Stock market.
Black unemployment rate.
Women unemployment rate.
VA Healthcare
Latino Unemployment Rate
Lower Taxes
Business flourishing

That's off the top of my head.
Yeah, sure, and you get that numbers for the same person that are telling that Trump weighs 239 pounds ( with six feet, three inches ) , right ? lol

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The quality of a democrat voters promote itself by making a political thread on hair loss website in section dedicated to the news about treatments...
Where is your political correctness? Where is your tolerance for everyone? Where is your beloved argument, that generalization is evil? So, if you say, that trump is idiot and everyone who vote for him too. Well, ok. But then every immigrant to US from shithole countries is a rapist, thief, criminal and overall human trash. And every voter of Hillary is having 18 genders, 3 vaginas, dickbutt, education in gender studies, do 5 types of drugs,hates government, but lives on a public support. You like it like this?

Also I see, that you go just with what is general opinions. What else do you know about Nixon except the Watergate? He was not that bad. Also I have talked about Nixon with Mrs. Eliška Hašková Coolidge (educate yourself and search for who she is) and she said, that no other president she worked with had such loyalty in his office as Nixon. Also he made a lot of good things.

Michael Wolff? Like for real. I understand, that we should stand for fellow baldies, but cmon. I doubt, that the craziest things he wrote about Trump is true. He wanted to have some money and so he made it absurd. I do believe, that Trump is crazy in many things, but he is not retarded.. I dont like Trump for many things. For example his political actions against Iran is only leading for Iranians becoming again against west instead for for west. I am not his supporter. But question is. Who made it possible for someone like Trump to become a president? Hm? Democrats. Obama was not a good president. He wasnt even bad president. He was just there flowing through. He was just saying change, change, change and changed only one thing. He made the society hyper sensitive and made people believe, that people are not equal. He made people believe, that being black, immigrant etc. made you as something more. Hillary as a main candidate? Oh, god. For real?
Am I bothered, that Trumo called some contries shitholes? No way. He said thing, that 99% believe in. Even you. And it is true. And until we will pretend, how great those countries are, then noting will change there. He said, he wants to make the politics simple. What will everyone understand and is more simple? Shithole country or Less developed third world country with low education population, hyper inflation, high criminality and unemployment? Help to this countries is necessary, but some work is necessary even from their side.

Also to your beloved Obama. When I had a chance to talk to Mr. Juppé about the situation in Libya and he told me, that taking down Kaddafí that way was a real mistake. And that he did not understood, why US suddenly wanted to take down Kaddafí. He did not want to tell me more. But, isnt it strange, that now Libya is a huge Afrika port for taking refugees to Europe? Thanks to Obama we here in Europe are getting into deep sh*t.
BTW: Post twice the same post with beginning: Omg, you keep repeating the same crap over and over and over again. :D:D You made my day.

Dude, the same Trump that is telling that All the brand should open factories inside USA or pay more taxes, is the same guy whos daughter have a the factor in CHINA !!!!!

Yes, Trump care about the average Joe a lot.
No, Hillary was not a good candidate , But almost any other republican candidate was better than Trump. Of course, not any other had a reality on TV or was famous, and that is the most important thing for the average Joe.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The quality of a democrat voters promote itself by making a political thread on hair loss website in section dedicated to the news about treatments...
Where is your political correctness? Where is your tolerance for everyone? Where is your beloved argument, that generalization is evil? So, if you say, that trump is idiot and everyone who vote for him too. Well, ok. But then every immigrant to US from shithole countries is a rapist, thief, criminal and overall human trash. And every voter of Hillary is having 18 genders, 3 vaginas, dickbutt, education in gender studies, do 5 types of drugs,hates government, but lives on a public support. You like it like this?

Also I see, that you go just with what is general opinions. What else do you know about Nixon except the Watergate? He was not that bad. Also I have talked about Nixon with Mrs. Eliška Hašková Coolidge (educate yourself and search for who she is) and she said, that no other president she worked with had such loyalty in his office as Nixon. Also he made a lot of good things.

Michael Wolff? Like for real. I understand, that we should stand for fellow baldies, but cmon. I doubt, that the craziest things he wrote about Trump is true. He wanted to have some money and so he made it absurd. I do believe, that Trump is crazy in many things, but he is not retarded.. I dont like Trump for many things. For example his political actions against Iran is only leading for Iranians becoming again against west instead for for west. I am not his supporter. But question is. Who made it possible for someone like Trump to become a president? Hm? Democrats. Obama was not a good president. He wasnt even bad president. He was just there flowing through. He was just saying change, change, change and changed only one thing. He made the society hyper sensitive and made people believe, that people are not equal. He made people believe, that being black, immigrant etc. made you as something more. Hillary as a main candidate? Oh, god. For real?
Am I bothered, that Trumo called some contries shitholes? No way. He said thing, that 99% believe in. Even you. And it is true. And until we will pretend, how great those countries are, then noting will change there. He said, he wants to make the politics simple. What will everyone understand and is more simple? Shithole country or Less developed third world country with low education population, hyper inflation, high criminality and unemployment? Help to this countries is necessary, but some work is necessary even from their side.

Also to your beloved Obama. When I had a chance to talk to Mr. Juppé about the situation in Libya and he told me, that taking down Kaddafí that way was a real mistake. And that he did not understood, why US suddenly wanted to take down Kaddafí. He did not want to tell me more. But, isnt it strange, that now Libya is a huge Afrika port for taking refugees to Europe? Thanks to Obama we here in Europe are getting into deep sh*t.
BTW: Post twice the same post with beginning: Omg, you keep repeating the same crap over and over and over again. :D:D You made my day.

Let's take this one by one:

"Where is your political correctness? Where is your tolerance for everyone? Where is your beloved argument, that generalization is evil? So, if you say, that trump is idiot and everyone who vote for him too. Well, ok. But then every immigrant to US from shithole countries is a rapist, thief, criminal and overall human trash. And every voter of Hillary is having 18 genders, 3 vaginas, dickbutt, education in gender studies, do 5 types of drugs,hates government, but lives on a public support. You like it like this?"

an obvious straw man, argument often used by those who don't really have a position to take, but immediately resort to "whataboutism". Of course you mentioned Hilary (wont stop talking about her), she didn't get elected by the way.

"Also I see, that you go just with what is general opinions. What else do you know about Nixon except the Watergate? He was not that bad. Also I have talked about Nixon with Mrs. Eliška Hašková Coolidge (educate yourself and search for who she is) and she said, that no other president she worked with had such loyalty in his office as Nixon. Also he made a lot of good things."

so aside from getting removed from the presidency he "wasn't that bad'? Ok, so I mean we could use that logic on literally every single person in history. Stalin wasn't that bad, taking aside the bad stuff he did. Hitler, ditto.

"Michael Wolff? Like for real. I understand, that we should stand for fellow baldies, but cmon. I doubt, that the craziest things he wrote about Trump is true."

Of course it isn't true to you, as you don't want it to be. You'll dismiss anything that goes against your viewpoint.

"am not his supporter. But question is. Who made it possible for someone like Trump to become a president?"

Rampant right wing media feeding impressionable, angry voters with lies. That and clearly evidenced russian interference, and of course hard R voters who would vote a giant penis if it was Republican.

"He was just saying change, change, change and changed only one thing. He made the society hyper sensitive and made people believe, that people are not equal. He made people believe, that being black, immigrant etc. made you as something more."

Not true. As per usual on the right 'make a statement based on your own opinion and present it as facts"

"Am I bothered, that Trumo called some contries shitholes? No way. He said thing, that 99% believe in. Even you. And it is true. And until we will pretend, how great those countries are, then noting will change there. He said, he wants to make the politics simple. What will everyone understand and is more simple? Shithole country or Less developed third world country with low education population, hyper inflation, high criminality and unemployment? Help to this countries is necessary, but some work is necessary even from their side."

Don't put words in my mouth, I don't think that. And I don't think all haitians have "aids". You may think that and that speaks to your low level of intellect. It is entirely unbefitting of a president to utter those sorts of phrases.If you can't see that, then you're beyond help. No one has pretended these countries are great.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Name one thing that is better?

Stock market.
Black unemployment rate.
Women unemployment rate.
VA Healthcare
Latino Unemployment Rate
Lower Taxes
Business flourishing

That's off the top of my head.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/08/5765...loyment-rates-for-african-americans-hispanics

Do you guys ever critically analyse anything at all? Do you just wipe trump's jizz of your chin and repeat whatever garbage comes out of his mouth?

Yes lower taxes for Corporations and the super Rich, what a dude!

Here's another great thing old Trump has done!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...r-imports-in-biggest-blow-to-clean-energy-yet

It's not like there is a finite amount of resources on the planet or anything! MAGA!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
43rd in the world in math, science engineering. Yes, fucked.

I don't get this? Where is this ranking from? If science math and engineering were so weak then why is America coming out with some of the top tech and and practically dominate many markets (aerospace, biotech, pharmaceutical, automobile, medical device, etc?)

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 66 years old and have always voted independent. Sometimes Dem. sometimes Repub. I will never vote Republican again. How they can support a President who degraded them and and made fools of them from the very start is beyond me. In the republican primaries he degraded and made fools out of them and its been a circus side show since. . They know it and so does everyone else. Two things I know for sure 1. Obama is not a Muslim. 2. Trump is not a Christian.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Dude, Trump kiss Putin dick to won the election . Rusia !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the f*** are you talking about ! Thanks to trump now we are Rusians pet .

So you're my pet now...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nop, imposible, since your mom is my pet , cause she like doggy style ;)

No-no, you said americucks are russian pets now. Since you're americuck – you're my pet.

Logic:)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think you are slow.