Quit Dermmatch After 10 Years - Did Smp

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have been using dermmatch for low density and thin hair for 10 years but quit after had SMP done to add density, which is really impressing already after 1 month post up.

Dermmatch is probably the best concealer but it is greasy and yur basin and pillows are dirty all the time and hair can get a bit dull.

SMP is really good for adding density to thinning hair, the only negative thing is that by some strange way the hair looks more darker.

Did it in Prague and almost full head was about 500€

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post some pics please, I am also interested in trying the SMP procedure.
Also, are there any negative sides to be considered? Like the color fading away or getting green or blue in time?

RobertBBrown

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really sure that SMP is a lot more convenient after all, but I use Dermmatch for like 1 year now and I don't have dull hair and especially NO dirty pillows etc. (I here and there even leave it in for more than 24 hours)

I have read somewhere that applying it dry instead of wet is the key. It takes a little longer but you will apply a lot less of it (Bonus: the dermmatch holds longer, I use my current one for like 9 months now).

I know this one here is a little late for you but maybe others have the problem as well :D

PS: looking forward to see your pictures!