Putin’s weak genetics motivated him to start this war

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Putin is angry about being a bald manlet and is taking it out on Ukraine. All other considerations are secondary. Discuss.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Putin is angry about being a bald manlet and is taking it out on Ukraine. All other considerations are secondary. Discuss.
He is mad because Biden got a hair transplant and he didn't. Hijacking the current discussion. Discuss.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alexander the great was supposedly 5'2, Napoleon was 5'6, Genghis Khan was around 5'7

We manlets are always the best conquerors in history
How many successful conquerors were ugly bald dogs ?
The best and most reknown leaders in my country's history all had rockstar medieval hair.

ashleysummer

Reaction score
Today last year putin invaded Ukraine and started this genocide.
I am proud to be involved in helping Ukraine. I have been working for six months with a volunteer organization that helps Ukraine. The courage of the Ukrainian people is impressive! I believe in the Victory of Ukraine! I've recently discovered this campaign to help Ukrainians https://cartodonate.com .

Last edited:

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 15.38.14.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 15.38.14.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,572
Last edited:

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you getting your information from? I am willing to bet it’s the fake mainstream media? Putin did not start this war, it was the US, NATO and Ukraine who started it.
I'm sure most people share your opinion.
At least those who are realistic about events.
Well, let the others suck the dick of the U.S.
I'm sure more and more people will start to open their eyes to what's going on.

Last edited:

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure most people share your opinion.
At least those who are realistic about events.
Well, let the others suck the dick of the U.S.
I'm sure more and more people will start to open their eyes to what's going on.
Don’t get me wrong, I am an American and support my country, but to an extent. I don’t support the US on this war and I feel the US needs to mind their own business, focus on our their country. We have our problems that our government is starting which I feel is leading to a civil war. I also feel the US is trying to run the world and that’s not good for anyone. But in the end, I support Russia over Ukraine because I know Ukraine, NATO and the US have started this war.
The article below was posted before the “Russian invasion” but the woke mainstream media will never broadcast this because it goes their agenda which is to work with American government to brainwash the simple minded people who mostly lean towards liberal-democrats. These are the same people who use pronouns, call everyone racist when they’re ancestors owned slaves, need labels and who are victims. These are the soft people who would cry if they had go to war and fight for their county.
The info is out there, you just need to dig deep. Russia warned Ukraine, NATO and the US and did what they had to do to defend itself. Any country would have did the same and you have to respect that.
link: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/23/putin-accuses-west-coming-with-missiles-doorstep