PSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoticGirl

Reaction score
Re: More Details

Shadowofadoubt said:
I examined the pictures yesterday and was impressed with the amount of new and regrowth after just 24 days. It is definitely visible when you look at day 8 and then again at day 24.
Could we see that pictures? Could you give us more information? I'm very excited about this! :hairy:

Many thanks!

G

PS1

Thanks for your interest in PS1. The PS1 has finally arrived after waiting through the many delays. Any and all pertinent info. you will need can be found in the [spam deleted]:spam: which you will be invited to join upon me receiving your order.Most people are ordering between 200 and 400mg's.The cost again is [spam deleted] :spam:, plus shipping cost of Fed Ex priority overnight and $20 for dry ice if you opt for that. Standard Fed ex delivery usually runs around $30 with priority being $33 if you live in the U.S. It is higher if you live overseas. Please send a money order, personal check, or cashiers check. You can send payment to:
[Spam Deleted] :spam:

Peace,
Derk

fast times

Reaction score
Have any idea if ps1 can make it into Canada? I'm thinking it will because everything else in the hairloss world does but am not positive? Could you give me some idea as to the shipping costs into Canada (ontario), (tough to fill out the money order otherwise) the money order is to be made out to Matt I assume. In the envelope should be our return address and email addy for entrance into the private forum , just assumptions as I may have missed a post with your full instructions.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can we at least see some pictures here.

Thanks,
Tony

G

Shelf Life and Pictures

[Content Removed - User Banned for Spamming]

Christoph

Reaction score
It's winter so I wouldn't be to concerned about temp . That price is very impressive judging from the prices I've seen on the web of 80$ per 5mg pure peptide . I have to wonder if its being mixed with stuff to make it go further .I'm not pointing fingers at anybody just making my expeience known .Anyway dilution is needed ,you would not want to put such a potent drug on your scalp pure undiluted anyway .I'm thinking of buying mg123 and trying that at 2% dilution .

A

Administrator

Re: PS1

Shadowofadoubt said:
Thanks for your interest in PS1. Please send a money order, personal check, or cashiers check. You can send payment to:
Shadow:

While we appreciate your participation here, our forums are a no-advertising zone. We allow all our users to discuss products and their experiences with them, however you agreed upon registering that you would not advertise any products or services here.

While I realize there may be a fine line between sharing information and selling a product, you have established yourself as a vendor of PS1 at this time, and as such, we need you to adhere to the posting policies.

As much as we would like to be a highly-targeted resource for completely free advertising for the financial gain of people like yourself, that isn't how it works online. If you're interested in sponsoring the site and going about advertising the legitimate way, please feel free to contact us directly.

Thank you for all your information on PS1, and we wish you luck in sales, assuming the product is helpful to people with male pattern baldness.

HairlossTalk Administration

Bismarck

Reaction score
I strongly recommend not to try to buy PSI but to wait for 6 months to see what the results of the users are.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
I strongly recommend not to try to buy PSI but to wait for 6 months to see what the results of the users are.

I strongly recommend that you wait a whole lot longer than that. At least a year.

Wanker

Reaction score
Don't agressive malignancies take longer than a year to ravish the body or no?

I'll wait 1.5 years.. :D

Bismarck

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
Christoph said:
Yes ,the ultrafast results need to be questioned .

I doubt they had that fast regrowth. They just saw vellus hair that haven't noticed before. Maybe it has just grown a bit longer.
But it's very common that people think they can see changes after 3 days of treatment. There are also rare cases of people who think their hair status changes from great to sh*t in one day. This is commonly refered to as the Deaner Syndrome by psychiatrists.

Bis, in the UK it is know as 'the Deaner Spike'.

hair5.jpg

Tynan .... I just searched at google for "Deaner Syndrome":
http://www.google.de/search?hair loss=de&q=%22 ... uche&meta=

It really seems to exist... :freaked: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked:

bis

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
Christoph said:
Yes ,the ultrafast results need to be questioned .

I doubt they had that fast regrowth. They just saw vellus hair that haven't noticed before. Maybe it has just grown a bit longer.
But it's very common that people think they can see changes after 3 days of treatment. There are also rare cases of people who think their hair status changes from great to sh*t in one day. This is commonly refered to as the Deaner Syndrome by psychiatrists.

Bis, in the UK it is know as 'the Deaner Spike'.

hair5.jpg

bis

Probably the funniest thing I have seen all day.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Update: Just read the report of another PSI user - he said he's very pleased with the results so far.

G

Bismarck ® said:
Update: Just read the report of another PSI user - he said he's very pleased with the results so far.

Any homosexuality increase?

G

Bismarck ® said:

bis

LOL

:) :) :) :) :)
:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :)
:) :lol: :shock: :lol: :)
:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :)