psychological and psychiatric treatment

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
confuseman said:
Ah,and sylent.

tell me what you would say to girl in intimic moment when she first ask you(when you at the beach,day light,and plaing in your hair) :"did you dye your hair?!"

tell me what you gonna do in this case.maybe ill use it if ill dye
You tell her, yes I dyed my hair :dunno: what is the problem?

A friend of mine used to dye his hair jet black when he was a teenager because he hated his brown hair. He's been with his wife for almost 15 years, and I'm pretty sure his wife didn't cared about it.

A coworker has a worst greying problem (but also amazing density) but he doesn't give a damn, he is about to get married. And this guy has been greying since he was 19.

I seriously don't know what the actual problem is. The coworker I'm telling you has females explicitly asking him to buy some Just for Men.
What kind of woman asks you to get a hair piece? At best, they tell you to drop the horsehoe and go straight bald.

And besides, women only care if you dye your hair, have plastic surgery, change something about your appearance AFTER your met them.

I'm pretty sure most of use had "intimate moments" when we revealed something we usually hide to others concerning our appearance. Far from deal breakers, those are the things that bond couples together. Specially such minors things like hair dyeing

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
confuseman said:
bald is not disgusting like teeth and nose caould be..it is lack of something,
white hair is disgusting.
Are you seriously trying to say that your situation is worse than mine?! If that is the case then by all means seek psychiatric help because you obviously lack any sense of objectivity.

confuseman said:
you get comment from other people?cuz i do.
what i answer for girl 22 y.o that i used to go out with her justt as a friends and ask you "you have so much white hair!what haapend to you?"
I get comments and looks from complete strangers all the time. You could tell the girl you went through some tramatic experience like being held hostage and score sympathy points. But like someone else said, young people dye their hair all the time and don't bat an eyelash over it so your whole point is moot.

confuseman said:
or in south americe one of the wh*re there make me head massage(in almost dark)-and tell me "white hair?"..and then stop the massage..
It is so uncommon in my age.
Poor baby, getting massages in exotic locations. My heart bleeds for you. :jackit:

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Listen man, if you have psycological problems I'm not going to bash you. Hell, I have been depressed, I'm sure other people have had problems.

However, where you need to go is a general support forum of some kind. I'm not saying you don't have a right to be upset, but you're not going to find support from people that are in much worse shape then you.

Its like a middle class guy losing his job. Sure he has a right to be upset, but should he go vent his frustrations to a homeless guy? People here are in worse shape than you, and I can tell you this with a clear head since I only have minimal hairloss at this point. There are other forums that could probably help you much better than this one, because quite frankly many people here are going to give you the cold shoulder. I can't really blame them either.

Honestly though man, I wish you the best of luck. You should really try and think about if you have more deep set problems and work them out, I think they gray hair might just be the thing you are blaming all your problems on. If you sit back and think about it, its not a big deal at all. Dye it and nobody will ever know the difference. Hell, just dye your hair black and say you hated your original hair colour. Nobody would know the difference.

seb

Reaction score
Confuseman,if you are that concerned over grey hair,shave it all off...then you will have some REAL negative comments too worry about.T***ER. :jackit: