Pubmed Down Thanks To Trump. Ups He Did It Again

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, he did it again . I went to search for the new things for male pattern baldness and found this message :
"Because of a lapse in government funding, the information on this website may not be up to date, transactions submitted via the website may not be processed, and the agency may not be able to respond to inquiries until appropriations are enacted.
The NIH Clinical Center (the research hospital of NIH) is open. For more details about its operating status, please visit cc.nih.gov.
Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at USA.gov."

Last edited:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, he did it again . I went to search for the new things for male pattern baldness and found this message :
"Because of a lapse in government funding, the information on this website may not be up to date, transactions submitted via the website may not be processed, and the agency may not be able to respond to inquiries until appropriations are enacted.
The NIH Clinical Center (the research hospital of NIH) is open. For more details about its operating status, please visit cc.nih.gov.
Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at USA.gov."
I suppose when the same happened back in 2013, it was Obama's fault, wasn't it?
People, enough with your double standards.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is by the grace of God he won.
The shutdown was intentionally caused by democrats for one reason - to prevent the release of the FISA memo that implicates top ranking Obama officials who broke numerous laws to spy on the Trump campaign.

Open your eyes, use your brain, and stop watching fake news.

Crazy to think there are adult males this stupid. Mind blowing. American education must be absolutely fucked

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The shutdown was intentionally caused by democrats for one reason - to prevent the release of the FISA memo that implicates top ranking Obama officials who broke numerous laws to spy on the Trump campaign.

Yes, sure. Republicans always like to spend money on education ;)

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose when the same happened back in 2013, it was Obama's fault, wasn't it?
People, enough with your double standards.
First time in 20 years that pubmed put that warning .
Can you mame it one thing, just one thing that is better now with Trump ? Iamgine os during WWII american president was someone like Trump ! the guy can not even stop, or dont care, the fact a**h** from Korean !

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol. Dude, Trump kiss Putin dick to won the election . Rusia !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the f*** are you talking about ! Thanks to trump now we are Rusians pet .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference between you and I is that I know what Im talking about.
lol, sure , cause you say so . Lol . How is the new best friend of Mr President, the fat korean douchbag ? lol . American was not great but now it is ? lol . Look that if was not famous on tv , you do not vote them . What is your next move ? Kim Kardashian for president ? lol

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Moved to off topic

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're wrong.

You have no idea what you are talking about. And just the same as many of your ilk, you present your own incorrect opinion as irrefutable fact.
I can tell you aren't very educated by the way you articulate yourself here.

Unfortunately for you, your false narrative has already been proven wrong many times. Additionally, within the next few weeks, the release of the FISA memo will force the same fake news channels you mindlessly fill your head with to change pace. With that, the Mueller investigation closed - one year of millions of tax dollars wasted with no evidence. Again, unfortunately for you, you've overplayed your hand, and forever on this board will be evidence of your inability to muster up enough God damned IQ points to think outside of the f*****g box for one God damned time.

We The People have spoken. Now get out of my way.

LOL. You present your OWN opinion as fact, you don't back it with any reputable source or evidence. Fake News? Ironic considering you've got Trump's dick jammed down your throat, a man so incomprehensibly stupid and guilty of peddling outright lies that it's laughable to me you'd even use that term. I truly pity Trump fans, honestly. What a strange, misguided bunch of people, conned by 16 year old lads on twitter from russia pretending to be American right wing housewives. Truly there is a death of intellect and critical thinking in this world, indicated by America turning itself into a global laughing stock by electing a man so truly out of his depth, under the thumb of his Russian puppeteers, unable to string coherent sentences together. But hey he had a great red hat.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Unfortunately for you, your false narrative has already been proven wrong many times. Additionally, within the next few weeks, the release of the FISA memo will force the same fake news channels you mindlessly fill your head with to change pace. With that, the Mueller investigation closed - one year of millions of tax dollars wasted with no evidence. Again, unfortunately for you, you've overplayed your hand, and forever on this board will be evidence of your inability to muster up enough God damned IQ points to think outside of the f*****g box for one God damned time.

Omg, you keep repeating the same crap over and over and over again.
Fake news ? Like the weight of Donal Trump ?
Again, name one thing is better now . You voted a guy cause he told each lie you wanted to heard. In resume, the immigrants are the responsible of all the American problems. Lol

What about Michael Wolff's book ? Also fake news ? lol . Trump is a joke. The only reason why he is there is cause the average joe without any education, magic believer, like you. Since NIxon, We did not have such a bad president.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Omg, you keep repeating the same crap over and over and over again.
Fake news ? Like the weight of Donal Trump ?
Again, name one thing is better now . You voted a guy cause he told each lie you wanted to heard. In resume, the immigrants are the responsible of all the American problems. Lol

What about Michael Wolff's book ? Also fake news ? lol . Trump is a joke. The only reason why he is there is cause the average joe without any education, magic believer, like you. Since NIxon, We did not have such a bad president.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The quality of a democrat voters promote itself by making a political thread on hair loss website in section dedicated to the news about treatments...
Where is your political correctness? Where is your tolerance for everyone? Where is your beloved argument, that generalization is evil? So, if you say, that trump is idiot and everyone who vote for him too. Well, ok. But then every immigrant to US from shithole countries is a rapist, thief, criminal and overall human trash. And every voter of Hillary is having 18 genders, 3 vaginas, dickbutt, education in gender studies, do 5 types of drugs,hates government, but lives on a public support. You like it like this?

Also I see, that you go just with what is general opinions. What else do you know about Nixon except the Watergate? He was not that bad. Also I have talked about Nixon with Mrs. Eliška Hašková Coolidge (educate yourself and search for who she is) and she said, that no other president she worked with had such loyalty in his office as Nixon. Also he made a lot of good things.

Michael Wolff? Like for real. I understand, that we should stand for fellow baldies, but cmon. I doubt, that the craziest things he wrote about Trump is true. He wanted to have some money and so he made it absurd. I do believe, that Trump is crazy in many things, but he is not retarded.. I dont like Trump for many things. For example his political actions against Iran is only leading for Iranians becoming again against west instead for for west. I am not his supporter. But question is. Who made it possible for someone like Trump to become a president? Hm? Democrats. Obama was not a good president. He wasnt even bad president. He was just there flowing through. He was just saying change, change, change and changed only one thing. He made the society hyper sensitive and made people believe, that people are not equal. He made people believe, that being black, immigrant etc. made you as something more. Hillary as a main candidate? Oh, god. For real?
Am I bothered, that Trumo called some contries shitholes? No way. He said thing, that 99% believe in. Even you. And it is true. And until we will pretend, how great those countries are, then noting will change there. He said, he wants to make the politics simple. What will everyone understand and is more simple? Shithole country or Less developed third world country with low education population, hyper inflation, high criminality and unemployment? Help to this countries is necessary, but some work is necessary even from their side.

Also to your beloved Obama. When I had a chance to talk to Mr. Juppé about the situation in Libya and he told me, that taking down Kaddafí that way was a real mistake. And that he did not understood, why US suddenly wanted to take down Kaddafí. He did not want to tell me more. But, isnt it strange, that now Libya is a huge Afrika port for taking refugees to Europe? Thanks to Obama we here in Europe are getting into deep sh*t.
BTW: Post twice the same post with beginning: Omg, you keep repeating the same crap over and over and over again. :D:D You made my day.