Proxiphen

messm0rph

Reaction score
I have been reading some good reports about this Proxiphen stuff.

Where do I order? Where do I get more info about it? Google does not tell me out

Thanks

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
is there any way to get proxiphen cheaper? $100 for one month !!! thats ridiculous.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
100 dollars is a rip off,i dont know how that guy sleeps at night.40 dollars for a shampoo? what a joke.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i'd pay 200 a month if it turns my hair into Brat Pitt's lol

pratc

Established Member
Reaction score
is there any way to get proxiphen cheaper? $100 for one month !!! thats ridiculous.

Yes it is expensive, however most find a phial lasts longer than a month.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan or any Proxiphen user, is it necessary to apply minoxidil in the morning if you apply Proxiphen at night?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Bryan or any Proxiphen user, is it necessary to apply minoxidil in the morning if you apply Proxiphen at night?

I suppose it might depend to some extent on just HOW MUCH minoxidil you were using prior to starting Proxiphen, and how good a responder you are to minoxidil. Even Dr. Proctor has admitted in the past on alt.baldspot that if you were just slathering on the minoxidil heavy-duty all over your scalp in the past, you might want to continue using minoxidil separately, since Proxiphen doesn't contain all that much of it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan, do you think applying Revivogen a few hours after Proxiphen cause too much dryness since Proxiphen has Retin-A and Revivogen has azelaic acid and some alcohol? And do you think using Revivogen in addition to Proxiphen is not necessary ( without being influenced by expense).

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Bryan, do you think applying Revivogen a few hours after Proxiphen cause too much dryness since Proxiphen has Retin-A and Revivogen has azelaic acid and some alcohol?

Dr. Proctor admitted once on alt.baldspot a few years ago that he had reduced the amount of Retin-A in Proxiphen to essentially negligible levels. He didn't really explain _why_ he did that, but I assumed at the time that he had become less and less impressed with its ability to grow hair, and/or it just wasn't worth the risk of irritation that it poses.

So I guess the bottom-line here is that I don't recall ever hearing of any complaints of "dryness" when using Proxiphen, so I can't imagine that using it with anything else like Revivogen would be much of a problem. My guess is that any "dryness" that you get from using it that way would probably be coming just from that other product.

DoctorHouse said:
And do you think using Revivogen in addition to Proxiphen is not necessary ( without being influenced by expense).

That's a good question, and I can't really give you a definitive answer. I've pointed out a number of times that as far as I know, there's nothing in Proxiphen which acts as a 5a-reductase inhibitor (the information on spironolactone is a little conflicting on that), so I suppose Proxiphen and Revivogen could be complementary in that regard.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Bryan said:
That's a good question, and I can't really give you a definitive answer. I've pointed out a number of times that as far as I know, there's nothing in Proxiphen which acts as a 5a-reductase inhibitor (the information on spironolactone is a little conflicting on that), so I suppose Proxiphen and Revivogen could be complementary in that regard.

Then why is proxiphen regarded so highly as an overall heair loss product.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
Then why is proxiphen regarded so highly as an overall heair loss product.

Because of all the other ways it fights hair loss.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Proxiphen is definitely worth it because I see a lot of new hairs sprouting out in the hairline that I have not seen with any other topical. And my hair is growing faster with it. Its been one month on it. I hope in the next 3 to 4 months my hair just gets "thicker" and I maintain and I will be happy. :bravo:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Anyone else using Proxiphen have any news to report. Here is my update. I am started to notice for the past week the areas I am applying the Proxiphen are showing more scalp now. Bryan, its been about almost 6 weeks on the Proxiphen, is that normal for this to happen. I am getting worried now. If anyone has used Proxiphen in the past or present please help shed (no pun intended) some light on this situation. :dunno:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Earth to Bryan, are you there?????????