Propecia Appreciation Thread (best Drug Ever)

Goingbald100

Reaction score
I am now coming up for using Propecia for 5 years. I was in my teens when I started. The drug has done wonders for me; stopped my hair loss and regrew alot of my hairline. I would highly recommend anybody who is losing hair to contemplate using this drug.

Please if you are thinking about this drug or losing hair then go for it. Then get all the available information from this site (as its incredibly useful). Then get off this forum!

No offence to anybody who does regularly post here, but its super depressing going down the list of topics.

TimPro9976

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everyone who posts on here is depressed about their hair.

Any pictures of yours ? 5 years ago and now?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
People sh*t on finasteride a lot, but in all seriousness the drug is one of the best options on the market for hair loss; it stops/slows down the progression of hair loss in most men, sides are fairly uncommon (if you do get them they're tolerable like watery jizz), and nowadays it's very cheap (3 months worth for me costs like $5). I've been on the drug for over 2 years and it was one of the best decisions I've made. Granted, my hair loss is very minor I just caught my hair loss at the best time (e.g., noticed excessive hair fall, slight recession at the hair line, etc.). Prevention is key to winning against hair loss.

INT

Reaction score
People sh*t on finasteride a lot, but in all seriousness the drug is one of the best options on the market for hair loss; it stops/slows down the progression of hair loss in most men, sides are fairly uncommon (if you do get them they're tolerable like watery jizz), and nowadays it's very cheap (3 months worth for me costs like $5). I've been on the drug for over 2 years and it was one of the best decisions I've made. Granted, my hair loss is very minor I just caught my hair loss at the best time (e.g., noticed excessive hair fall, slight recession at the hair line, etc.). Prevention is key to winning against hair loss.

I agree and disagree with you.

Yes, it is probably the best drug against hair loss. However, it can cost you more than $5... And I am not talking about money...
I am glad for you that it worked out. For me it was the worst decision I ever made. Luckily, I am almost recovered (took me 2 years though).

TimPro9976

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree and disagree with you.

Yes, it is probably the best drug against hair loss. However, it can cost you more than $5... And I am not talking about money...
I am glad for you that it worked out. For me it was the worst decision I ever made. Luckily, I am almost recovered (took me 2 years though).
Why? What happened ?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now coming up for using Propecia for 5 years. I was in my teens when I started. The drug has done wonders for me; stopped my hair loss and regrew alot of my hairline. I would highly recommend anybody who is losing hair to contemplate using this drug.

Please if you are thinking about this drug or losing hair then go for it. Then get all the available information from this site (as its incredibly useful). Then get off this forum!

No offence to anybody who does regularly post here, but its super depressing going down the list of topics.
Best drug ever if it works. In my case it made things way worse at the hairline. I think this thread should be retitled as '' preventative hair loss drugs are the best ever''
I've still to find one that works for me, and I've been around the block with a few different ones. If someone can find a treatment which works then that is truly the greatest victory, I think I will find that one day.. I hope!
Its nice to see a refreshing, positive post on here.