Put it all into perspective

bombscience

Reaction score
i am a leukemia survivor.

do i qualify to talk about hairloss and how depressed it makes me?

timmerman

Reaction score
Is being 26 too old to whine about hair loss???I know you were saying how it's ok for a 24 year old.....am I 2 years too late??

timmerman

Reaction score
I'm going to the tree huggers chat line to tell them that they shouldn't b**ch about things and to put things into perspective about what it would be like if they lost their hair!!!!!!!

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont know my life has been a bit of a challenge so far and i am just about to see the light at the end of the tunnel, in summery i have had a cosmeticaly fucked up situation for over half my life almost done getting that takin care of then my brother came down with skitzophrenia absoulutly nutz! he's gotten much better then my coolest friend died right in my arms by bieng stabbed, put alot into perspective for me right there. i think it was a message to me from someone ou=t there. then i got depressed from hairloss, but i found ways to jump over most these situations at best. but through all the stuff there was always one person facing me in the mirror. so i guess i have to always take advantage of any resources that are available to my situation but i try to never complain although advice always helps and if i have to complain a little to get that advice then whatever but ummm whatever...

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm about to crank up the annoying posts to the max.....

Dudes, I'm so vein it's not even funny... the only reason I'm trying to keep my hair is so I can continue getting jiggy with hot chicks man... lol.....

Also, the reason I b**ch about my hairloss is because I don't have anything else to b**ch about, and I think in the equilibrium of the universe, we all need to even things out, so until that day comes when I'm dying of cancer I will continue to b**ch about my hair loss... and hopefully I will still be getting the hotties...... haha.... no doubt half of you are doing it for the same reason as me but most won't admitt..... that's what I love, sometimes I don't know when to shut up. Cya

Newbie out.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I had my tonsils out when I was 6. Last year, I got booted from the Tonsilectomy Survivor forum cuz, after 35 years, the other members felt I should be over it. I don't know...I like it here and you all are great and such, but I sure do miss those guys.

jerry grant

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Im too depressed to even finish this post.....