant and his head looks like pubes now