Proof no masturbation works

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
this man is an asexual, yer im serious . hes 28 years old.

Therefore he probably isnt wasting his zinc on sex. however i read that sperm is only 3 per cent zinc on wikipedia. anyway

David Jay, founder of aven, google him, full head of hair

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true this guys the spokesperson for abstinence world wide - Full head of hair, you be the judge

george_clooney_300x400.jpg

Hoppi

Reaction score
lakota said:
whats the point of having hair and attracting chicks if you cant fu*k them?

hehe that may be missing the point :)

I don't believe we should be AVOIDING the issue because we don't like it, we should be asking if and why it happens and then understanding how to prevent or offset it :)

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess the Dalai Lama is a "chronic masturbator" then :whistle:

I wonder how bad his hair loss is, sometimes it looks like he still can grow some frontal hairs

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Defiance said:
It's true this guys the spokesperson for abstinence world wide - Full head of hair, you be the judge

george_clooney_300x400.jpg

yea right, that dude is banging more chicks than he can shake a stick at....

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guy who started this thread is an idiot.

But my general opinion is that excessive masturbation over time could cause an imbalance in hormones, thus causing hair loss.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
[/quote]

yea right, that dude is banging more chicks than he can shake a stick at....[/quote]

Maybe i wasnt being sarcastic enough. I agree the theorys wack

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score

yea right, that dude is banging more chicks than he can shake a stick at....[/quote]

Maybe i wasnt being sarcastic enough. I agree the theorys wack[/quote]

after I wrote that I was thinking to myself "maybe he is being facitious"...

thanks for clearing that up....

and yea, wacking several times a day probaly would alter some of your hormonal make up, but who knows.

Dr Lee just laughed when I asked him one time, but people also laugh at him and his azelaic acid fetish :woot:

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Masturbation has, at the very least, short term effects on both prostaglandin and histamine levels. Both of these are compounds involved in inflammation. Inflammation is not a good thing if you are a diffuse shedder. There currently are no studies (that I am aware of) looking at the medium-long term affect of masturbation on these two chemicals so unfortunately for now we're just left with what we perceive in our own cases.

I highly suggest anyone who feels they may have some sort of influence from masturbation on scalp inflammation (tingling), try taking a 2nd gen (non-drowsy) antihistamine for a month's time. See if this has any effect on your orgasm-inflammation link.

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Masturbation has, at the very least, short term effects on both prostaglandin and histamine levels. Both of these are compounds involved in inflammation. Inflammation is not a good thing if you are a diffuse shedder. There currently are no studies (that I am aware of) looking at the medium-long term affect of masturbation on these two chemicals so unfortunately for now we're just left with what we perceive in our own cases.

I highly suggest anyone who feels they may have some sort of influence from masturbation on scalp inflammation (tingling), try taking a 2nd gen (non-drowsy) antihistamine for a month's time. See if this has any effect on your orgasm-inflammation link.

grove12345

Reaction score
yes and proof that steroids doesnt lead to hair loss.

arnold-schwarzenegger-training.jpg

hey everyone its ok to go on horse steroids all the scientific proof is BS.

Anyone see my point here?

Masturbation is believed to accelerate hairloss. Not CAUSE it.
Some guys can shoot up steroids and experience no hairloss at all.
While some will go bald in months.

Not saying im a 100% behind that masturbating alot or having sex ALOT spikes testosterone to a point that it will promote hairloss. But all you tards trying to disprove it by sayin "well every 16 year old boy should be bald" isnt disproving it at all.