Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any way for someone outside of russia to order this? i'd gladly try and report

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***! I’m so stupid for starting topical finasteride now. I’m Russian and I would better try that sh*t if I as i’ve also fell into trinov and ngf scams only to avoid finasteride. So I would give it a try, but now I couldnt even say if this is working or the topical fina (obviously propably the fina). Also that sh*t is crazy expencive it costs 125€ for 1 bottle and 440€ for 6 bottles. The trials were only done on rats and 30 volunteers, of which only 3 males. Their website looks very scammy (https://regeus.ru/) and they are offering free trichologist consultation through it. They claim they made a contract with Applied Biology for undergoing clinical trials to get FDA approved and release on the international market.

Sweuser

Reaction score
I've been wanting to try topical glyceryl trinitrate for a long time. Maybe this can show if It's something to chase.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even with this you still need finasteride because this doesn't address the cause of hair loss. There no getting around inhibiting or blocking DHT. It's a must.
I assume nitric oxide would act as an anti androgen. But after the scalp got used to topical finasteride and the androgen receptors upregulated it will be just to weak. I would better go the safer route, as I dont really want to play with my hormone system and even 0,05% topical liposomal finasteride EOD I started a week ago gives me very minor slight ball pain (not a good sign, considering you got to take it long term).