3 months

fX76a88.jpg

MgfjrIi.jpg

I could NEVER do a hairstyle like this before finasteride

mXi7fOF.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice man your hair is def thickening up!

Kasaii

Reaction score
Good progress..Your hair is thickening.:)
Did you have any side effects of finasteride?esp on your face

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldscum do you use Rogaine at all or just strictly finasteride?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice. Your hairline has straightened! The benefits of starting treatment very early - but you still have to be a good responder which you are. I have been on finasteride only for 13 months and my hairline is slowly improving. I have responded amazingly on the rest of my head within the first few months of starting like you. But I started too late when I already had a receded hairline so this part might be impossible.

David.G

Established Member
Reaction score
You say you have no sides? Are you sure? You can still get an erection just as easy before using finasteride?

Baldscum

Reaction score
Very nice. Your hairline has straightened! The benefits of starting treatment very early - but you still have to be a good responder which you are. I have been on finasteride only for 13 months and my hairline is slowly improving. I have responded amazingly on the rest of my head within the first few months of starting like you. But I started too late when I already had a receded hairline so this part might be impossible.
Yea I wanted to get on early as possible. No point in waiting for it to get worse. Hair = life. How old were u when u started? I'm 20.

Nice results!

When did you first notice change?

Pretty much after the first month tbh

You say you have no sides? Are you sure? You can still get an erection just as easy before using finasteride?

Yeah. Can easily jack off 3+ times a day if I want. Literally 0 side effects lol

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started developing a receding hairline at 24. I started treatment at 29. Been over a year now. I don't have aggressive genetics so maintenance should be good for a while. I need to restore the hairline but to be fair to finasteride it is growing hair in almost sly areas. My hairline is moving forwards surprisingly. Even my corners have growth. Hoping for a Norwood 2 or it's transplant time.