Quentin Tarantino Joins The Norwood Death Club

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw this image today and I couldn't believe it. Growing up Quentin Tarantino was the kid wonder who made the finest, bloodiest films around and when I see this image it just makes me so sad.

I know he's never been mister handsome but he used to look like a pretty normal guy. Now he looks damn right strange.

upload_2017-6-28_20-59-19.png

How do you go from this:

upload_2017-6-28_21-6-58.png

to this:

upload_2017-6-28_21-8-38.png

Its almost as sad as the case of Brendan Fraser and the Prince William.

I cant tell whether its just Tarantino's hair that's messed with the balance of face of whether he just looks worse in the face.

f***, hair loss kills the way one my idols looks. At least he still has his health and his talent - lets hope he can keep making films: maybe do a film about a man with severe hair loss who goes on a killing spree!

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's 54. I doubt he cares, if he did he could get a hairtransplant and get a decently covered age appropriate NW3, no problem.
View attachment 56406

Precisely. Besides, he's a director, not an actor. And he bangs Uma Thurman, he's famous and considered one of the best living directors. I doubt he gives a flying f***, and if he did, he would already have got a transplant. He's rich enough to afford as many hair transplants as he likes.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For once a thread that doesn't end in black pill massacre. ;)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's 54. I doubt he cares, if he did he could get a hairtransplant and get a decently covered age appropriate NW3, no problem.
View attachment 56406

Don't mean to speak for Johnson but it's not really about the reality of how it affects Tarantino, it's seeing an icon, an image, fall before us so suddenly. Reminding us that we too can be next.

f*** him he's rich and has unlimited access to whatever kind of happiness he wants, this is about us!

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't mean to speak for Johnson but it's not really about the reality of how it affects Tarantino, it's seeing an icon, an image, fall before us so suddenly. Reminding us that we too can be next.

f*** him he's rich and has unlimited access to whatever kind of happiness he wants, this is about us!
It's not sudden at all, if anything his balding was slow. He's already in NW3 territory in the picture in OP from Reservoir Dogs (1992).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a little bit more optimistic about hair loss, but I will say it with tarantino: if that man were not so successful then he wouldn't be able to get laid with all the hot women he has had over the last decade.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a little bit more optimistic about hair loss, but I will say it with tarantino: if that man were not so successful then he wouldn't be able to get laid with all the hot women he has had over the last decade.

Well his looks are half the battle, haven't you seen him talk? Definitely on the spectrum.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well his looks are half the battle, haven't you seen him talk? Definitely on the spectrum.
I love how he talks - he is so passionate about film.

As for the spectrum - I honestly think he just has ADD rather than autism. His personal skills seem fine to me.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw this image today and I couldn't believe it. Growing up Quentin Tarantino was the kid wonder who made the finest, bloodiest films around and when I see this image it just makes me so sad.

I know he's never been mister handsome but he used to look like a pretty normal guy. Now he looks damn right strange.

View attachment 56400

How do you go from this:

View attachment 56401

to this:

View attachment 56402

Its almost as sad as the case of Brendan Fraser and the Prince William.

I cant tell whether its just Tarantino's hair that's messed with the balance of face of whether he just looks worse in the face.

f***, hair loss kills the way one my idols looks. At least he still has his health and his talent - lets hope he can keep making films: maybe do a film about a man with severe hair loss who goes on a killing spree!

Holy f*****g sh*t. His face didn't change one f*****g bit between pic number 2 and pic number 3. Give him his hair back and his looks time travel 30 years back.

Hair loss is a f*****g joke.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tarantino strikes me as a guy that would get a kick out of mouth f*****g Hollywood b****s that find him ugly in a dungeon

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some of you think he doesn't care about hairloss, but i disagree - i think he is very self conscious. I am a big Tarantino fan, and i see the fact that he wrote in roles for himself in movies as a vanity play; this tells me he does care and the way he wore his hair in Pulp Fiction also tells me he cares.

It's funny most of the main cast are wearing wigs in that film except for Willis and Rhames who are bald.

Pulp-fiction-cast.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny most of the main cast are wearing wigs in that film except for Willis and Rhames who are bald.

View attachment 56425
Bruce Willis and Sam L Jackson can pull off baldness and Travalta and Tarrantino cant.

I'd say in the face Travalta is the best looking, but sometimes getting away with baldness isn't about who has the best face and sometimes it just suits some people more than others.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just glanced over it. Famous director with well known foot fetish sucks her toes.

A bit convenient.
It was the quotes, when he said something like - you don't like my seminal work killbill?

Nobody would refer to their work as seminal