Quit Finasteride 8 Months Ago. Still No Libido.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have Post-finasteride Syndrome? If yes, how long it was?

post finasteride syndrome makes it sound like you have a genetic condition like down syndrome

people who use that word are genrally idiots

heres what has happened you need a certain amount of androgens to keep you dick functioning, every person is different. For you finasteride took you below this amount and you got ED. Your natural androgen amount for many possible reasons which i wont get into is not enough to kickstart your system again

therefore use the combo I mentioned and it will go away. Do not berate me with 100s of questions please. Yes I've had ED from finasteride and yes Ive used that combo and it went away in a few weeks

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
post finasteride syndrome makes it sound like you have a genetic condition like down syndrome

people who use that word are genrally idiots

heres what has happened you need a certain amount of androgens to keep you dick functioning, every person is different. For you finasteride took you below this amount and you got ED. Your natural androgen amount for many possible reasons which i wont get into is not enough to kickstart your system again

therefore use the combo I mentioned and it will go away. Do not berate me with 100s of questions please. Yes I've had ED from finasteride and yes Ive used that combo and it went away in a few weeks
I doubt there's a whole foundation and board of MDs rallying about PFS based only on some "idiots" ....