Prp And Acell Review By Dr. Cole ....................

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP more like BBS

baloney boolshit scam!

guy give you picture of hair transplant patient 2 year after - how f*** you know component BBS do? you dont!!!!!

f*****g hell my guys! You use logic not baloney desperate;;;;;; PRP must demonstrate efficacy WITHOUT other modality --- FIRST! before u believe bullshit

until then just big joke = surgeon get more money out of you he could inject solution sodium chloride into your head and you not have f*****g clue because you like space jam magic drink

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
where at ? they have said improper kits and tehnique can worsen hair
I got it done at a place called northwest aesthetics, its not the prp that really fucked up my hair it was them putting a bunch of sh*t in my hair prior to the procedure, i lost a good amount of hair. Im a diffuse thinner i cant really say the prp wrecked my hair im only 4 days in. im just frustrated i left with worse hair than i walked in with . Well have to wait out and see, im giving it a couple of months before i fully judge.

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got it done at a place called northwest aesthetics, its not the prp that really fucked up my hair it was them putting a bunch of sh*t in my hair prior to the procedure, i lost a good amount of hair. Im a diffuse thinner i cant really say the prp wrecked my hair im only 4 days in. im just frustrated i left with worse hair than i walked in with . Well have to wait out and see, im giving it a couple of months before i fully judge.
And i mean they took out a HUGE chunk of my hair i dont know if ill even be able to get back to where i was

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Its been now 14 months after, and my hair fall count has been lower, I had mine done with MgGrath in Texas, and followed LLLT protocol afterwards.

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its been now 14 months after, and my hair fall count has been lower, I had mine done with MgGrath in Texas, and followed LLLT protocol afterwards.
2 weeks after mine my shed has stopped and I recovered a good amount of hair, paniced for no reason haha