Prospecia make man criminal...?

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is it true that taking finasteride makes man into woman homersexual :D

Salgado

Reaction score
Help hair fallens..

I think Brano is imposer. Propopascar is serious pill and can not aflict brains in that mannor.

As for prisom, I think hes brothel took more troubles than letting us on. So no such sympathetic from my.

On a seriouse notes. My hair still fallens day and night and Sunday afternoons. My family makings c*** out of my.

Good lucks hair fallens.

G

Salgado said:
Help hair fallens..

I think Brano is imposer. Propopascar is serious pill and can not aflict brains in that mannor.

As for prisom, I think hes brothel took more troubles than letting us on. So no such sympathetic from my.

On a seriouse notes. My hair still fallens day and night and Sunday afternoons. My family makings c*** out of my.

Good lucks hair fallens.

I know who you are....

G

Why me? said:
Branco for Moderator, he knows his stuff!

PLEASE make Branco a moderator. I have not laughed this hard since the day I first heard of prospecialmente. Branco has the strange gift of becoming funnier the angrier he gets. I don't know whether I should praise him or insult him. Either way, thank you for making hairloss more bearable, Branco. If I didn't have it, I never would have met you.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Sorry for offending you, Branco, but unfortunately I have some news to break to you.

People masturbate. This includes your brother.

I know its a big taboo and that it is embarrassing to talk about, but I know for a fact that your brother whacks off, rubs a few out, has dates with Rosie Palm, Bashes the Bishop, etc. If he didn't, he'd be a freak.

Its okay to talk about here, we are all men and we are open minded here, and honest. Instead of fighting it, denying it, instead I suggest you embrace your homoerotic side and accept it.

btw, does anyone have any liquid body soap? Mine is empty.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
The only way Propecia would make someone a criminal is if they couldn't afford it and had to rob in order to pay for it.

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Branco

My name is tomsmith (on this forum) and I believe you (and proasslby your borther) should both try the ernie technique.

Was it the ernie technique?

Was it even on this forum?

Seems like such a long time ago...

Bismarck

Reaction score
tomsmith said:
Branco

My name is tomsmith (on this forum) and I believe you (and proasslby your borther) should both try the ernie technique.

Was it the ernie technique?

Was it even on this forum?

Seems like such a long time ago...

Of course everybody knows the Ernie technique. Developed by by Dr. Primeau who won the HairDot Medal 3 times.

Mitter

Reaction score
hey all diffrent guys here.

you can be no help all the time ?

maybe all i can say is prassably propecia and prassably nizoral (hair shampoo for ladies/head lice) can make man into criminal man (prison) and on only two manths (8 weeks). when my brother has no propecia he has killed no man, when he is eating propecia he is kill a man ?

maybe is just similar ?? who knows the truth of propecia ??? i can say for you >>>> if you can go to >>tight fit<< (is homsexual bar for bummer guys inside krakow) and guy kiss you inside toilets and you can kill him with your hands maybe is propecia (prehaps diffrent drug inside like chalk)

i am not homsexual.

Branco :evil:

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Branco - ezheli jestes napravde polakiem napicz cos po polsku. Ja musze ci powiedzic ze nie znas duzo o lysnenie!

misterium

Reaction score
Why is this thread 4 pages long?

Look at the subject line. It's not worth writing about.

(I fucked up, I wrote about it just now. I hypocrite. Propecia make man hypocrite.)

VWdude

Reaction score
I hate this thread (makes me want to shoot myself).

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
branco, I'm sorry about what has happened to your brother. However, I don't think that you can cast all of the blame on Propecia. There are more effects and things involved. Hey buddy, you're in my thoughts and prayers though.

VWdude

Reaction score
Don't feel bad for branco...he's prabably fake.

G

Branco is in fact very real, he lives in the hearts and minds of every member of HairLossTalk.com, and w/out him our life would not be rich, its a hard life inside all Poland, give him a break... :evil: :evil: :evil: