Prospecia make man criminal...?

Mitter

Reaction score
Helo all guys on HairLossTalk.com forum.

I am thinking now is passible for propecia (hair drug) to make man become a criminal man (simlar to thef >> murderer >> gangstar)

is my brother (same called Branco simlar like my name) who has now become inside prison for break inside house and steal and for accident kill a man, my brother is Nirwood 3 (bald) he has taked propecia for hair and now has become inside prison, he take propecia for 2 manths, only two manths ! and now he has become criminal.

maybe propecia has effects upon mans brain to make himself into angry?

Many thanks

Branco :)

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
Usually its the DHT that makes a man aggressive. If anything it is the hair loss that made him depressed and that lead to him being an a$$hole

drinkrum

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Maybe your brother masturbated too much?

I concur. Chewbaca (2005a) discusses this in length. Also, is your brother either a non-smoker or a smoker? Chewbaca (2005b, 2005c) shows that both possibilities can in fact lead to hair loss.

D.

G

Branco said:
Helo all guys on HairLossTalk.com forum.

I am thinking now is passible for propecia (hair drug) to make man become a criminal man (simlar to thef >> murderer >> gangstar)

is my brother (same called Branco simlar like my name) who has now become inside prison for break inside house and steal and for accident kill a man, my brother is Nirwood 3 (bald) he has taked propecia for hair and now has become inside prison, he take propecia for 2 manths, only two manths ! and now he has become criminal.

maybe propecia has effects upon mans brain to make himself into angry?

Many thanks

Branco :)
If this post was a joke, then Branco is a comedic genius. If this post was in earnest, then Branco is still at the very least a savante of some sort.

Mitter

Reaction score
Dinzy" said:
Usually its the DHT that makes a man aggressive. If anything it is the hair loss that made him depressed and that lead to him being an a$$hole[//quote]

Hi Dinzy.

My brother has take propecia (for hair grown) tablets, he can not take tablets of DHT ? what is tablets DHT ??. is similar like >> propeca ? My brother can not be depressend, his very happy (ok) is becrause propecia make trouble for him in his brain and is become angry (to kill?)

you shouldnot call a**h** (with money sign :roll: ) his good man, no prablems before propecia (old times).

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Branco, my best wishes to your brother. Maybe, if he receives a trial he could plead insanity due to Propecia?

Mitter

Reaction score
The Gardener said:

hi The Gardener

i have see all you information you can write on here HairLossTalk.com forum for guys, is good to help all diffrent guys in world (American, German guys, spanish also austranian) but why you can write my brother is make all masturbating (simlar to sex/ no woman ??) is stupid to say like child can say inside school.

if you can become inside Poland i can kick all you teeth off head like you can idiot (like stupid) but you stay inside USA (americans) silmar like coward (frighten)

Mitter

Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:
If this post was a joke, then Branco is a comedic genius. If this post was in earnest, then Branco is still at the very least a savante of some sort.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

alpecia - nate is no joke to become inside prison, is much trouble inside my country (Poland) maybe for 8 years, maybe if simlar trouble for you brother you can think >>>is very bad trouble<< and no >>is joke<<

also i can not be servant, i have job (for money) why can you call me like this ??

thank you for no help ! :evil:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Branco said:
The Gardener said:

hi The Gardener

i have see all you information you can write on here HairLossTalk.com forum for guys, is good to help all diffrent guys in world (American, German guys, spanish also austranian) but why you can write my brother is make all masturbating (simlar to sex/ no woman ??) is stupid to say like child can say inside school.

if you can become inside Poland i can kick all you teeth off head like you can idiot (like stupid) but you stay inside USA (americans) silmar like coward (frighten)

pass the crack :eek:nfire: :punk:

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Branco,

Since your brother is now in prison, does he conceal his Nizoral the same way that you have to?

G

i cant imagine the beatdowns that would ensue if the prisoners saw your brother using pink nizoral. Better smuggle him in a bottle of powerclea to hide the nizoral in

VWdude

Reaction score
Branco, Have you had any experiance with Propecia (DHT inhibiting pills), If so, please do tell. I don't think propecia can make someone try to kill (murder someone). That is just nonsense. Your brother probably just had a bad day and ended up killing someone (person not living anymore). It would be stupid to blame it on propecia (DHT inhibiting pills) but the blame should be for your brother and his actions (killing someone). I hope this helps (I like writing in brackets)...

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
Branco, Have you had any experiance with Propecia (DHT inhibiting pills), If so, please do tell. I don't think propecia can make someone try to kill (murder someone). That is just nonsense. Your brother probably just had a bad day and ended up killing someone (person not living anymore). It would be stupid to blame it on propecia (DHT inhibiting pills) but the blame should be for your brother and his actions (killing someone). I hope this helps (I like writing in brackets)...

VW, surely you have met Branco before...?

VWdude

Reaction score
Yeah back in the day we used to kick around soccer balls in poland like there was no tomorrow....

LOL

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
Branco said:
Alopecia-Nate said:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

alpecia - nate is no joke to become inside prison, is much trouble inside my country (Poland) maybe for 8 years, maybe if simlar trouble for you brother you can think >>>is very bad trouble<< and no >>is joke<<

also i can not be servant, i have job (for money) why can you call me like this ??

thank you for no help ! :evil:

i understad you Branco. my contry is venezuela. month last i ate pill of propepia. since i started eating my pronpopecia i been putting my under pants on top of head. never i previously put under pants on top of my head. but now i do put under pants on top of head. i do know not if this because proponepopcia is make me crazy or becuase i like under pants on head.

it is not normal in my country to put under pants on head >>> not like amerika <<< so every bodie talk about my under pant on head.

is under pant on head normal to do when i eat prononepoceporpecia? some one plse tell me. help!!!