Prostitute said i look like im in my 30s

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feel so sh*t
Just spent half my weekly pay on a prostutute
She kissed me and we had sex
But instead of enjoying it i just zone out and thinj how sh*t it is compared to the "real thing'
I then asked her how old do you think i am and she said in my 30s
I felt really depressed.
I workout daily eat super healthy even wear SPF and yet i look 5- 10 years older than i am lmfao
f*** this sh*t

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Feel so sh*t
Just spent half my weekly pay on a prostutute
She kissed me and we had sex
But instead of enjoying it i just zone out and thinj how sh*t it is compared to the "real thing'
I then asked her how old do you think i am and she said in my 30s
I felt really depressed.
I workout daily eat super healthy even wear SPF and yet i look 5- 10 years older than i am lmfao
f*** this sh*t
Is it legal where you live?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex with a condom is not even good when it's free, well not compared to raw. Can't believe you're spending hundreds on that for an hour

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also feelsbadman a few days ago:
Are you dumb?
The opinion of a tik tok sl*t on tink tok about male pattern baldness is different to a women in real if actually giving you feed back on how you look

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Are you dumb?
The opinion of a tik tok sl*t on tinder about male pattern baldness is different to a women in real if actually giving you feed back on how you look

Yeah because being the owner of a social media account makes you a way lower participant of society than someone who sucks dicks for money right?
And male pattern baldness has nothing to do with looks right?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
being the owner of a social media account makes you a way lower participant of society than someone who sucks dicks for money right?
96945037_2586457858285291_2518477846377136128_o.jpg

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah because being the owner of a social media account makes you a way lower participant of society than someone who sucks dicks for money right?
And male pattern baldness has nothing to do with looks right?
That's not the point. Do you have low IQ?
A women commenting on male pattern baldness on tik tok and treatments and side effects which she has no idea about
vs
the opinion of a prostitute on the appearance of a man they see in person

INT

Reaction score
That's not the point. Do you have low IQ?
A women commenting on male pattern baldness on tik tok and treatments and side effects which she has no idea about
vs
the opinion of a prostitute on the appearance of a man they see in person

The fact that YOU ‘Mr. Finasteride decreased my height’ ask if I have a low IQ is one of the funniest things that happened this year.

You do realize that you pay a prostitute to act like she likes you, right? And a few months ago you opened a thread about a prostitute who said you look younger: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/is-finasteride-anti-ageing-crazy-affects.133553/.
Because a prostitute told you you looked 23 you claimed that finasteride took 4 years off your face.

Can we agree that you maybe, just maybe, give a bit too much weight to the opinion of prostitutes?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that YOU ‘Mr. Finasteride decreased my height’ ask if I have a low IQ is one of the funniest things that happened this year.

You do realize that you pay a prostitute to act like she likes you, right? And a few months ago you opened a thread about a prostitute who said you look younger: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/is-finasteride-anti-ageing-crazy-affects.133553/.
Because a prostitute told you you looked 23 you claimed that finasteride took 4 years off your face.

Can we agree that you maybe, just maybe, give a bit too much weight to the opinion of prostitutes?
Yes
i don't get it why did i look 23 now in my 30's
i think i had a good hair they twhen i mnade that thread

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're making out with a hooker? Like, kissing, tongue and all?
I thought that was a no no.
Better keep an eye on your mouth area for cold sores.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right then Mr Feel-Bad, I've been a sucker for four hookers in my miserable life-time.

Gave my Aorta to the slaughter with the daughters of Beelzebub yet still I'm vertical.

It appears you are heading the same way. Genuine intimacy is NOT attainable with these creatures of the night.

Empty you're tea-bags raw right up that tarantula face and get out of there sharpish. Use an alias and don't be like me and walk around for hours conversing with the perversive.

Don't want to peacock too much but you've got along way to taking my title of "Crackheads Favourite"

"Crack" on if you want to surpass the record of the bareback lumberjack, but BEWARE!!

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right then Mr Feel-Bad, I've been a sucker for four hookers in my miserable life-time.

Gave my Aorta to the slaughter with the daughters of Beelzebub yet still I'm vertical.

It appears you are heading the same way. Genuine intimacy is NOT attainable with these creatures of the night.

Empty you're tea-bags raw right up that tarantula face and get out of there sharpish. Use an alias and don't be like me and walk around for hours conversing with the perversive.

Don't want to peacock too much but you've got along way to taking my title of "Crackheads Favourite"

"Crack" on if you want to surpass the record of the bareback lumberjack, but BEWARE!!
Thanks
Its very sad and something i only admit on here but i use hookers for intimacy
Its been like this ever since my last relationship a few years ago
I wasnt even that horny i literally paid extra for the girlfriend experience just to get kissed and spoken to
Feel like sh*t

But i go on dating apps and its terrible.
Even conversations women jusr stop rrsponding

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks
Its very sad and something i only admit on here but i use hookers for intimacy
Its been like this ever since my last relationship a few years ago
I wasnt even that horny i literally paid extra for the girlfriend experience just to get kissed and spoken to
Feel like sh*t

But i go on dating apps and its terrible.
Even conversations women jusr stop rrsponding
I did the same, but all I got was empty promises and empty pockets.

Been 4months now since I've straddled a pro, still go out and listen to their stories, they have big mouths!