Propecia and Gay Tendencies?

MrBen

Reaction score
Sounds good to me.

I've been gay my entire life, and if anything, finasteride makes me act more butch. No lie!

I'm still gay as can be though.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
look,

gay isnt a black and white thing there r grey areas... its more like a spectrum of sexual orientation

its possible ur just noticing what was already there more because the propecia is making ur sex drive chill out a little

although if u want a guy to cuddle with at night lol... mb u are bisexual

if u find guys sexually attractive and wanna actually do stuff with them then you most likely have gay tendencies (duh)

theres a difference to just seeing a guy and noticing hes attractive then actually wanting to get sexually intimate

hope this was of some help

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Man a chick asked me to sleep with her and i told her NO!! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
Mate (as in buddy) if you are feeling gay, then go for the balls dude don't beat yourself up over it, maybe you turned that chick down because she was a moose.

You mentioned 'we chatted like the whole time'

And it made me laugh :)

It's just funny in all of your confusion. I'm wondering if this is a joke thread, but if it's not then mate best of luck to you, do whatever feels right.

I look at good looking guys sometimes and think, a**h** (pardon the pun) he's really good looking! but only because I am in touch with what generally looks good and bad, most people are pretty darn vein if they admit it or not, I am vein (not stupidly) but I don't look at guys because I want to grab them, hell no. The idea of intemacy with another male is a clear no, it'd make me a bit sick, feel very, very dirty in a I need to scrub myself down sense.

Compare this to say - meeting up with ten fine ladies in a bar and doing very dirty, with no worries at all, apart from disease? - and I'm quite clear on what I am!

Maybe you should compare the same and decide if you are gay / straight, or both! once you've fogured it out I'd go and find some coming out of the closet forums and making yourself feel more comfortable with the idea. Do whatever feels right.

G

nohairnodandruff said:
Man a chick asked me to sleep with her and i told her NO!! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!

wrong? :scratch:

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
After reading all of this I cant tell if your serious or not....

If you are serious, then YES you are GAY....

If you want to know what it feels like to be with a man try sticking a broom up your *** and that will answer all your questions.

Good luck

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That is so disgusting. I sweep with my broom. Maybe i can use my fingers that way i can wash my hands afterwards.

norain

Reaction score
dont even pay attention to this completely not funny tart w/ the whole gay tendencies thing. its a play on comedy for attention from nohairdandruff, and he is the only who thinks its funny. I have known people who pull off the gay comedy thing with subtle suggestions (very funny), and you couldnt be farther from funny. he comes to a hairloss forum and does this so someone will respond to him, leave it alone and hell realize that hes as much an unfunny prick on the internet as in real life.
Anyways, if you even have hairloss NOhairdandruff, i wish you the best of luck in your battle, but PLEASE save the i might be gay comedy routine foe people like Tynanw, who can actually make people laugh

Petchsky

Reaction score
The word Gay seems to be following you around norain. In another thread in the off topic section you called it 'a gay *** thread' because it was about men's aftershave :lol:

You know if there is something you to tell us this may just be the thread.

:moon: Is this turning you on?

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Obviously this post was created just to create random posts of silliness? As long as there are NO jabs at either side of the sexual continuum I'm in for the humor 8)

norain

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
The word Gay seems to be following you around norain. In another thread in the off topic section you called it 'a gay *** thread' because it was about men's aftershave :lol:

You know if there is something you to tell us this may just be the thread.

:moon: Is this turning you on?
No, but that sexy bloke with the blunt in his mouth surely is

norain

Reaction score
and yes, im sorry, but men on a hairloss forum talking about body scents is, in fact, quite gay.

G

norain said:
and yes, im sorry, but men on a hairloss forum talking about body scents is, in fact, quite gay.

It was posted in the off-topic section.

Cdn94501

Reaction score
Just shut this idiotic thread....

How about you guys give it a rest... This whole thread is insulting to the real Gay people who are here...

Maybe the guy who recommended the broom can go use it on his mother's pussy...

(That's about how offensive his post was to me as a Gay man....)

:evil:

notgay

Reaction score
Gay people are the reasons for all that is wrong in society today, and they are to blame for the creation of the atomic bomb.

I think all gay people should be rounded up, brought to a camp in concentration, blamed for all that is wrong, and gased.