Quentin Tarantino Joins The Norwood Death Club

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure he has sucked many toes though. I remember when that came out and people were shocked, pretty tame imo. I imagine there's far crazy sh*t going on in Hollywood than toe sucking
Yeah, I've been into worse stuff than that.

Its actually one of the few fetishes I don't get - I just don't see whats sexy about it.

Mind you, I'm into girls smoking and that's not logical either.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Its actually one of the few fetishes I don't get - I just don't see whats sexy about it.

Some chicks feet are just cute idk. I'm fond of a back as well. I like all that is woman

blackg

Reaction score
Wait to one of them menstruates on your bed because they forgot their tampon
Lolz... Yep, and wait till a chick is trying to have a conversation with you while she's taking a dump. With the bathroom door fully open.
Not cute!

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

I generally thought women smoking was a big turnoff. But on my birthday a while back, thought I'd have a cigar and some scotch. (I don't smoke at all or really drink much). Dropped into a local cigar lounge and a rather attractive young lady with a cigar greeted me at the counter. Some thing about that thick, black cylindrical object in her mouth. Hmm, I know how you feel now.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
tarantino was never normal looking. He's always been a strange looking guy and the nasally voice and eccentric behavior certainly does not help.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce Willis and Sam L Jackson can pull off baldness and Travalta and Tarrantino cant.

I'd say in the face Travalta is the best looking, but sometimes getting away with baldness isn't about who has the best face and sometimes it just suits some people more than others.

Travolta pulls off baldness fine IMO when he's in shape:
http://static.socialitelife.com/upl...lta-jonathanrhysmeyers-photos-11102008-10.jpg

Travolta's problem is not that he's balding. It's that hes a flaming homosexual who insists on pretending to be a straight man and nobody is buying it.

You're 63 Travolta, your career is pretty much done. Stop propositioning men in gyms and saunas and just come out of the closet already.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Travolta pulls off baldness fine IMO when he's in shape:
http://static.socialitelife.com/upl...lta-jonathanrhysmeyers-photos-11102008-10.jpg

Travolta's problem is not that he's balding. It's that hes a flaming homosexual who insists on pretending to be a straight man and nobody is buying it.

You're 63 Travolta, your career is pretty much done. Stop propositioning men in gyms and saunas and just come out of the closet already.
Hahah that's hilarious mate.

And yes, I guess he does look good in that photo.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh f*** - he just got engaged:

upload_2017-7-2_8-43-22.png

It looks like you don't have to be attractive - all you have to do is be rich, talented, high status and famous.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh f*** - he just got engaged:

View attachment 56604

It looks like you don't have to be attractive - all you have to do is be rich, talented, high status and famous.

but it's a known thing, he's ugly as f*** and he was never good looking, even when he had hair, the only reason he ever fucked hot chicks was because he's tarantino, his name walks before him.
women are easily affected by men with status, and money. even the good looking ones.