Propecia and Gay Tendencies?

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Just shut this idiotic thread....

Cdn94501 said:
How about you guys give it a rest... This whole thread is insulting to the real Gay people who are here...

Maybe the guy who recommended the broom can go use it on his mother's pussy...

(That's about how offensive his post was to me as a Gay man....)

:evil:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings....

Actually I'm not, I have no sympathy for gay people. Truthfully gay people disgust me. I dont hate you guys but I couldn't care less if your offended. So go use that broom on yourself, I know you'd like it

Petchsky

Reaction score

HairyPotter said:
Cdn94501 said:
How about you guys give it a rest... This whole thread is insulting to the real Gay people who are here...

Maybe the guy who recommended the broom can go use it on his mother's pussy...

(That's about how offensive his post was to me as a Gay man....)

:evil:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings....

Actually I'm not, I have no sympathy for gay people. Truthfully gay people disgust me. I dont hate you guys but I couldn't care less if your offended. So go use that broom on yourself, I know you'd like it

You gone and ruined the thread now with your 'i hate gay people' rant. Great, who gives a sh*t... I hate tomato ketchup. :hairy:

Cdn94501

Reaction score

HairyPotter said:

Guess using the broom on your mother's pussy hit a little too close to home, huh?

Oh, and I don't need to use a broom on myself... I get plenty of sex... Unlike people who have to name themselves after children's books...

Run along and play now little boy...

Cdn94501

Reaction score
notgay said:
I think all gay people should be rounded up, brought to a camp in concentration, blamed for all that is wrong, and gased.

I'd rather go to Vegas... Where is concentration, anyway?

Can't blame us for your low IQ.... and you can try to have us "gased", but you're probably too stupid to turn the valve...

G

Cdn94501 said:
HairyPotter said:

Guess using the broom on your mother's pussy hit a little too close to home, huh?

Oh, and I don't need to use a broom on myself... I get plenty of sex... Unlike people who have to name themselves after children's books...

Run along and play now little boy...

Hahaha, HairyPotter got owned... by a gay dude... that's f*****g hilarious!

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
"people who are that anti gay usually have soemhtign to hide"

amrod, you got that right buddy! Let's just say "No!" to any staright or gay bashing ok!

notgay

Reaction score
TheBaldingMenace said:

Thats more or less a myth people make up to make themselves feel better. Physically, men were not made to screw other men, and vice versa w/women. Its sick that these people think they aren't harming anyone, but in reality they are harming everyone around them.

Petchsky

Reaction score
notgay said:
TheBaldingMenace said:

Thats more or less a myth people make up to make themselves feel better. Physically, men were not made to screw other men, and vice versa w/women. Its sick that these people think they aren't harming anyone, but in reality they are harming everyone around them.

LOL...classic :lol: Maybe you should think about stand up?

How are gay people hurting others? Seriously man, i'm interested...convert me to the ways of the prejudice.

:hairy:

G

^ Your a fuckin tard. Where you from, the midwest? GW Bush loving b**ch. Go and harvest your fuckin corn. Where'd you get this computer from you redneck? Hating on gays is like hating on other races... O yeah, you probably do that too because your a hick.

G

Nobody is 100% heterosexual

Nobody is 100% homosexual

Everyone is somewhere between the two extremes

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be careful about what and how you say what you're saying notgay. You've got to remember that this is a public forum. Just for the fun of it, the whole world is gay and now you've got to STOP being such a hetro and turn gay because "it's the way that everyone else is!" Yea, that makes allot of sense :hairy:

G

What makes me laugh is how this 'notgay' character obviously normally posts under another username but was too but had to create his 'notgay' profile to do some 'gay-bashing'.

Some of these guys on here might be gay but at least they're 'man' enough to defend themsleves under their original usernames.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are - stop being a pussy and go to counsellor to help you drop this charade and be proud of your latent homosexuality.

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
How are gay people hurting others? Seriously man, i'm interested...convert me to the ways of the prejudice.

:hairy:

Just to set the record straight, no pun intended, Petchsky gets to take credit for that NOT me 8)