Propecia Rare Side Effect And Results

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay boys Propecia has been amazing for me 1mg a day and the hair stays on my head like it’s bonded to cement and I got regrowth!

Here’s one temple side with regrowth before is the darker one.

Anyways I need everyone help. I am not experiencing prostate issues. I’ve been tested for STDS, UTIs and diabetes and everything cake back clear. Had my prostate checked it hasn’t enlarged.

But I have had every prostatitis symptom by the book. I am on 3rd day Cipro and I still have this one symptom the urge to urinate. My symptoms have been ongoing for 3 weeks. I also had sharp ball pain at one point and now just minor ball ache.

While I know they prescribe finasteride for prostatis sometimes estrogen is at play.

Either way. Anyone have any advice besides getting off Propecia. I really don’t want to get off of it.

Any one with similar experiences and success

Help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• A8C22EAB-F73F-40B2-B566-985D9767D4A7.jpeg
    A8C22EAB-F73F-40B2-B566-985D9767D4A7.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 199
  • F1D17221-528B-4DE9-BF5B-FFB133F64060.jpeg
    F1D17221-528B-4DE9-BF5B-FFB133F64060.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 197

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My side effect is blood in semen. Stopped taking finasteride and it cleared up. Tried it again and it happened again.
I now only take a small piece of finasteride daily. Probably less that 0.20

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My side effect is blood in semen. Stopped taking finasteride and it cleared up. Tried it again and it happened again.
I now only take a small piece of finasteride daily. Probably less that 0.20

your regimen says you also take saw palmetto daily

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay boys Propecia has been amazing for me 1mg a day and the hair stays on my head like it’s bonded to cement and I got regrowth!

Here’s one temple side with regrowth before is the darker one.

Anyways I need everyone help. I am not experiencing prostate issues. I’ve been tested for STDS, UTIs and diabetes and everything cake back clear. Had my prostate checked it hasn’t enlarged.

But I have had every prostatitis symptom by the book. I am on 3rd day Cipro and I still have this one symptom the urge to urinate. My symptoms have been ongoing for 3 weeks. I also had sharp ball pain at one point and now just minor ball ache.

While I know they prescribe finasteride for prostatis sometimes estrogen is at play.

Either way. Anyone have any advice besides getting off Propecia. I really don’t want to get off of it.

Any one with similar experiences and success

Help would be appreciated.

How long have you been on Propecia?

I've had a frequent urge to urinate for years, way before I started Propecia. My urologist says my prostate is not enlarged and other checks were normal.

Are you sure this is caused by finasteride?

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your regimen says you also take saw palmetto daily

Would that have something to do with it ? I take vitamins too, but yes I take one 320 mg Saw Palmetto Dr Bests type, the good stuff. I also take, Zinc, Collagen , B Complex, Biotin, Vitamin complex A C E .
Shirley this is okay?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on Propecia?

I've had a frequent urge to urinate for years, way before I started Propecia. My urologist says my prostate is not enlarged and other checks were normal.

Are you sure this is caused by finasteride?

5 months now. I mean what else can cause it i was completely fine and healthy and have no family history of something suddenly prostate symptoms. I’ve tt
Would that have something to do with it ? I take vitamins too, but yes I take one 320 mg Saw Palmetto Dr Bests type, the good stuff. I also take, Zinc, Collagen , B Complex, Biotin, Vitamin complex A C E .
Shirley this is okay?

Man blood is scary. Did u have trouble urinating? Cause I have trouble and the constant urge to urinate it sucks

I honestly will take 3 days off of finasteride and see what happens I really hope I don’t lose my hair. I was so happy with my results and now this. It like never ends.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update symptoms may be getting better at 30 hours no medication. I will keep going up to 72 hours and if they subside I will hope back on.

How long can one go before it being highly detrimental to hair again?

Theory. If you masturbate once a day that can afflict pressure or damage to tissue that needs hormone to sustain itself. Healing becomes difficult without the hormone. Inflammation occurs and prostatis symptoms happen. We shall see