pumping iron

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

how will 500 mg testosterone ew for about 8 weeks affect the big 3?? probably really bad right??? stupid question??? :freaked2:

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was assuming that iron was the name of some dude, so i figured this post would be moved to off topic. I don't think pumping that much T into your body when you're trying to fight off male pattern baldness is a good idea, at least in my opinion, others may disagree. but i would guess that a lot of that would just get converted right into the ol' DHT, and kill some of your progress.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You might want to look in to upping your doses of finasteride or taking a stronger 5-a reductase inhibitor to help increase the inhibition of the 5-a reductase which will be chewing up that extra testosterone.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I did steroids several years ago. Two cycles. All I'll say is it was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. It's also the one thing I regret most in my life and not just because it kickstarted my male pattern baldness.
All I can say is don't do it. It's not worth it.

drinkrum

Reaction score
If you're going to inject T into your system and are going to concurrently use finasteride, you'll seriously be asking for tits. You could consider adding something like anastrozole (Arimidex) to the mix to prevent estrogen conversion but then you'd have to make sure you use the right dose, otherwise you'll risk breaking your bones while lifting.

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
I did steroids several years ago. Two cycles. All I'll say is it was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. It's also the one thing I regret most in my life and not just because it kickstarted my male pattern baldness.

By the way BHD, what steroids in particularly did you do? And were they intravenous or oral?

D.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it man. I was ripped last summer, but stopped and lost all of my muscle. The only reason I havn't re-started is because I don't want to have more testosterone flowing in my body.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
By the way BHD, what steroids in particularly did you do? And were they intravenous or oral?

D.

First cycle was oral Anadrol (Hair Killer).....2nd cycle was injected Testoviron Depot stacked with Testosterone Enanthate.

That was about 11 years ago....UGGG WTF was i thinkin :(

losin_it

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
BadHairDecade said:

D.

Intravenous? What the hell? There are NO steroids that one takes that you put in a vien. Maybe you meant intermuscular? Plus, steroids dont "kick start" hairloss. You start losing hair when your genetics say you will.

Anyway, 500 mg of test a week for 8 weeks is going to do pretty much diddley sh*t to your hair loss, especially if your body is responsive to finasteride. You dont need anymore than 1 mg of finasteride for that dose either. Think about it, its only 2 times the amount of test you would have going through your body than you normally would have, which is about 250 mg a week. Your only cycling for 8 weeks, not 8 years.

People take steroids, hear about steroids=hairloss, have a shower one day and notice some hairs in their hands and think there going to go bald over night. They just took extra notice to the hair in their hands cause they're taking steroids but we're losing hair anyway and just never paid as much attention to it, so they assume the steroids killed their hair.

Will taking steroids have a negative effect on your hair? If your losing it already then yes it will, but you wont be going bald over night any time soon.

losin_it

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
drinkrum said:

D.

First cycle was oral Anadrol (Hair Killer).....2nd cycle was injected Testoviron Depot stacked with Testosterone Enanthate.

Both of those cycles tell me you were uninformed on how to use the drugs and now your making a big deal about how "its not worth it". I could put you on a cycle, show you how to eat properly and train right, where you would look great and hair loss would be the furthest thing from your mind and would make some hair loss totally worth it.

Im on my forth cycle in four years of training and I look and feel awsome. I'm losing hair everyday but I was losing hair before cycling steroids so I really dont care. Balding is inevitable no matter what I do. I have alot more control over other things, so I focus my attention on those things. Good luck.

G

1) yes steroids (almost all of them except deca) accelerates hairloss!

2) you dont have 250 mg test ew naturally...?

but the thing with keeping most of my gains is not a problem.. isn't my first cycle... but would me my first cycle on propepia.... and yes, afraid of gyno...!!! have only done deca and dianabol...

i heard that deca and propecia together would f*** your hair? why is that??

and how about dianabol, would it be safer that real test, when thinking about gyno and f*****g with hair??

thank you for all the answers, very nice

drinkrum

Reaction score
losin_it said:
BadHairDecade said:
drinkrum said:

D.

Both of those cycles tell me you were uninformed on how to use the drugs and now your making a big deal about how "its not worth it". I could put you on a cycle, show you how to eat properly and train right, where you would look great and hair loss would be the furthest thing from your mind and would make some hair loss totally worth it.

Im on my forth cycle in four years of training and I look and feel awsome. I'm losing hair everyday but I was losing hair before cycling steroids so I really dont care. Balding is inevitable no matter what I do. I have alot more control over other things, so I focus my attention on those things. Good luck.

Yes, intramuscular -- sorry. What AAS are you taking losin_it? Are you stacking them with finasteride during cycle? What is your PCT?

D.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
losin_it said:
drinkrum said:
BadHairDecade said:

D.

Intravenous? What the hell? There are NO steroids that one takes that you put in a vien. Maybe you meant intermuscular? Plus, steroids dont "kick start" hairloss. You start losing hair when your genetics say you will.

Anyway, 500 mg of test a week for 8 weeks is going to do pretty much diddley sh*t to your hair loss, especially if your body is responsive to finasteride. You dont need anymore than 1 mg of finasteride for that dose either. Think about it, its only 2 times the amount of test you would have going through your body than you normally would have, which is about 250 mg a week. Your only cycling for 8 weeks, not 8 years.

People take steroids, hear about steroids=hairloss, have a shower one day and notice some hairs in their hands and think there going to go bald over night. They just took extra notice to the hair in their hands cause they're taking steroids but we're losing hair anyway and just never paid as much attention to it, so they assume the steroids killed their hair.

Will taking steroids have a negative effect on your hair? If your losing it already then yes it will, but you wont be going bald over night any time soon.

I agree with most of what you say but I think you're a little mistaken about how much natural test the body makes which is nearer 70mg/week than 250mg. I agree with you that 500mg for 8 weeks probably won't do too much harm but it will have SOME negative effect on the hair.

I would recommend getting on dutasteride, at least during the cycle to prevent as much test as possible from converting to DHT. You could also consider trying Anavar which is very mild on hair. I've used it a couple of times now (currently on 50mg/day) and didnt notice any adverse effect on my hair.

geo

Reaction score
yea anadrol will kill your hair..so will test.

stick with winstrol and parabolan..some of the "cleaner" roids..

G

geo--> what are you talking about?? sorry but winstrol and parabolan are some of the worst against your hair... as far as i know, both are based on DHT... so you are VERY VERY wrong...

Nandrolone Decanoate is pretty mild against the hair... but together with finesteride it will also f*** your hair.. dont remember why, but i've read it several times...

and yes, anavar.... but i cant get it in denmark, only fake sh*t... and EXPENSIVE!! someone who knows where to get it over the internet?? it must be possible... dont know if it's 'okay' to talk about here?? if not, then im sorry!

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Losin it --

Your a jack ***! I hate people like you. You know the muscle bound retards at the gym who can't get big naturally so they CHEAT. Yes, it's cheating. Why don't you stop taking the easy way out and try working for your body. Nothing aggravates me more than seeing some kid at the gym who has been lifting for 8 weeks and all of a sudden he is twice the size of me. I've been lifting for about 15 years know, NO CHEATING, and it pisses me off to see all these 8 week junkies getting huge by cheating. Am I jelous of course, but I know I am a better man than you because I don't cheat!!

The reason why I say this, is that if you want to destroy your body go ahead but you shouldn't try to talk others into it. I know guys who started losing there here when they started doing the juice, and it never stopped. These are people that would probably have a full head of hair if they just stayed off the juice. My advice is stay off the juice, not just for your hair but your over all health. Juice will make you go bald faster!! It's a fact!

G

hmmm.. dont know if you are talking to me... but i've been lifting since i was 13... 5-6 times a week.... YES, maybe it's cheating in soime cases.. meybe also in mine... but, i have VERY hard to gain more muscle naturally now... and getting stronger... im NOT a 8 week junkie... im more serious than almost evrybody i know... so dont give me that!

is Arnold also a retard?? or what?

stupid comment ...

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
guldtanden-

I wasn't referring to you, but don't compare yourself to Arnold. Arnold is a retard in a sense but he made 1000's of doallars in competitions which is why he did it. Come talk to me when you become Mr. Universe.

BTW... I'll bet you dollars to donuts that I work harder than you at the gym. I'm sure with the help your getting you don't have to work nearly as hard as me.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
losin_it said:
[
Both of those cycles tell me you were uninformed on how to use the drugs

Maybe your right, but I was following training/eating advice of a guy who sounded just like you and competed.

This was the guy who's been doing steriods for years and convinced me it's no big deal. Basically a scum bag drug dealer..
I gained 30 lbs of muscle and I looked great. .I had a great time and felt invincable. I knew/know how to eat to gain mass and I was ready to compete.....Then coming off my second cycle I hit a severe depression, started having heart problems, nuts shrank, gyno. Then the guy who knew everything suddenly disappeared.
Shortly after I tried to take my own life. Survived, then my hair started to fall out. Only person in my family with hair loss is my Grandmother. Some people do fine with taking steriods I wasn't one of them.
The depression was so bad...I pushed away my band, girlfriend, relatives, missed my own sisters wedding.
I knew about all the other side effects and delt with them accordingly. I didn't know about the possibility of depression which is pretty common after you do a little research.
sorry but injecting testosterone in your *** is stupid and it's Illegal unless advised by a qualified physician which I'm pretty sure you're not.
call it complaining but I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Status
Not open for further replies.