Quiz: How Long Ago Were People Saying Our Same Things?

How many years ago was this thread posted?

• 5 years

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 10 years

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • +10 years

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 23 years old and have been diffuse thinning the past year. If I were to get a transplant say....sometime next year...I figured I could live with it for another 4 years. I could then get another.

Now, I know it's not smart to get transplants at such a young age. But isnt hair cloning coming in 5-10 years? If that is the case, I can get a couple transplants before that time and still be ok right?

Thanks

The answer by clicking here:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/hair-transplant-now-hair-cloning-later.1388/

PS: this does not mean we don't believe in Saint Tsuji :)

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel so blessed to be 21. I would love to be 19 or 18 actually.
I would probably be out of this sh*t by 25-26 y.o.

Can't stop thinking bout the few and rare people who had this sh*t at a very young age like me and have to go through this and are 35-40+ y.o and just loose every chance of getting back hairs, and lose hope and be either f*****g depressed or destroyed, or move on and drop all their dreams and be satisfied with bare minimum.
Just this thought gives me chills and I hope and pray to God they'll did it in time for me and all young alien looking baldies to finally live their youth.
A big s/o to people at 35-40 who are still striving and fight against it. We will all make it (except DUPA or Universalis. You've been cursed by the demon forever lol -> Actually it's not funny.)

Next treatments will be all about Stem Cells,Hair Cloning,Gene editing,Lactate/pyruvate,Jak-Stat and especially WNT and claims to got full regrowth and full maintenance. We're 15 y.o from there max, I will be 36 y.o,some younger,some older. Too late for my youth,a lil too late for my adult life.
But next gen (Between 2005 and 2010) is f*****g blessed. All this new cures will be at bargain prices for them, hairloss will be cured forever, baldness will really be a choice.
The last 4-5 years from now will be the hardest. Hang on to the max. The march in the desert will come to an end of 40 years as the Bible says. Saint Moses Tsuji will finally bring us to the promised land.

Peace!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
'stormshadow was last seen: 4y 9w ago'
the guy kept hope during +10years. Kudos to him.
Though battle that was.
Hopefully he hashad hair transplants or he is coping with it..

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
But next gen (Between 2005 and 2010) is f*****g blessed. All this new cures will be at bargain prices for them, hairloss will be cured forever, baldness will really be a choice.

Hopefully he hashad hair transplants or he is coping with it..

It is crazy that old posters have all disappeared.
I don't know if it means they
- gave up
- finally accepted it
- found a solution

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will all make it (except DUPA or Universalis. You've been cursed by the demon forever lol -> Actually it's not funny.)
For this we need a very potent antiandrogen which may happen a few years or a decade later.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
For this we need a very potent antiandrogen which may happen a few years or a decade later.
Darolutamide is extremely potent with extreme trouble crossing the blood brain barrier, and it's half life is very high so you can apply once every other day, the time is now not a few years or decade later.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suicide fuel post from moderator :(
Next poll on Follicle neogenesis

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is crazy that old posters have all disappeared.
I don't know if it means they
- gave up
- finally accepted it
- found a solution

It always hits me right in the feels when I see an old post from a member that has 1000+ posts and their profile says something like "last active 2010"... What happened to these lads :(

Lets pour one out for these pioneers.

Now I'm interested, which active poster has been around the longest?

macbeth81

Established Member
Reaction score
Been lurking forums for 10+ years, so no surprise. I still remember Intercytex, Aderans, and Trichoscience (now Replicel). Aderans later had that silly timeline with the Elvis Homer Simpson. Our dreams were supposed to come through in 2014. Ironically I ended up starting finasteride in 2014…

Worst part is Replicel is 15 year old technology. I was still in high school during their initial mice experiments and am now 33 years old...

It appears those former active posters found their cure, even if it was only learning to cope.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It always hits me right in the feels when I see an old post from a member that has 1000+ posts and their profile says something like "last active 2010"... What happened to these lads :(

Lets pour one out for these pioneers.

Now I'm interested, which active poster has been around the longest?
@hellouser

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been lurking forums for 10+ years, so no surprise. I still remember Intercytex, Aderans, and Trichoscience (now Replicel). Aderans later had that silly timeline with the Elvis Homer Simpson. Our dreams were supposed to come through in 2014. Ironically I ended up starting finasteride in 2014…

Worst part is Replicel is 15 year old technology. I was still in high school during their initial mice experiments and am now 33 years old...

It appears those former active posters found their cure, even if it was only learning to cope.
I wasnt even in school when they made their mouse trials

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytim i hear the opinion of member with more experience than me in the hairloss world im more sure that i'll die bald, imo the best solution for hairloss is coe, if not, check my regimen

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This expression has been used a million times before but I am going to repeat it anyway.

Just because past research has failed doesn't mean it will keep failing.

The cure will eventually be here, I just hope it will still be relevant for our generation.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone who's been following hairlosstalk.com technology forum knows that the science is a lot further along than 10-15 years ago. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts in science. It takes as long as it takes. It's like George Cotsarelis said about it, new treatments are coming.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
This expression has been used a million times before but I am going to repeat it anyway.

Just because past research has failed doesn't mean it will keep failing.

The cure will eventually be here, I just hope it will still be relevant for our generation.

Anyone who's been following hairlosstalk.com technology forum knows that the science is a lot further along than 10-15 years ago. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts in science. It takes as long as it takes. It's like George Cotsarelis said about it, new treatments are coming.

I do agree something new is coming. If I did not think that, I would have not sponsored Hellouser's participation to the 2017 Hair Congress in Japan.
It is mathematic that one day the circle is broken and we are, young and old, set free from the curse.

I just found it a bit surreal that people have the same exact thoughts and hopes decade after decade. It is like when in the Blair Witch Project the guys run away from the woods and suddenly realize they have been going in circles.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do agree something new is coming. If I did not think that, I would have not sponsored Hellouser's participation to the 2017 Hair Congress in Japan.
It is mathematic that one day the circle is broken and we are, young and old, set free from the curse.

I just found it a bit surreal that people have the same exact thoughts and hopes decade after decade. It is like when in the Blair Witch Project the guys run away from the woods and suddenly realize they have been going in circles.

Yup. Block your f*****g androgens is still job #1. Fantasy cures may come one day but no one should be planning for them. If they come great. If not, take care of your business in the mean time.

I've read some animal studies suggesting topical cypro should be effective. Your topical formulation is very interesting to me. I've been curious. How long have you been on it, and how have your results been?

Also I've said this elsewhere but thanks to you and the other moderators for doing such a good job in keeping this place positive and productive. It runs circles around all the other hair loss sites in large part due to that. It's been immensely helpful for me to have this site, so I appreciate it.

How many mods are there here? I've seen you and Wolf. Are there others?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many mods are there here? I've seen you and Wolf. Are there others?

There is @Agustin Araujo ; plus, there is a helper of Admin's, who uses Admin's account. We call him "sub Admin".

May I let you know that, differently from other sites, moderators are not consultants of hair transplant surgeons and do not get paid. It is just for the sake of the bald brother community.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is @Agustin Araujo ; plus, there is a helper of Admin's, who uses Admin's account. We call him "sub Admin".

May I let you know that, differently from other sites, moderators are not consultants of hair transplant surgeons and do not get paid. It is just for the sake of the bald brother community.

Cool. That's probably a big part of what makes this site better. It's not a pimping site for hire to surgeons or product manufacturers.

Still curious about your topical if you can answer my question. :)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still curious about your topical if you can answer my question.

The topical is essential to maintain transplanted hair. It creates no regrowth for me.

I am one of those whose father and grandfather lost hair even in the donor region. So, hair coming from the "safe zone" and transplanted to the top still has a tendency to... fall out. With finasteride and local antiandrogens I am managing to keep rather "unsafe" hair where it is. When I used it before the transplant, on "original" hair, it was not enough. I believe my receptors' sensitivity to DHT and inflammation is very very high.