propecia no regrowth and shedding lot of miniaturized hair.

Jghost

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw regrowth with in 3 months on finasteride I believe some people wont see dramatic results until the one year mark even then it gets better stick with it add nizoral shampoo and rogaine what finasteride is doing is re mapping all your hair cycles and each new cycle gets better but it takes a very long time minoxidle will speed that up also be cautious of the brand or source were you get finasteride make sure it's legit remember when you loose a hair that follicle remains dormant for up to 3 months in between cycles

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the quality of your regrowth? That’s been an issue for me
Starting any treatment. I got some regrowth but the hair is far less healthy than the hair it had replaced.

Jghost

My Regimen
Reaction score
All of my minaturized hairs have multiplied and they have come back thicker and longer but not to there former glory I'm 7 months in on treatment I'm hoping for a full recovery but honestly I'm satisfied with what I have now I've tried many products over the years and finasteride is the only one that actually regrew my hair I believe as the continue to go threw cycles they will improve each time I'm hoping

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do this regimen which is what I do. You will get 100 percent of your hair back. But you have to do it every day.

Finasteride. No side effects at all.
Minoxidil morning and night. Plus .5 dermapen for absorbtion every morning. 1.5 mm dermapen once a week.

I take Sawpalmetto(blocks dht), Pygeum(blocks dht), biotin. Coconut oil+cayenne pepper oil mixture every day or other day for 30 minutes or more.(cayenne blocks cannibinoids from marijuana use, which can cause hair loss. And it stimulates new hair growth).

I use an inversion table about 15 to 30 minutes a day spread out in like 5 minute increments.

I massage coconut oil with a brush on my scalp for around 10 minutes a day or other day. Brush or fingertips. Doesnt matter.
Also I do fingernail rubbing around 10 minutes a day throughout the day.(stimulates the hair follicles).

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of my minaturized hairs have multiplied and they have come back thicker and longer but not to there former glory I'm 7 months in on treatment I'm hoping for a full recovery but honestly I'm satisfied with what I have now I've tried many products over the years and finasteride is the only one that actually regrew my hair I believe as the continue to go threw cycles they will improve each time I'm hoping
Do you have pictures or a thread with your story? Thanks.