Rate current hair [ mixed reviews ]

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181729

It's something odd because in real life EVERYBODY is shocked at how good my hair looks. I've been told all sort of things. It's so black sparkling like a mirror, beautiful, that it doesn't even look real... by both men and women.

But for some reason online people seem to dislike it, although not so much on this particular forum.

I guess that it just suits my face and body type? For example if I imagine other guy with the haircut most of the time they'd look like sh*t because it doesn't suit them and the skull... and I dont look gay at all actually i look masculine...
Looking Good for 61. Look like a boy i wanna top.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Troll u aint 61. Ur like 19. Moron. With no hairloss.
I have hairloss but I use a million drugs to keep it good. however I will admit that sometimes I get ti a point it looks like I have no hairloss altogether. Which is good tbh.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What drugs man?
2.5 avodart oral

Ru

minoxidil oral and topical

Avodart topical and micro injection

UC (my star compound) miceoneedling

And in the remote that this were to do something:

MSM

And cyproheptadine

It's very exhausting and I struggle to.keep up many times but it's worth it at the end so I always try

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5 avodart oral

Ru

MSM

And cyproheptadine

It's very exhausting and I struggle to.keep up many times but it's worth it at the end so I always try
Oral duta at that dosage even topically and high dosage oral minoxidil didnt work for me at all, Ru fucked my hair both Times I tried it. But I guess only option now is to try ru again. Im losing pretty fast.

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5 avodart oral

Ru

MSM

And cyproheptadine

impressive regimen. do you get a lot of unwanted facial hair / body hair from the combination oral min topical min? why do you use both instead of just the oral? thanks

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i thinnk its bad for the liver to take 5 pills unfortunately
Actually I take so many drugs I should have a liver check really. I dont think that theres really difference between 5 pills or 1 if at the end of the day it's the same 2.5